Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 64. (Read 941567 times)

donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
December 09, 2017, 11:16:41 AM
  Глaвнoe знaeтe чтo? Чтoбы cвeчa нeдeльнaя нe ycпeлa cдyтьcя дo paзвopoтнoй shooting star. Toгдa вepoятнocть пpoдoлжeния бyдeт выcoкa.

The main thing you know what? That the candle of the week did not have time to be blown to the reversal shooting star. Then the probability of continuation will be high.

----------------

I really didnt understand what he means. Anyone can explain  ?

I guess he meant that the candle from 7th December could have formed into a shooting star (a reversal pattern) if that day truly marked the end of the current uptrend. But since that did not happen, then there is a strong probability that the current uptrend will continue and we will soon blow past the peak made in 7th Dec.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 10:54:32 AM
  Глaвнoe знaeтe чтo? Чтoбы cвeчa нeдeльнaя нe ycпeлa cдyтьcя дo paзвopoтнoй shooting star. Toгдa вepoятнocть пpoдoлжeния бyдeт выcoкa.

The main thing you know what? That the candle of the week did not have time to be blown to the reversal shooting star. Then the probability of continuation will be high.

----------------

I really didnt understand what he means. Anyone can explain  ?

Activity: 870
Merit: 585
December 09, 2017, 10:50:59 AM
He said. "We are going to 10 k. 10k. I do not and did not recommend you to short. You will stay without panties."

He means there is correction going on as he sees it. But also never short a bull trend.
Please link to the comment.  I can't find it.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
December 09, 2017, 06:46:12 AM
Do not forget masterluc predicts trend. He does not trade on hourly or daily basis as far as i understand him. may be we will see 10  k or around in a few days or 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
December 09, 2017, 03:23:34 AM
He said. "We are going to 10 k. 10k. I do not and did not recommend you to short. You will stay without panties."

He means there is correction going on as he sees it. But also never short a bull trend.
Do you think that the price will so sharply fall soon? Of course the price of Bitcoin has never been stable and the drop is likely to be, but I hope that it is not so drastic.
Activity: 5
December 08, 2017, 10:23:10 PM
So we're going back to 10k, and no shorting? Actually the timing of the CME futures opening and this blowout is actually in line. If I'm not mistaken, the futures was predicting BTC would be 10k in December, right?
Activity: 298
Merit: 149
December 08, 2017, 06:36:47 PM
50k -70k for a blow off top for BTC sounds about right. Followed by a two year bear market while the tech catches up. Lightning network etc. Same goes for all the other platforms. CryptoKitties clogging up the Ethereum chain will be talked about years from now.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
December 08, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 08, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
Ha дecятoчкy пapни идём, нa дecятoчкy.
Шopтить нe coвeтoвaл и нe coвeтyю. Ocтaнeтecь бeз тpycoв.

What does he say now Sad I don't understand

He says do not short.  He said it twice for emphasis, and to also hold onto your panties.  
What does it mean when you put that to translate it gives you something like "dozens guys for ten"?

No idea, I used Google translate too.  Lol
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

He says do not short.  He said it twice for emphasis, and to also hold onto your panties.  
What does it mean when you put that to translate it gives you something like "dozens guys for ten"?
December 08, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 02:52:46 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
December 08, 2017, 12:41:56 PM
Agree with 70k +20 and BETI 6-8k, click me to view last post made, incredible times to be part of a once in a multi century disruptive world history event.
December 08, 2017, 12:25:10 PM
These are Masterluc's numbers.  "My numbers were: 9400, 20000 and now probably around 70000."  I don't particularly know what he means by those numbers, I just found it on his blog.  He said that in his blog in reference to someone on twitter calling him out on 14,000.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 07, 2017, 11:24:03 PM
This may sound heretical but my take on this $10k comment is that while the master is referring to supply/demand walls at psychological levels, such as $1000, $10,000 and so on, I'm of the opinion that we may not fall back to $10k since the market literally breezed through the $10k and $15k level these past 3 days. I'm more inclined to believe that it will fall to $15k again, test (or maybe brush off 20k), then go on to the $50k-100k.

But then again we don't really know what's going to happen in a market this euphoric. All I know is that this isn't come even close to the 2013 bubble, and we may have to touch the 100k level first to get to a situation similar to 2013, then we'll see.

it can breeze, or indeed freaking fly, back through $10,000 without blinking. the way up often does not resemble the way down in any conceivable way. a lot happens between the same figure being broken and then revisited.
Activity: 5
December 07, 2017, 11:20:57 PM
Indeed. And given the trajectory of the pitchfork, any sideways/consolidation (like lower degree Wave 4 price action) could further extend the upside target of the historic Wave 3 significantly. The difference between $50k and $100k at that rate of logarithmic growth is miniscule. That gap could be covered in a matter of days when the time comes.

That said, my impression of the $70k revision is that the target is actually a very wide range +/- $20k or more. Lucif knows when to step back and let the market decide. At a certain point, predicting with precision is likely to hurt you as a trader.

masterluc also said "I think we'll be back at 10k."

When did he say this? Recently, after his last chart revision? I would love a chance to re-buy that level! BETI still pointing to the $6000s, too. Smiley

This may sound heretical but my take on this $10k comment is that while the master is referring to supply/demand walls at psychological levels, such as $1000, $10,000 and so on, I'm of the opinion that we may not fall back to $10k since the market literally breezed through the $10k and $15k level these past 3 days. I'm more inclined to believe that it will fall to $15k again, test (or maybe brush off 20k), then go on to the $50k-100k.

But then again we don't really know what's going to happen in a market this euphoric. All I know is that this doesn't come even close to the 2013 bubble, and we may have to touch the 100k level first to get to a situation similar to 2013, then we'll see.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 07, 2017, 08:47:27 PM
15k, the master's prediction hits home once more. It is frightening yet exhilarating at the same time.

His newest chart shows no correction until 70k.  That's a long way to buy back in.   Shocked

Indeed. And given the trajectory of the pitchfork, any sideways/consolidation (like lower degree Wave 4 price action) could further extend the upside target of the historic Wave 3 significantly. The difference between $50k and $100k at that rate of logarithmic growth is miniscule. That gap could be covered in a matter of days when the time comes.

That said, my impression of the $70k revision is that the target is actually a very wide range +/- $20k or more. Lucif knows when to step back and let the market decide. At a certain point, predicting with precision is likely to hurt you as a trader.

When did he say this? Recently, after his last chart revision? I would love a chance to re-buy that level! BETI still pointing to the $6000s, too. Smiley

https://vk.com/wall-130254204_4683
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 06:45:39 PM
15k, the master's prediction hits home once more. It is frightening yet exhilarating at the same time.

His newest chart shows no correction until 70k.  That's a long way to buy back in.   Shocked

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:36:01 PM
Sorry - I'm slightly confused here as I do not read Russian.
So does masterluc say this bubble top will be 50k or 70k?
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 07, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

His newest chart shows no correction until 70k.  That's a long way to buy back in.   Shocked

The 70k is a gesture toward the unknown, as was the 20k chart.
If masterluc is willing to be flexible, altering his views in accord with the circumstances, we should do the same.  It is likely that masterluc will adjust his ideas again.  The 70k chart is provisional.

Pages:
Jump to: