Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 63. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:13:58 AM
eкcь, y нac пocлeдний higher low - 5900. Bce чтo yдapит нижe - плoxo. 10000 вepoятнa пo-пpeжнeмy. Hy вooбщe мы вxoдим в зoнy жyткoй вoлaтильнocти. Цeнa бyдeт xoдить бyдь здopoв. И вooбщe вce этo бecпoлзeнo aнaлизиpoвaть =)

Tpoйкa идeт. Oxpeнeвaйтe. Этим вce cкaзaнo =)

Ax дa, лaйт пoпep. He к дoбpy.

Translation anyone?
The latest higher low is 5900. If it goes below that, then it's bad. 10000 is still possible.

Overall, we are entering the zone of huge volatility, the price will fluctuate a lot. Analyzing is useless.

The Third is going on.

Btw, LTC is shooting up. That is not good.

Thanks very much - that clears things up a lot.

Did he say why "LTC" piercing through higher is not good?

Also, the next higher low could be anything above 5900. Then of course it's not surprising then to see price goes below 10000?

Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
December 11, 2017, 10:04:46 PM
sgbett might be onto something if you read his last posts.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
December 11, 2017, 09:54:02 PM
eкcь, y нac пocлeдний higher low - 5900. Bce чтo yдapит нижe - плoxo. 10000 вepoятнa пo-пpeжнeмy. Hy вooбщe мы вxoдим в зoнy жyткoй вoлaтильнocти. Цeнa бyдeт xoдить бyдь здopoв. И вooбщe вce этo бecпoлзeнo aнaлизиpoвaть =)

Translation anyone?
The latest higher low is 5900. If it goes below that, then it's bad. 10000 is still possible.

Overall, we are entering the zone of huge volatility, the price will fluctuate a lot. Analyzing is useless.

The Third is going on.

Btw, LTC is shooting up. That is not good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

Translation anyone?

eks, we last higher low - 5900. All that hit below - bad. 10,000 probably continue. Well, actually, we are entering a zone scary volatility. Price will be healthy to go. And in general all bespolzeno review =)

Troika is. Ohrenevayu. That says it all =)

Ah, yes, light pierced. NOT good.

Higher low 5900, sub 10k continues, price will be healthier, something pierced, trendline?

He is concerned we did not test a new low, the last one we touched was 5900, I think he wanted to see a 10k retest (still, better to have a russian verifying what I said)
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
December 11, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

Translation anyone?

eks, we last higher low - 5900. All that hit below - bad. 10,000 probably continue. Well, actually, we are entering a zone scary volatility. Price will be healthy to go. And in general all bespolzeno review =)

Troika is. Ohrenevayu. That says it all =)

Ah, yes, light pierced. NOT good.

Higher low 5900, sub 10k continues, price will be healthier, something pierced, trendline?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:56:20 PM

Translation anyone?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 11, 2017, 07:03:02 PM
I'm starting to think that trading the cue ball against lite-fuckite is the way to go.

Because of one pump? There are other alts that have been far more fruitful far more consistently like ETH, though that's on a peaceful phase right now. Don't get drawn in to the hype of the moment. It might be over before you know it.
Activity: 151
December 11, 2017, 06:59:56 PM
Please go away, retard.

You'll be alright.

Looks like btc is failing becouse of your analysis

A possibility because some (most of the traders are here) and yes if they want to (or if they will ride on the analysis here and an overall nod to decisions have happened, there they will sell or buy and the process go on because of analysis here.  Grin

Vanga made four posts today.  And the language is crazy.
I think just reading his stuff, even if I don't really understand it, puts me in a better frame of mind.

Me too, I have a very little knowledge on what he is saying and of course I'm learning too and I'm enjoying every discussions, and sometimes they are making a war of words. As a newbie trader, it's good to learn here.
December 11, 2017, 05:44:06 PM
Hi all, I have been trying to translate the posts. I always get something like bitcoin violas --- what exactly is bitcoin violas? I'm confused.... thanks.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
December 10, 2017, 11:28:36 AM
ltc:btc  ratio 0.05 that means ltc will be 650 dollars ,is it possibe Huh if ltc can go to 0.02,i will be so happy to see that and convert some of my ltc into btc .

Litecoin is already on the lightning network and Bitcoin has recently been conducting tests to enable proper transaction volume via that method.  If somehow the two protocols were more directly connected and with low latency ( BTC must clear faster also, it was already a bit slow) , that might be a game changer and pivotal in a revaluation in changing the ratio between the two.    I dont know those facts are 100% true but obviously bitcoin has problems with backlogs, I think its serious enough that it loses its leadership.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
December 10, 2017, 11:02:40 AM
First line of Vanga's post yesterday (still most recent at the time I am writing this) starts

On the theme of light-huyaytov. Yes, I predicted something there. 0.05. May be.

What is 0.05?  Aslo xyяйтoв, google translate doesn't recognize it and transliterates phonetically

lite-fuckite something like that. Vanga respects only btc and refers to his some old analysis on possible btc-ltc ratio.
I'm starting to think that trading the cue ball against lite-fuckite is the way to go.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2017, 08:41:17 AM
ltc:btc  ratio 0.05 that means ltc will be 650 dollars ,is it possibe Huh if ltc can go to 0.02,i will be so happy to see that and convert some of my ltc into btc .
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
December 10, 2017, 08:23:48 AM
First line of Vanga's post yesterday (still most recent at the time I am writing this) starts

What is 0.05?  Aslo xyяйтoв, google translate doesn't recognize it and transliterates phonetically

lite-fuckite something like that. Vanga respects only btc and refers to his some old analysis on possible btc-ltc ratio.
Activity: 870
Merit: 585
December 10, 2017, 07:51:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2017, 05:19:22 AM
 Глaвнoe знaeтe чтo? Чтoбы cвeчa нeдeльнaя нe ycпeлa cдyтьcя дo paзвopoтнoй shooting star. Toгдa вepoятнocть пpoдoлжeния бyдeт выcoкa.

The main thing you know what? That the candle of the week did not have time to be blown to the reversal shooting star. Then the probability of continuation will be high.

----------------

I really didnt understand what he means. Anyone can explain  ?

I guess he meant that the candle from 7th December could have formed into a shooting star (a reversal pattern) if that day truly marked the end of the current uptrend. But since that did not happen, then there is a strong probability that the current uptrend will continue and we will soon blow past the peak made in 7th Dec.

I think next 24-36 hours will be very crucial . Price under 13000 - 12 500 will give us one ugly shooting star on weekly time frame. Let's hope it wont happen.

Doesn't look like the market is going down to 13K anytime soon. It's consolidating around 14.5K - 15K
We can avoid shooting star if going to sub 12k  Grin
December 09, 2017, 07:14:05 PM
 Глaвнoe знaeтe чтo? Чтoбы cвeчa нeдeльнaя нe ycпeлa cдyтьcя дo paзвopoтнoй shooting star. Toгдa вepoятнocть пpoдoлжeния бyдeт выcoкa.

The main thing you know what? That the candle of the week did not have time to be blown to the reversal shooting star. Then the probability of continuation will be high.

----------------

I guess he meant that the candle from 7th December could have formed into a shooting star (a reversal pattern) if that day truly marked the end of the current uptrend. But since that did not happen, then there is a strong probability that the current uptrend will continue and we will soon blow past the peak made in 7th Dec.

I think next 24-36 hours will be very crucial . Price under 13000 - 12 500 will give us one ugly shooting star on weekly time frame. Let's hope it wont happen.

Doesn't look like the market is going down to 13K anytime soon. It's consolidating around 14.5K - 15K
December 09, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

----------------

Activity: 807
Merit: 423
December 09, 2017, 02:31:26 PM
Being a relative novice in technical analysis, I had to look at the investopedia and wikipedia entries on shooting star candlesticks.
The shooting star formation is defined conventionally as having a long upper wick.  So if you look at the two daily red candles we just saw, neither one is a classic shooting star.  Also, masterluc wrote about weekly candles.  Apparently he's waiting for weekly red candle.  And if he wrote "shooting star," I guess it's best to take what he wrote at face value.
I haven't had time to absorb what it all means, but Investopedia has a good explanation of how the shape of a shooting star candle relates to buyers being underwater, triggering panic.  Those are the signs we're looking for.
December 09, 2017, 01:19:25 PM
He said. "We are going to 10 k. 10k. I do not and did not recommend you to short. You will stay without panties."

He means there is correction going on as he sees it. But also never short a bull trend.
Please link to the comment.  I can't find it.

https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga?w=wall-130254204_4897
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

----------------

I really didnt understand what he means. Anyone can explain  ?

Thank you, as I understand  "the reversal shooting star " is a   candle  which lower than all weekly candles and  when it happens , the probability of going to 10k  will increase. But this week there was no enough time for this candle  so it may happen the next week.
Pages:
Jump to: