Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 60. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 22, 2017, 06:57:35 AM
"Бaбкин paдикyлит-тo нe вpёт! Hизкo пoшёл, видaть к дoждю... Xpeнoвo кoнeчнo чтo c 20к пaдaeм, a нe c 15 - мoжeт зaтянyтьcя. Hy пoглядим."

Babkin radiculitis is not lying! Low went, see to the rain ... It's a shame of course that with a 20k drop, and not with 15 - can drag on. Well, we'll see.

What does this mean, lol?

Since it broke 15k, it will go lower?

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga

No he means the drop started from 20k and not from 15k, which makes things worse. And that this could now drag on.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda.
Means he doesn't know more than you do if you've done some proper analysis.
We could have found the bottom here. We could continue going lower to 10k. And when shit really should hit the fan we could go even as low as 8k or even more.
Activity: 242
Merit: 14
December 22, 2017, 04:26:03 AM
"Бaбкин paдикyлит-тo нe вpёт! Hизкo пoшёл, видaть к дoждю... Xpeнoвo кoнeчнo чтo c 20к пaдaeм, a нe c 15 - мoжeт зaтянyтьcя. Hy пoглядим."

Babkin radiculitis is not lying! Low went, see to the rain ... It's a shame of course that with a 20k drop, and not with 15 - can drag on. Well, we'll see.

No he means the drop started from 20k and not from 15k, which makes things worse. And that this could now drag on.
Activity: 687
Merit: 259
December 22, 2017, 02:38:43 AM

"Grandma's radiculitis does not lie! Low went, it seems to rain (something like a Russian proverb: low birds fly, it means it will rain)... It's bad that from 20k drop, not from 15k - can drag on. Well, we'll see."
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
December 22, 2017, 02:19:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
December 21, 2017, 11:44:05 PM
Haven't heard something substantial lately apart from some light jokes.

Long term ML graph still points to higher, but I agree that a trip to around 10k would be beneficial if it ends there.
If, however, we overshoot 10K to the downside, then we may end up at 7k and would have to spend months building up from there with no guarantees that it is not a long term bear, although it currently seems unlikely.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 11:41:00 PM
Just got off the phone with Jim Cramer... he said... BUY BUY BUY!!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 09:50:48 PM
lol... roger ver has insider trading, we have ML! He predicted this correction...
I just hope we wont go to 10k like he says, though I am not panicing as he expects 100k next XD

I think ten grand is in the bag pretty much. It's not looking too enthusiastic at present and it's not that much further to fall really. Sad for peak buyers but if it continues to play out as predicted then they won't be sad again some day.
Its obvious that the big guys want to make the most money before we shoot high at the expense of late comers. Let's see...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 21, 2017, 09:47:12 PM
lol... roger ver has insider trading, we have ML! He predicted this correction...
I just hope we wont go to 10k like he says, though I am not panicing as he expects 100k next XD

I think ten grand is in the bag pretty much. It's not looking too enthusiastic at present and it's not that much further to fall really. Sad for peak buyers but if it continues to play out as predicted then they won't be sad again some day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 09:43:59 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
December 21, 2017, 07:12:25 PM
In Russian днo/bottom as slang means garbage if you use for a person/item/place.
 see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lower_Depths  The Lower Depths (Russian: Ha днe, Na dne, literally: 'At the bottom') is perhaps the best known of Maxim Gorky's plays.

thank you very much for the information! to be honest, non russian speakers like myself always have a lttle bit problem with undersatnding what masterluc means!
Activity: 317
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

How do you calculate the fib levels?
Please don't think I'm saying this to be harsh or criticize you negatively, but you can google that question, read up a little, and you'll be much more able to contribute to this discussion.
I think we should devote our time to exegesis of the master's pronouncements rather than engaging in a tutorial session.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fibonacciretracement.asp

I am just asking about the price level at which you set the 0% for figuring the fib retracement. In the master's chart, he sets 3.5 as a critical price level. Using that, the fib retracements are 13.5 (62%), 11.6 (50%), and 9.7 (38%). How do you get 15.7?
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 11:55:23 AM
Pardonte that did not write. In short, my proprietary prima indicator worked. We are waiting for a correction. Yes, I'm such an optimist in a pessimistic society and a pessimist in an optimistic. My proprietary indicator is the intervertebral hernia. Before a steep correction inflamed so that I can not move. TA is resting. Eh, old age is not fun. Khe-khe. The old grandmother became a child. Uye blat. Where is my diclofenac ....

That’s the google translation.

Can someone translate that?Huh What the...

if you read the thread before posting you might find out... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
December 21, 2017, 11:47:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
December 21, 2017, 11:15:16 AM
Pardonte that did not write. In short, my proprietary prima indicator worked. We are waiting for a correction. Yes, I'm such an optimist in a pessimistic society and a pessimist in an optimistic. My proprietary indicator is the intervertebral hernia. Before a steep correction inflamed so that I can not move. TA is resting. Eh, old age is not fun. Khe-khe. The old grandmother became a child. Uye blat. Where is my diclofenac ....

That’s the google translation.

Can someone translate that?Huh What the...
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 21, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

How do you calculate the fib levels?
Please don't think I'm saying this to be harsh or criticize you negatively, but you can google that question, read up a little, and you'll be much more able to contribute to this discussion.
I think we should devote our time to exegesis of the master's pronouncements rather than engaging in a tutorial session.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fibonacciretracement.asp
Activity: 317
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 10:43:51 AM

The correction already reached its first objective which is $15,700 which is just a Fibonacci level same as the recent top.    Any fright between those two prices is just the audience

How do you calculate the fib levels? OK, so the top is ~20k. How do you figure the bottom, to get the fib retracement to be 15.7?
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 21, 2017, 08:49:17 AM
In Russian днo/bottom as slang means garbage if you use for a person/item/place.
 see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lower_Depths  The Lower Depths (Russian: Ha днe, Na dne, literally: 'At the bottom') is perhaps the best known of Maxim Gorky's plays.

Very cool, thanks.  I love learning stuff like that.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
December 21, 2017, 01:30:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
December 21, 2017, 12:07:01 AM
By bottom, I think he means the comments section.  Like - below.

Quite the BTC maximallist as we know.
Activity: 283
Merit: 127
December 20, 2017, 11:42:51 PM
^ Thanks for translate (:
Pages:
Jump to: