Author

Topic: Analysis - page 289. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 508
December 18, 2013, 06:05:42 AM
To be honest I don't know what half of you people are doing here.

One half bitches about master lucs projections the other half bitches about imaginary lines.

This thread is an analysis thread not a philosophical bitch thread. If you don't like "imaginary lines" if you don't like peoples projections fuck off. Plain and simple.

Take your female that time of the month period bullshit and fuck off.

This is meant to be a place where people share ideas about Bitcoin analysis, if you can't counter arguments here in a constructive manner showing your own talent for technical analysis then start your very own bitch thread where you can bitch all day to people who give a shit.

Plain and simple.

Dude?

Go fuck yourself.

You just lost a whole lot of respect I had for you after a number of decent TA posts.

Better to cool down? Both posts are disturbing to me.
Let's come back to our beloved "imaginary lines" Wink

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
December 18, 2013, 05:59:17 AM
Brisance is right though. Why would you come to a TA thread if you don't believe in TA?

Read the part I put in bold. I also get annoyed by people coming here just to drop something like "TA doesn't work, don't you know that". Just as bad however: telling those people off by dropping some seriously dumb sexist one liner.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
December 18, 2013, 05:53:11 AM
Brisance is right though. Why would you come to a TA thread if you don't believe in TA?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
December 18, 2013, 05:44:59 AM
To be honest I don't know what half of you people are doing here.

One half bitches about master lucs projections the other half bitches about imaginary lines.

This thread is an analysis thread not a philosophical bitch thread. If you don't like "imaginary lines" if you don't like peoples projections fuck off. Plain and simple.

Take your female that time of the month period bullshit and fuck off.

This is meant to be a place where people share ideas about Bitcoin analysis, if you can't counter arguments here in a constructive manner showing your own talent for technical analysis then start your very own bitch thread where you can bitch all day to people who give a shit.

Plain and simple.

Dude?

Go fuck yourself.

You just lost a whole lot of respect I had for you after a number of decent TA posts.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
December 18, 2013, 05:26:04 AM
Wow lebing. I thought that your honey badger don't give a shit.

Honey badger doesnt give a shit about the short term. Honey badger is all about the long term.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 18, 2013, 05:04:47 AM
Yes Brisance, i also mention the fib .0764 earlier today, and the daily sma 20, as potential target (at least for today), I'm glad you confirm that.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
December 18, 2013, 04:51:01 AM

The projected fib historical value would seem to have some merit after these corrections.

I agree.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
December 18, 2013, 04:33:03 AM
So many bears in here its crazy. Please tell me one good reason that doesnt involve an imaginary line why the price is going to go down farther than it already has?

Edit:

Heres an imaginary line.

it seems we just crossed that trend.

Yep, some fundamental news came out which changed everything. Without China essentially stopping bitcoin, we would be heading back up but now we are going down I think to an area similar to what Brisance posted.

Wow lebing. I thought that your honey badger don't give a shit.
Activity: 17
December 18, 2013, 04:32:09 AM
i wonder what do you think about big orders that follows prize and disappear suddenly.

they are put there by panicking whales that wish to push price in a certain direction. if you watch the "Wall Observer" threads, you'll notice there's a lot of talk about "vanishing walls"...

oh thanks.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
December 18, 2013, 04:29:50 AM
i wonder what do you think about big orders that follows prize and disappear suddenly.

they are put there by panicking whales that wish to push price in a certain direction. if you watch the "Wall Observer" threads, you'll notice there's a lot of talk about "vanishing walls"...
Activity: 17
December 18, 2013, 04:25:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
December 18, 2013, 03:50:17 AM
So many bears in here its crazy. Please tell me one good reason that doesnt involve an imaginary line why the price is going to go down farther than it already has?

Edit:

Heres an imaginary line.

it seems we just crossed that trend.

Yep, some fundamental news came out which changed everything. Without China essentially stopping bitcoin, we would be heading back up but now we are going down I think to an area similar to what Brisance posted.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 18, 2013, 03:06:59 AM
Only if Bitcoin retraces to the beginning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 18, 2013, 02:58:53 AM
Where is the chart where Masterluc predicted a multi year bearish outcome down to $40 a few weeks ago?

He never did afaik. I seem to remember something about 400.  But not 40.

No there was a longterm one where it was reaching $40 or $60...
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
December 18, 2013, 02:52:29 AM
Where is the chart where Masterluc predicted a multi year bearish outcome down to $40 a few weeks ago?

He never did afaik. I seem to remember something about 400.  But not 40.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 18, 2013, 02:44:32 AM
legendary
Whimsical Pants
December 18, 2013, 02:29:48 AM
Where is the prophet, oh masterluc come out come out. He called it yet again WOW

I think I made him mad by asking about his short term target.  I am new to the thread and him...  So sorry. Hana.
Activity: 502
Merit: 251
December 18, 2013, 02:25:26 AM
Where is the prophet, oh masterluc come out come out. He called it yet again WOW
legendary
Whimsical Pants
December 18, 2013, 02:11:26 AM
Market just broke through 2700 CNY on China. With the current price difference, its only matter of time before thousands of coins flow from China to western exchanges...

I am pretty sure that started already.  I would amend thousands to hundreds of thousands.  Hope the other exchanges have liquidity to handle this wave... Whoooosh.   
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
December 18, 2013, 02:08:02 AM
Market just broke through 2700 CNY on China. With the current price difference, its only matter of time before thousands of coins flow from China to western exchanges...
Jump to: