Pages:
Author

Topic: Andreas Antonopolous raising funds for Dorian Nakamoto - page 5. (Read 20578 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So what's happening? Is Dorian getting his BTC on April Fool's Day?

he better, i gave him my 0.00277016BTC so he can get his free Duncan coffee

https://blockchain.info/address/1FN62hw74HWjNWzbsfubxvnYhiYrFJNcb8
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
So what's happening? Is Dorian getting his BTC on April Fool's Day?
Activity: 252
there should be  a news press conference

more positive news for bitcoin = better
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So, will there be some kind of ceremony or delivery that the community can oversee and celebrate? When will Dorian get the funds?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
On the one hand this could give positive media attention to bitcoin. On the other hand it might be the case Dorean would prefer to be left alone than to be the medium through which positive media attention to bitcoin is channeled.
legendary
Activity: 1344
I never realized Dorian played Mario Party ?
looking forward to the funds being delivered, that would be the 1st of April approx? Antoppolos is on vacation right now?
Activity: 336
Another Bitcoin founder could use our help....http://redd.it/21eajg

not too sure about how real this is although it did show up on the front page of forbes.

ps. followed it to one of satoshi's wallets it looks like. If he still has wallet access, then this would be a good thing.
Do you people ever think sometimes that Internet money cannot buy all things in life, which includes "peace of mind" or "privacy"?

Yes, if you have enough of that funny internet money.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Man, I've been begging on this thread to get the donations that have been raised to Dorian asap, not to wait until the end of March.

There is now a statement from Dorian:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dorians-legal-statement-regarding-newsweek-report-of-being-satoshi-520968

which says he had to cut off his internet connection due to "severe financial distress".

Can we get on with this NOW please? You know, instant money transfer we proport to be? He's could do with the money NOW, not in two weeks time, as I've been saying all along  Angry

I heard a rumor that they're turning off his water and sewer too.
vip
Do you people ever think sometimes that Internet money cannot buy all things in life, which includes "peace of mind" or "privacy"?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I just donated 0.01 BTC. I hope the guy gets some peace of mind.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
46,8 BTC - WOW  Shocked
vip
Man, I've been begging on this thread to get the donations that have been raised to Dorian asap, not to wait until the end of March.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dorians-legal-statement-regarding-newsweek-report-of-being-satoshi-520968

which says he had to cut off his internet connection due to "severe financial distress".

Can we get on with this NOW please? You know, instant money transfer we proport to be? He's could do with the money NOW, not in two weeks time, as I've been saying all along  Angry

Hurry up, guys! Do not leave the harassment for later. Let's force the man right now to accept this Internet money we gathered!

Go go go.

He is cutting all ties from our virtual world of Bitcoin.

LOL
Activity: 798

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
I think that if it helps people know more it is good journalism.

I also think school is good if it helps people know more. That's why I irradiated the classroom assistants with Pu to demonstrate radiation poisoning, and shot some of the lesser students out of a cannon to demonstrate F=ma. It helps the kids learn, so this is good teaching.
Activity: 1582

this story was the greatest embarrassment in 81 years of newsweek. when there is a quest for a hidden person and a journalist comes up with such a thin story dragging out the wrong guy to the world public it is the opposite of "good journalism"

they could have at least asked "is this the real satoshi ?" instead they pretended they had something, but they had nothing.

I love conspiracy theories. Mine is that this whole thing was cooked up by someone in the IC to draw Satoshi out of hiding, which seems to have worked since he logged into his P2P account.

He didn't.
He didn't sign his msg.

It was probably a BTC supporter with some skills.

Well, your probably isn't really any better than my probably. We're all just guessing. Do you think there we'll ever figure it out?

Nope.
The real Satoshi will never be found unless he/she/they decide to step up.

I hope you are correct. I think discovery would only be a negative..

If he/she/they was careful not to give any personal info to begin with then he/she/they know how to keep things private.
Besides he/she/they invented Bitcoin Wink
It takes a lot of brains to do that Wink

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

this story was the greatest embarrassment in 81 years of newsweek. when there is a quest for a hidden person and a journalist comes up with such a thin story dragging out the wrong guy to the world public it is the opposite of "good journalism"

they could have at least asked "is this the real satoshi ?" instead they pretended they had something, but they had nothing.

I love conspiracy theories. Mine is that this whole thing was cooked up by someone in the IC to draw Satoshi out of hiding, which seems to have worked since he logged into his P2P account.

He didn't.
He didn't sign his msg.

Well, your probably isn't really any better than my probably. We're all just guessing. Do you think there we'll ever figure it out?

Nope.

I hope you are correct. I think discovery would only be a negative..
Activity: 1582

He didn't.
He didn't sign his msg.

Nope.
Pages:
Jump to: