Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 31. (Read 44906 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 09, 2014, 12:55:01 PM
What about those people who are owed by Marto Loshia? You don't seem to give a rats ass about them.
I just saw the bick troll is pointing my name again.

How are you my love Wink
Look I do not think that spiting on me and technobit will make your designs working .

p.s. Other folks sorry for the off, BICK troll is my beloved friend and never misses opportunity to spit on us.
The reason for this is his MAJOR design failures.
There is not a single mining board working after epic 6+ months gigantic efforts .
Go design something or just .................................................

godspeed Bick Cheesy

Seriously I just do not understand why he is writing here or in my treads.
He is not part of AMT or Technobit. He is not a customer of any of them.
So BICK , WTF you want?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2014, 12:42:46 PM
I do not have an order number probably he does also and So what?
There is good and bad there is not such think what you own.
Let us imagine I do have order with amt. Will it change something absolutely not
Activity: 532
June 09, 2014, 12:33:58 PM
Opie you have never contributed a thing to the technical design or improvements that were being worked on. You just battle people and accuse everyone of being a paid shill for some unknown entity. Your technical experience is limited to assembling a home PC from parts bought in a store, and nobody is paying a consulting fee for that. You have never proved yourself to have any education or experience in electronics design, you just keep proving that you have some ability to never stop writing on a forum. Accusing me of being a part of your conspiracy is laughable. Really, because I won't post my order number, that is proof that I must be paid to post negative information about these companies? That level of reasoning is about what you would learn in high school, so it must be a fact that you are barely out of high school, or even still a student in high school. No adult would be stupid enough to link these things together into an evil plot.

However, since we know AMT is willing to do anything to dispute their fraudulent activities on this forum, including paying people to shill for them, lying to customers, bribing customers, etc. It makes perfect sense that when you showed up a few months ago and ONLY EVER posted in AMT related threads, that you must work FOR them. I've looked through your post history, there are no other posts. There are no attempts to learn anything bitcoin related, there are ONLY posts about AMT. So you come here, knowing nothing but how to argue non stop on a forum, and suddenly you are "working with amt"... BULLSHIT.

Hmm question how would you know what I do or don’t contribute do you have proof of this? Again YOU cannot answer my question ONE simple question...your order number....BUT you keep going on and on and changing the topic. Its pretty typical to dissemble and change the topic when you have no leg to stand on. You bitch like you have a right to.  But its pretty obvious you have no stake here.
legendary
June 09, 2014, 12:31:36 PM
What about those people who are owed by Marto Loshia? You don't seem to give a rats ass about them.
Who are those people Josh Grin
joe and who else?
Yes I do not give a shit about Joe Grin
But who else Joshua ?
you know how big is the list where Joshua owns money what about it poserko?
Activity: 924
June 09, 2014, 12:30:03 PM
legendary
June 09, 2014, 12:23:12 PM
Hypocrite.
Is that all you can say?
Poor boy Grin
No words from the blessed good mouth Grin
So are you Josh Zipkin aka poserkoto?
I think yes Grin
Or you just are chicken shit Grin
June 09, 2014, 11:42:33 AM
Hypocrite.
legendary
June 09, 2014, 09:53:02 AM
Have a look in that mirror next time you judge others Loshia. Might not like what you see.
Have a look at the mirror boy. Do you see Josh Zipking Grin
I think Yes that is exactly what you are seeing Grin
Why - you sound more like him not like Bicknellski WASP project leader Grin
If you are Bicknellski WASP project leader the good just be so kind and rate AMT like you did with bkk, ng.marto and a lot of others
Is this so hard?
June 09, 2014, 09:11:36 AM
Have a look in that mirror next time you judge others Loshia. Might not like what you see.
legendary
June 09, 2014, 08:45:30 AM
Seem to sure find a way to forgive other people who steal there eh Loshia? You turn a blind eye to your friends who don't deliver or pay off what they owe. What gives you any moral right to comment given you can't even stand up and be counted when others are ripped off plain as day by your buddies right? Hypocrite.
Really?
Do you mean Joe Bulshit?
If yes we have an agreement you to pay him right Wink I will tip him of course just PM the address and amount Grin
Who else....ummmm O yeah AMT I will forgive Joshua just not to be Hypocrite what about you boy Grin
Give us your good rating and RATE AMT please Grin
I am starting to wander if Josh is stealing though Grin
Bick are you WASP project leader or you are AMT scam leader? Grin Grin Grin Grin

June 09, 2014, 08:08:13 AM
Seem to sure find a way to forgive other people who steal there eh Loshia? You turn a blind eye to your friends who don't deliver or pay off what they owe. What gives you any moral right to comment given you can't even stand up and be counted when others are ripped off plain as day by your buddies right? Hypocrite.
legendary
June 09, 2014, 04:01:52 AM
Opieum is obviously a paid shill now, his absurd accusations of others for doing the same thing prove it. From day one he has been defending these scammers.
Unless these scammers are stopped, they will just come up with a new site and steal more money. Stop helping them you idiot! There is a zero percent chance that you ever get hardware that works from a broke scam.

i completely agree and told opieum so a long time ago. he is acting like a paid shill for AMT and has been for a very long time. i dont bother reading his posts anymore because i know its just another excuse for AMT's atrocious behavior.
I do believe opium is Joshua Zipkin aka Poserkoto Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 08, 2014, 07:10:56 PM
Opieum is obviously a paid shill now, his absurd accusations of others for doing the same thing prove it. From day one he has been defending these scammers.
Unless these scammers are stopped, they will just come up with a new site and steal more money. Stop helping them you idiot! There is a zero percent chance that you ever get hardware that works from a broke scam.

i completely agree and told opieum so a long time ago. he is acting like a paid shill for AMT and has been for a very long time. i dont bother reading his posts anymore because i know its just another excuse for AMT's atrocious behavior.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 08, 2014, 06:05:58 PM
Opie you have never contributed a thing to the technical design or improvements that were being worked on. You just battle people and accuse everyone of being a paid shill for some unknown entity. Your technical experience is limited to assembling a home PC from parts bought in a store, and nobody is paying a consulting fee for that. You have never proved yourself to have any education or experience in electronics design, you just keep proving that you have some ability to never stop writing on a forum. Accusing me of being a part of your conspiracy is laughable. Really, because I won't post my order number, that is proof that I must be paid to post negative information about these companies? That level of reasoning is about what you would learn in high school, so it must be a fact that you are barely out of high school, or even still a student in high school. No adult would be stupid enough to link these things together into an evil plot.

However, since we know AMT is willing to do anything to dispute their fraudulent activities on this forum, including paying people to shill for them, lying to customers, bribing customers, etc. It makes perfect sense that when you showed up a few months ago and ONLY EVER posted in AMT related threads, that you must work FOR them. I've looked through your post history, there are no other posts. There are no attempts to learn anything bitcoin related, there are ONLY posts about AMT. So you come here, knowing nothing but how to argue non stop on a forum, and suddenly you are "working with amt"... BULLSHIT.
Activity: 532
June 08, 2014, 03:52:29 PM
You have 800 posts, and glancing through the pages I've never seen one that wasn't AMT related. Quit playin son.

Again with the diversions....and never once answering my questions. Order number? Or shill. Because at least I am upfront about where I stand....A simple search can show I have posts elsewhere. But you will omit that in order to maintain your point. AND again diverting from my questions. What is the justification for the racist comments....what are the order numbers you allegedly have....since you have not answered that, its obvious you are not telling the whole truth. I am order 1493...YES I am working WITH AMT...not for them. In fact I bitch Josh out sometimes on what to do. I infact told him not to comment on these posts...

My whole point in all this was that you (and the others I am coming are not legit. You are infact paid by their competition...you will rinse and repeat this tactic on some other company later on as well. Your own post history bears this out cleanly. Anyone can look that up.

Loshia you are a big moron too. All you got is poserko this and poserko that. You can see plainly from how I post that I am not AMT. I am a different person. Am I associated with them? As a customer and providing consultant-level technical advice (because I am not getting paid on this I charge more than Josh can afford right now). Honestly I am not sure you are a shill. I am pretty sure you arent at least against AMT. But the other 3 people I repeatedly name have the marketing SEO chops to show that they are. They seem to follow a consistent smear pattern that ensures good google rankings. Not to mention a post that is suspicious at best. 

This does not mean I stick up for him. I am just tired of seeing people with no financial stake in this posting bullshit that does not pertain to any of this. What does being a Jewish, Mason, Bulgarian have to do with this?
What is your motivation if you don't have an order here? A friend? I call bullshit on that. And NONE of you have been able to answer that. ALL you can do is say I am a shill. Unlike you I am open about where I stand. Too many red flags on your side. I want working miners at the end of this. I have a shot at technically making them good. You morons only distract the process and incite a mob mentality. I hope others see this as I do. There are a couple people who have provided some insights into things worth looking into. They know who they are and I have spoken to them via PM. But for the most part you guys just come on and talk trash with no purpose or meaning. Hence my need to come on and come at you head on. I don't like bullies and you are the virtual equivalent of them.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 08, 2014, 11:49:03 AM
It means they have a legitimate presence in the US.

Actually, they don't. They are doing business in PA under some other company's name. That's not legitimate.

Bruno begs to defer, for there's a law on the books in PA stating that such is allow iff CEOs of what nut entities speak about themselves' in third person, for that's the only thing that makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 08, 2014, 11:07:02 AM
It means they have a legitimate presence in the US.

Actually, they don't. They are doing business in PA under some other company's name. That's not legitimate.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
June 08, 2014, 08:10:26 AM
Curious RickJamesBTC....what is your order number? Do you have one? Dont see you on the unofficial lists....Pot Kettle, Black? You have no real motivation in here either. Customers have all teh reason inthe world to bitch. I dont question their motives...but I will happily question yours. I have noticed no real contributions from you technical or otherwise come to think of it. Just bitching. I solve problems...its my job....I solve problems of a technical nature BUT occasionally I have to solve people problems that distract from solutions. In this case you are one of them. You are distracting people from getting their miners....I am one of those people distracted by having to respond to your useless bullshit.

If you are a customer well then you sympathise with the potential problem/solution here. We have a shot at making ourselves whole and I am working to make sure its a win-win for everyone. The lawsuit ultimatly will drain alot of money for AMT which means a partial or substandard results I do not want. By helping AMT (a few of us clients who are doing the same) we get the benefit of helping solve engineering problems and get them profitable to a point where they can make good on the MPP for those of us bound by it (they know its a thing that has to be honored for those who came before) there is now a lawsuit to enforce the accountability of all that. Assuming that goes well enough in our favor then at least those clients like myself working with them have a bit of say in how the end product turns out....we want a quality product. Hence our reasons. But again you never really stated your order number. Just wondering if you never were a customer and just butting in, or have some other reason for it. I wont come at AMT's customers this way because I know they ahve a reason to be pissed. But other busy bodies don't....or they do if the competition is trying to bury AMT....by paying people to do it.

You sir do not have the right to tell people (customers or not) what they can post and where they can post.  If a non customer wants to post ANYTHING about the company on this forum, guess what they are ALLOWED to do this.  I like how it always someone else fault if things don't go the way AMT wants.  Guess what pal, AMT fucked everything up, everything is AMT's fault, AMT earned in spades the great big fat shit sandwich they are eating and I for one hope it tastes horrendous, they deserve it.

If you wish to help them perpetuate the ponzi further by bringing in new money to pay off old debt so YOU get paid back, go for it, but don't you think for a second other peoples opinion on the situation aren't valid simply because they didn't buy from these scammers...  If people are done giving AMT slack and want to bash them, sue them or whatever legal means they can, AMT fucking owns that shit.  If they (and you) want people to stop bashing the fuck out of them ALL they have to do is start following the law and provide refunds, stop being ignorant cocksuckers to their investomers, stop making and breaking promises, you know act like a real fucking business.  They can change this, and anyone wanting to point out their bullshit and lies should able to do so until AMT PROVES it has changed.

I get that you are trying to work towards a resolution but you look like an asshole bashing anyone that doesn't have an order.  People are pissed off and deal with it in different ways and guess what this forum allows ALL people to express themselves in their own way, if that doesn't help your cause then maybe your cause if a fucking deadbeat.  AMT created the fire and now you have to deal with the heat, it's called life man, deal with it.  A default response of "prove your a customer or fuck off" doesn't compel people to your side.
June 08, 2014, 04:20:14 AM
legendary
June 08, 2014, 02:20:47 AM
You have 800 posts, and glancing through the pages I've never seen one that wasn't AMT related. Quit playin son.
Opium,
Poserko Grin
I do believe that opium is Zipkin. So you know what poserko is Grin
Bick how about to collect amt membership?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7191557
There is a big Queue from 0 members coming Grin but  100 usd are not to be missed especially when they came from amt pocket  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: