Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 29. (Read 44813 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 12, 2014, 08:06:57 PM
Smiley
Joe
You can try to blackmail somebody here too

Cheesy

You may want to buy an english dictionary,
I am not looking for blackmail, I am looking for a refund.
From a thief (you)

Activity: 728
June 12, 2014, 06:15:38 PM
Smiley
Joe
You can try to blackmail somebody here too

Cheesy
June 12, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
As far AMT and Bicknelski joined forces against us.
WE are stopping any support to Technobit design boards produced by AMT.
And will avoid to do business with AMT in the future.

i.e. if some of AMT customers have troubles with AMT products , please do sort it with them .

So then (for those keeping count) the new total of customers you support is now zero?

June 12, 2014, 03:22:09 PM
Have fun then. I just wanted to make sure you were outed for what you were. your thread or not. Its clear you have no business doing this hence why I wanted to highlight that fact.
It is clear that josh Zipkin is not allowed to threat people. And it is clear that it will not just go like all of his shit!
Whether you like it or not!
So I want to highlight this fact also
Have fun opium
Go to official one that is best you can do. That is the thread to use for "contribution" aka licking josh ass Grin
I do strongly suggest Bick to go there because following your logic he is not belonging here also.
Do you agree led boy? Grin
This thread is here just to remind you all what Zipkin has done and what he is about to do.
The story is just beginning boys;)
And remember Bick and opium you may suddenly become bad boys someday when you are of no use to Zipkin scam. This applies especially for the led boy  aka WASP PROJECT LEADER;D
And suddenly Zipkin can tell something about you which you are not going to like for sure aka Zipkin style
So be prepared for surprises they are just behind the corner boys Grin

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 12, 2014, 01:20:37 PM
Anyway fuck this shit. I am not going to fight AMT's battles for them. Whatever happened they need to sort it out. I was just curious (and a bit bored today). It just makes no sense. And if we are getting technobit hardware to replace the crap we had, it would have been nice to have the support of the company that designed the hardware, but looks like its not happening now based on this. 

you have painted yourself AMT's lapdog - no regrets now. you still have no idea what type of man Joshua Zipkin is.

Hows that court case working out for you Craig?  Piss off your lawyers enough to the point where they asked you to stop calling them?

I don't think it is wise to taunt your customer / person that is suing you.

legendary
June 12, 2014, 01:19:14 PM
Good point Craig.

That being said hows your court case going?  Lawyers let you off the leash to go and post on the forum?  Or is this all circumstantial evidence which can never be used in a court of law due to the people in charge of this forum.

I know.. And im just a newbie. But i think AMT is going to deliver everyone a working miner accept for Craig lenell. Because Craig lenell is annoying bastard, and even his lawyers can't stand him anymore.

Looks like someone found an old sockpuppet account they forgot about. Hi again!

Unbelievably pathetic that Josh Zipkin even bothers to use a sock puppet to try to smear Craig.

The 16th is this Monday folks.... mark the day.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 12, 2014, 12:49:56 PM
Good point Craig.

That being said hows your court case going?  Lawyers let you off the leash to go and post on the forum?  Or is this all circumstantial evidence which can never be used in a court of law due to the people in charge of this forum.

I know.. And im just a newbie. But i think AMT is going to deliver everyone a working miner accept for Craig lenell. Because Craig lenell is annoying bastard, and even his lawyers can't stand him anymore.

Looks like someone found an old sockpuppet account they forgot about. Hi again!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 12, 2014, 12:22:52 PM
Anyway fuck this shit. I am not going to fight AMT's battles for them. Whatever happened they need to sort it out. I was just curious (and a bit bored today). It just makes no sense. And if we are getting technobit hardware to replace the crap we had, it would have been nice to have the support of the company that designed the hardware, but looks like its not happening now based on this. 

you have painted yourself AMT's lapdog - no regrets now. you still have no idea what type of man Joshua Zipkin is.

Hows that court case working out for you Craig?  Piss off your lawyers enough to the point where they asked you to stop calling them?

ill let you know on the 16th Smiley

Your ridiculous.

hopefully you won't have to respond to threads titled "AMT fucks us over again".

Good point Craig.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 12, 2014, 12:12:06 PM

Your ridiculous.

hopefully you won't have to respond to threads titled "AMT fucks us over again".
June 12, 2014, 11:21:30 AM

Activity: 532
June 12, 2014, 11:20:39 AM

Oh I have no regrets over my actions. I am just backing off. They requested it after the fact. I am not getting involved in the public stuff. I will assist where I can because as I said its to help all of us get our stuff. That is my reason for this.
Activity: 392
June 12, 2014, 11:18:57 AM

June 12, 2014, 11:16:51 AM

legendary
June 12, 2014, 11:10:14 AM

i.e. if some of AMT customers have troubles with AMT products , please do sort it with them .

I do have some level of expectation that if AMT ships Technobit boards to us that there would be some level of support from Technobit.

I don't think you can simply pass the buck on this one.
legendary
June 12, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

Don't know what's behind this but appears Marto (Technobit) doesn't trust AMT.

Well,  he shouldn't.   AMT just scammed one of their suppliers IMET by sending then a bad check.
June 12, 2014, 11:05:48 AM
June 12, 2014, 10:59:24 AM

Out of curiosity how is AMT involved and what is the level of cooperation between bick and AMT? They (AMT) have not really posted anything to insult you....just happened that bick posted in some AMT threads and all of a sudden AMT is against you? I mean your reaction also kinda speaks volumes about how you handle business too....would it not be better for you to get the story from AMT directly via skype or whatever means you contact them usually and sort this out? Why air all this dirty laundry on a forum....seems like it just adds more fuel to the fire in an already messy situation.
Josh Wink
this is lame

FYI I am not Josh. Alot of people seem to think I am but I am not, jesus fucking christ Loshia must really be in your head. He hates AMT. I am asking what are legitimate questions. I am not AMT...man up and contact Josh directly to address this instead of airing your drama on a public forum. A simple question....what did AMT do to offend you? I mean shit its kind of a mystery to some of us. And considering you just deleted my post where I asked the same thing in your open letter, I figure maybe you have your own agenda...you get the money and run. So maybe the trust comments are not so false after all? Seriously dude, I am not Josh. I have bitched out AMT (openly) as many times as I have sided with them. If I were Josh that would be the equivalent of shooting myself repeatedly.
June 12, 2014, 10:52:23 AM

What the hell.... you mean to tell me you aren't supporting AMT anymore?

Did AMT not pay you for the designs?
AMT have been always correct with the payments

So if they are paying you why would you server that arrangement? What did they say or do to set this off? They always seemed to speak highly of you and your work, seems kinda weird they would do a sudden 180. And it also seems like it would ruin any potential business you would have with them over something like this....honestly might be best to contact Josh and get it sorted out with him directly. Could be a misunderstanding there..
Activity: 728
June 12, 2014, 10:46:20 AM

What the hell.... you mean to tell me you aren't supporting AMT anymore?

Did AMT not pay you for the designs?
AMT have been always correct with the payments
June 12, 2014, 10:43:54 AM

Out of curiosity how is AMT involved and what is the level of cooperation between bick and AMT? They (AMT) have not really posted anything to insult you....just happened that bick posted in some AMT threads and all of a sudden AMT is against you? I mean your reaction also kinda speaks volumes about how you handle business too....would it not be better for you to get the story from AMT directly via skype or whatever means you contact them usually and sort this out? Why air all this dirty laundry on a forum....seems like it just adds more fuel to the fire in an already messy situation.
Pages:
Jump to: