Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 28. (Read 44813 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 30, 2014, 03:23:27 PM
I was wondering if one of the other Bulgarians in the forum can confirm what Kusmet means? In Hebrew it apparently means mage. Just curious as it was apparently the default username Joshua Zipkin /AMT was using to mine with our hardware with. I noticed both my miners configured with that usernames against F2pool.

I mentioned previously that the discovery that he has been mining with our hardware on f2pool, user kusmet. All the default images on the miner have the logs still present on them so its easy to validate for anyone with the image (of course AMT will take these down so I will post the default image I recommend others do also, use windiskimage to create a raw file of the stock image for archival purposes)

I created an unaltered image for checking and am willing to provide the original SDcard for forensic examination to the legal team. I have one miner I have not powered on yet for this very reason.
kusmet късмет means luck  Wink
In Bulgarian ....

късмет or kŭsmet; in Chinese it's 运气, pronounced Ruck, as in, "LouMay, rots o ruck with dis piece o shit."

What do you call a Jewish-Bulgarian that makes it into heaven?

Rucky!

Късмет за нас , лайна вместо мозък е на почивка.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 03:08:41 PM
I was wondering if one of the other Bulgarians in the forum can confirm what Kusmet means? In Hebrew it apparently means mage. Just curious as it was apparently the default username Joshua Zipkin /AMT was using to mine with our hardware with. I noticed both my miners configured with that usernames against F2pool.

I mentioned previously that the discovery that he has been mining with our hardware on f2pool, user kusmet. All the default images on the miner have the logs still present on them so its easy to validate for anyone with the image (of course AMT will take these down so I will post the default image I recommend others do also, use windiskimage to create a raw file of the stock image for archival purposes)

I created an unaltered image for checking and am willing to provide the original SDcard for forensic examination to the legal team. I have one miner I have not powered on yet for this very reason.
kusmet късмет means luck  Wink
In Bulgarian ....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 30, 2014, 12:49:14 PM
Right, it's just that other people visiting the forum may not be aware of these complaint threads when the official one is censored by AMT.

thanks to you. please give us the explanation for your dumb ass move to stop the original thread and give them a self moderated thread? that was ALL on you!

Likley at their request. They have to play it impartial in spite of the truth. Won't fault the mods here as they have to do things that way. But in a way its good, it's played to our favor because its easy to see the contrast in the original thread and the new censored one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 30, 2014, 12:42:18 PM
Right, it's just that other people visiting the forum may not be aware of these complaint threads when the official one is censored by AMT.

thanks to you. please give us the explanation for your dumb ass move to stop the original thread and give them a self moderated thread? that was ALL on you!
August 30, 2014, 12:30:23 PM

August 30, 2014, 11:27:39 AM
vip
August 19, 2014, 08:53:52 PM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

mirror mirror

On the wall, Joshua Zipkin's about to fall!

Josh, looks like the gig is up. Too bad you had to lie about that fake PM I supposedly sent you.

But, you still have options:

Joshy, Joshy, Joshy!

First off, you're not even capable of taking a screenshot, focusing a screenshot (don't have a clue how you fucked this one up), or linking to a screenshot.

Let me help you, Brother.

Now that I have helped you with yours, allow me to show you a couple of mine.

Note the time stamps of the edits in both above screenshots, of which can still be seen at the following URLs respectively:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7839251
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7832163

Go to each and put you cursor over the time/date and see for yourselves that both are stamped ~1m prior to me sending those two PMs to Joshua Zipkin.

Why, you ask I would do such a thing? To prove once again that this scammy motherfucker will spend more time on shit like this than take care of a single one of his customer's concerns unless it betters his position.

This fuckin' Jewish simpleton actual thought it was to his best interest to try to prove to the world that I actually penned that convo, when in fact Joshua Zipkin, et al. did.

You want further proof that I didn't make it up but Josh lie the other day trying to claim that I did? Well, here it is...

Fuck me! Josh Zipkin has left the forum.

"Joshua Zipkin...come out to play-ee-ay!!"

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

You see Joshy Boy, I already deduced the other actors long time ago, while you were... Honestly, don't have a clue as to what you were doing, but damn sure it wasn't honest.

So, in case you missed it, here's a timeline:

I posted the leak convo.
You claimed I made it up.
I proved that I didn't make it up and was by you, et al.
I then lied to you via PM (of which you knew was a lie) that I did write the Convo.
You posted my lie as proof that I lie and that the convo was penned by me.
Meanwhile, one the authors comes forward to confirms that it was you who penned parts of the convo.
I posted in this post how the hell I played you once again (this makes three times) like a broken Jewish fiddle that should be stuck up your ass so motherfuckin' far...

All that said, let's play a new game. It's call SUE MY MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS!

You've just about lost your business, your business associates, some of which have thanked me privately for exposing your ass, your friends, folks you thought were your allies, soon, your pretty wife that's fucking every dick in Bulgarian during your absence, your dad doesn't want anything to do with you, and that's a fuckin' fact... should I go on?

Bottom line, hang yourself and end the misery, but make sure Jake, your cat, is in a good home first.

BTW, if this doesn't end the saga of Joshua Zipkin of AMT, then I'll be close by to continue to stick it uo your Racist Jewish ASSHOLE, you piece of shit. I will continue to fuck you over like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because no court of law has stopped me yet. Which reminds me: SUE ME ASSHOLE!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 392
August 19, 2014, 08:46:12 PM
Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

mirror mirror
Activity: 392
August 19, 2014, 08:04:13 PM

Bruno Kucinskas

mirror mirror
vip
August 19, 2014, 06:07:44 PM
Mirror, mirror on the web,
You may delete A, but can't delete zed.

>
August 19, 2014, 03:22:11 PM
Plenty of complaints still. Most people just quiet because he keeps deleting any dissenting comments. Best bet is to make sure people know to post in one of the other two threads that are user managed.
vip
August 19, 2014, 12:39:49 PM
Just got off the phone with the Jenkintown's PD, and they're taking Joshua's threat toward me rather serious and wanted me to confirm that if this were to go to trial would I be willing to travel to PA to testify, of which I replied in the affirmative.

I'm sure that Joshua Zipkin will go outta his way and explain to the officer that I'm sort of WHAT NUT.

Josh Zipkin has nobody to blame but himself for fucking up his company and now his life (personal/financially, not to mention that of his two partners).

If, by chance, Josh claims that some other person at AMT penned the threat, I will then demand that his computers be confiscated to verify who said what when.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Try not to piss off The Zipkin too much, for the boy ain't right in the head.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
July 26, 2014, 12:36:11 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
July 25, 2014, 09:40:01 PM
no.. not by a long shot. Just not stating it over and over in a forum.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
July 25, 2014, 06:33:13 PM
Have the complainants besides PG disappeared?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

The third partner is Alex Singer. Why isn't he included in the lawsuits?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5072499

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
June 16, 2014, 11:13:07 PM
Re: Here is a need to know about forum trolls and shills.
Today at 02:49:12 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #35
Quote from: AMT_miners on June 12, 2014, 04:31:17 PM
Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

*I deleted the link to his recording out of respect for privacy*

I wouldn't say he alone is "leading" the lawsuit. AMT screwed so many customers over with hopes and dreams based on empty promises that there were/are plenty of people willing to join in on this lawsuit. Not that it matters, but Mr. Lenell isn't the one that started it, he joined because he knew he should and just because he begged for 4 weeks doesn't mean anything, other than he really wanted to believe in the empty dreams AMT was/is providing. This lawsuit isn't solely about money. It is about the fraud and deception that AMT has fostered. It's about all the people and their families that have been burned by AMT, Joshua Zipkin and Jim Brown. If you are Josh or Jim who cares. Even if you are some other guy, a puppet of Josh or Jim, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that people are given what they are/were promised and that is why this lawsuit exists, because AMT obviously was not holding up their side of the bargain.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2014, 09:39:52 PM
Holy shit is AMT trolling someone that is suing them in public? What fucking goons.

The stupid is EXTREMELY strong with these halfwits.  

My guess is they are looking for a reaction from Clenell. They want something and he should be careful with their games.  The smart money here is for him to ignore them completely, advise legal council and do EXACTLY what his legal council advises him to do, my guess is that advice will be STFU and let the lawyer do the talking...

And some people wonder why others want to see these fucktards get their comuppins!

Edit: Wow just noticed this little gem lol.  AMT felt it appropriate to release a voice mail left by one of the plaintiff's which included the dudes fucking phone number...  They then go on to taunt him some more, OMFG calling AMT fucktards is an insult to actuall fucking fucktards...  You just can't make this shit up wow!  Shocked

Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

* REMOVED LINK OF RECORDING TO RESPECT MR. LENELL'S PRIVACY * (following athgaurd suggestion)

Straight up hack job. Given what AMT has already done to people you really shouldn't be supporting them after this how can you even trust a company that doxxes in this manner. Sickening. That reaches the Josh Zerlan level of creepiness. Best situation is for people to get their refunds and get away from AMT and Technobit as fast as you can.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
June 12, 2014, 09:07:07 PM
Holy shit is AMT trolling someone that is suing them in public? What fucking goons.

The stupid is EXTREMELY strong with these halfwits.  

My guess is they are looking for a reaction from Clenell. They want something and he should be careful with their games.  The smart money here is for him to ignore them completely, advise legal council and do EXACTLY what his legal council advises him to do, my guess is that advice will be STFU and let the lawyer do the talking...

And some people wonder why others want to see these fucktards get their comuppins!

Edit: Wow just noticed this little gem lol.  AMT felt it appropriate to release a voice mail left by one of the plaintiff's which included the dudes fucking phone number...  They then go on to taunt him some more, OMFG calling AMT fucktards is an insult to actuall fucking fucktards...  You just can't make this shit up wow!  Shocked

Here ya go.

https://control.phone.com/images/temporary/vm-1384294811-14403368316-aa095708c71f08c94d0b00368e8ba4a0a64b537a.wav?_sid=AMjXlFIUFZV87lh1WVaR0CRCxp
Activity: 378
June 12, 2014, 08:07:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: