Author

Topic: Analysis - page 305. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 508
December 06, 2013, 04:06:57 PM
I hided this gif for this special moment.

Again, good call lucif.
Good i shorted from 1010$.

I bet we'll see 700$ (bitstamp).
It would be a good position to catch a rebound.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
December 06, 2013, 04:04:28 PM

wat is this a LOL gif Huh?  xD

bear vs space cow/bull
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_ceYcJyoI
legendary
Merit: 1013
December 06, 2013, 03:09:52 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
legendary
Merit: 1013
December 06, 2013, 03:06:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 06, 2013, 02:16:23 PM

Exactly, utter bullshit. Predicting corrections, crashes etc.. is all OK if you have arguments for it but to claim such a huge thing on the top of Bitcoin's awareness is pathetic, lol.

It seems you have no idea of EWT. EWT does not analyse corrections and crashes only. It is an analysis of short and long waves and thus used as a basic for predictions, based on personal interpretations of the waves and the probabilities, which depends on how a waver is counting the waves.

Another argument to call it bullshit. As two weeks ago he was calling this wave 3 of EWT.

He just thinks this is the top of current rally/bubble and want people to follow him counting on some of his earlier good calls so he could reload cheaper Wink

He, of course might be right about the bubble, there is lot of people thinking the same and he made enough good calls so far, but only idiot could call this end of 3 years bullish trend, lol and say I'm out until 2016. If someone said that in April there might be lot of people who would buy it but now, when things around Bitcoin are happening as a storm, it's laughable.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
December 06, 2013, 02:00:27 PM

Now here is the whole history since Bitcoin' inception.

Forgive my ignorance, but where is wave v in that graph? I absolutely differ to masterluc and have been a fan of his analysis for a while, but could not the 266 bubble have been said wave v making this top be the historic 3 of 5 and we are just entering wave 4?

Thats what I was thinking too. Another big wave up left.

Please forgive my ignorance, but why does it have do go so much down? This chart implies sub $10 prices. I doubt this will happen.

You are forgiven  Cheesy

With TA you can draw nearly anything you want. Whether it is actually correct or relavent to past performance is another thing entirely.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2013, 12:39:44 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but where is wave v in that graph? I absolutely differ to masterluc and have been a fan of his analysis for a while, but could not the 266 bubble have been said wave v making this top be the historic 3 of 5 and we are just entering wave 4?

Please forgive my ignorance, but why does it have do go so much down? This chart implies sub $10 prices. I doubt this will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1050
December 06, 2013, 12:27:12 PM

Activity: 644
December 06, 2013, 12:25:36 PM

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 06, 2013, 11:50:17 AM
lucif you genius.

Cautious when everyone else is greedy.

You sold the top last bubble, you sell the top this bubble.

One of the best traders out there. I pay my respect to you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
December 06, 2013, 10:53:31 AM
I know my count misses final sharp move up. But failed hourly sma200 was always unbeatable during bubbles and provided support for bubble EW count. And now it failed and don't want to backup. I assume here count is finished.

Not that I'm feeling particularly bullish right now, but: sma200 was also crossed in May 2011 (price more than doubled afterwards, after a short dip), and even now, in October (though less pronounced than the dip below now).

Meh. I'm still 60% sure we're seeing consolidation rather than a big pop, but that's not exactly a comfortingly high confidence I have  :D
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 06, 2013, 10:34:05 AM
This is what I am kind of seeing, hope it doesn't come to fruition.  For the 30 day charts, double top on both stamp and gox, and a triple top / head and shoulders on BTC china.
Activity: 252
December 06, 2013, 10:25:40 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but the first pic shows "C" never going below "4"... so could you say ~$500 is the bottom?

No, he said 'but a wave 2 (which happens to be the Bear market after the top we are waiting on) can retrace up to 100% of the preceding wave-1 (which is the entire Bitcoin history)'
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 06, 2013, 10:24:21 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but the first pic shows "C" never going below "4"... so could you say ~$500 is the bottom?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 06, 2013, 10:02:37 AM
amazing how pissed people are  Cheesy

I hope I didn't come around as pissed or ridiculing masterluc or bears in general. I am not pissed, I just have a different opinion. I wouldn't mind a bear market for a year or so,... shakes out the idiots that are in the boat "for the wrong reasons" very effectively.

I agree! And while it's hard to say for sure, where the top is, the end of the cycle is nearing.

For those who don't understand what is being talked about in this thread today:
5 waves up and 3 waves down. Here's a fractal of the 2010/11 rise

5 up, 3 down...
5 up, 3 down...
5 up, 3 down...
Back and to the left... Oh wait  Tongue

This coming Bear market CAN stop anywhere between the top and the lowest price ever traded. No, I'm not saying that it'll go that low, but a wave 2 (which happens to be the Bear market after the top we are waiting on) can retrace up to 100% of the preceding wave-1 (which is the entire Bitcoin history)

Now, lets see those horns!  Roll Eyes

Nice - but my bet is that what you mark 3 and 5 is only i and iii Smiley

The waves are just like those leading to 1 only bigger - because we have more people trading and more bitcoins now.

I don't necessarily disagree with this analysis, but wouldn't the fact that MTGOX's cashout issues effect the bottom (as in making the bottom higher than anticipated, because people have money stuck on exchanges and have no choice but to buy back at low prices)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
December 06, 2013, 09:49:00 AM

Nice, but please post this chart in a new extra thread.

I want to laugh at the hate filled responses! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 06, 2013, 08:36:12 AM

The waves are just like those leading to 1 only bigger - because we have more people trading and more bitcoins now.

It is possible! Which is why you don't trade solely based on EW. Wink
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2013, 08:10:04 AM
amazing how pissed people are  Cheesy

I hope I didn't come around as pissed or ridiculing masterluc or bears in general. I am not pissed, I just have a different opinion. I wouldn't mind a bear market for a year or so,... shakes out the idiots that are in the boat "for the wrong reasons" very effectively.

I agree! And while it's hard to say for sure, where the top is, the end of the cycle is nearing.

For those who don't understand what is being talked about in this thread today:
5 waves up and 3 waves down. Here's a fractal of the 2010/11 rise

5 up, 3 down...
5 up, 3 down...
5 up, 3 down...
Back and to the left... Oh wait  Tongue

This coming Bear market CAN stop anywhere between the top and the lowest price ever traded. No, I'm not saying that it'll go that low, but a wave 2 (which happens to be the Bear market after the top we are waiting on) can retrace up to 100% of the preceding wave-1 (which is the entire Bitcoin history)

Now, lets see those horns!  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
December 06, 2013, 08:00:43 AM
A pure bear market of 1 year would be terrible, you guys should think twice before saying that.
From April to July 2013 there were 3 failed bull markets, followed by bear markets that ended in capitulation at 50$,
80$ and 67$, and after that a fully developed bull market was able to grow. So only about 3 months from 266$,
and from the current high prices it may take longer than 3 months. But a pure bear market of 1 year could drive the price to
single digits, and that would be terrible. I hope the upcoming failed bull markets / bear markets won't last longer than 6 months.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

I call the very bottom of wave C capitulation. If you have a better term for it, please enlighten me.
Jump to: