Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [1080 | 1080TI] ETHlargement - The Hashrate Hardener - page 2. (Read 59500 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, I am starting to be a little confused about this pill.
Seems the original one was cool, ok .
Then that pill got removed ok.
New SCAM pills enter the game, ok.

But just want to know if the pill that is linked in the first post of this thread is Legit.

Anyone can help?? Thnaks guys!!

Install NiceHash, then you'll need to follow the guide on how to create an exclusion for windows security defender or whatever it's called these days, a lot of anti virus still detect it because it's performing memory injection and 'sneaky' stuff to your system so it's probably getting picked up in heuristics...

Go into advanced settings then scroll down and click enable ethlargement, it will download the pill for ya, if nicehash is providing it, they must have checked and verified it's safe, otherwise there'd be a lot of unhappy campers over there if they were disseminating malware..

Thanks for the info on not being able to get above 50.. I was like wtf, I've got 6 cards and none of them can!! I'm tweaking everything what gives! but yeah, at least I know it's not just me now!
Activity: 14
No idea about the one linked in the first post... the one I linked a few posts up is the one I use and downloaded when it first came out.

You can download both and compare.
It's the same, I checked hashes. It doesn't seem to work though my 1080ti does 32MH with or without it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
No idea about the one linked in the first post... the one I linked a few posts up is the one I use and downloaded when it first came out.

You can download both and compare.
Activity: 14
Hi Guys, I am starting to be a little confused about this pill.
Seems the original one was cool, ok .
Then that pill got removed ok.
New SCAM pills enter the game, ok.

But just want to know if the pill that is linked in the first post of this thread is Legit.

Anyone can help?? Thnaks guys!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

Hi there,

What kind of MH does you get on ETH with a 1080ti? I am about to buy one in a few hours hoping it can do 50+

~47 MH/s with the pill

powerlimit 100%  - usually run at 70% but with eth the price it is right now  i went to full power.. pretty wasteful otherwise - and then +200 on memory and core

with tweaking maybe a bit more but 50+ really isnt in the cards anymore. imo.

Would you mind posting your card's exact brand and your actual Memory and GPU Mhz (not the plus)

Update:

Bought the 1080ti its an EVGA SC2 Hybrid Water cooled
It hovers between 45-47 with the pill. Pretty cool , I just wish it would stay steady, it drops to 42 sometimes and barely goes over 46 and occasionally hits 47

My overclock up to 2000 GPU is stable above 2000 quickly crashes.
My memory up to 5812 seems stable, I have not yet tried higher.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

Hi there,

What kind of MH does you get on ETH with a 1080ti? I am about to buy one in a few hours hoping it can do 50+

~47 MH/s with the pill

powerlimit 100%  - usually run at 70% but with eth the price it is right now  i went to full power.. pretty wasteful otherwise - and then +200 on memory and core

with tweaking maybe a bit more but 50+ really isnt in the cards anymore. imo.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
this is the one i use, its the original from back in the day (BUT DONT TRUST ME EITHER)

Code:
OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2.exe        447 KB (458,240 bytes)     ‎May ‎01, ‎2018, ‏‎10:55:28 AM

and the hashes for the above executable:

Code:
MD5
1351BF58A407FA5F89A6613E00A2E9DF

Code:
SHA-1
547BAE93C4437183E9D3176D226AFAC20AF287E9

Code:
SHA256:
1261052E34B3205DC04F5DD9E4B76D2649DBCDA738DC8E2665B07F56D659E716

Code:
SHA512
38AD312442031871AC73A8FAD87FDF0D02900764CAA697BF3DCBD6B13C35E42CE32F1FA729BF09B4830C8F265054201256BAA1E7B1D51730EFB4BDDC6A3E4BA9

again TRUST NO ONE EVEN ME. and while its the one ive used from the very beginning (long before it was taken down for reasons) USE AT YOUR OWN RISK (if you can find it obviously)

perhaps others who have it will also post the hashes of their (hopefully known good) executable to confirm my hashes.

and no, i will not post it anywhere as im not sure of the legalities, sorry. just posting the hashes for others to verify they have the one that i have (and i got it from the source back in the day).

edit: it does seem to still give a slight boost on my 1080tis on eth even with custom straps via the miner. but its not as good at increasing hash as it was.

Hi there,

legendary
this is the one i use, its the original from back in the day (BUT DONT TRUST ME EITHER)

Code:
OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2.exe        447 KB (458,240 bytes)     ‎May ‎01, ‎2018, ‏‎10:55:28 AM

and the hashes for the above executable:

Code:
MD5
1351BF58A407FA5F89A6613E00A2E9DF

Code:
SHA-1
547BAE93C4437183E9D3176D226AFAC20AF287E9

Code:
SHA256:
1261052E34B3205DC04F5DD9E4B76D2649DBCDA738DC8E2665B07F56D659E716

Code:
SHA512
38AD312442031871AC73A8FAD87FDF0D02900764CAA697BF3DCBD6B13C35E42CE32F1FA729BF09B4830C8F265054201256BAA1E7B1D51730EFB4BDDC6A3E4BA9

again TRUST NO ONE EVEN ME. and while its the one ive used from the very beginning (long before it was taken down for reasons) USE AT YOUR OWN RISK (if you can find it obviously)

perhaps others who have it will also post the hashes of their (hopefully known good) executable to confirm my hashes.

and no, i will not post it anywhere as im not sure of the legalities, sorry. just posting the hashes for others to verify they have the one that i have (and i got it from the source back in the day).

edit: it does seem to still give a slight boost on my 1080tis on eth even with custom straps via the miner. but its not as good at increasing hash as it was.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
This is the one I use:
https://we.tl/t-iQK0vAUuwy

Don't trust me!!! Check for viruses first as you should always do with random internet files.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
the dag size increase slowed 1080ti down, its just the way it went, increasing the core helps, at least on mine.

the original pill may still help but the latest claymore has a straps option thats pretty good if you cant get the original pill i dont know where to get one as its long been taken down officially.

BEWARE the new fake eth pill you see in posts that pop up hourly it seem, they are malware.

Which one the original pill the one that develop by Virosa or from OhMyGod?

The old github from Virosa is totally gone. I can't find any trusted source. I can't access my old hard drive it has some sort of issue about Windows system I tried to fix the issue of my but it looks like it getting worse instead of fixing my OS and I also tried to access the HDD as stuck on loading just to get all my files including wallet files and mining tools.

I hope someone could share the original pill here.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2

BEWARE the new fake eth pill you see in posts that pop up hourly it seem, they are malware.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
the dag size increase slowed 1080ti down, its just the way it went, increasing the core helps, at least on mine.

the original pill may still help but the latest claymore has a straps option thats pretty good if you cant get the original pill i dont know where to get one as its long been taken down officially.

you dont need pill anymore all of the miners have some kind of comand that fix memory timings like -strap 3
Activity: 81
Merit: 43

Thanks for the info are currently running the straps with 1080tis or if anyone is what is the mhs
Can anyone confirm this there is a difference between straps plus pill vs just straps ?
Thanks !
legendary

Activity: 81
Merit: 43
Have an opportunity to score a 6 1080tis that probably were used in a mining rig at a reasonable price
The eth pill makes a difference I used it years ago while I had strix 1080ti as a gaming card and was doing around 54-55mhs on eth however seems like recently people are stuck in the low 40s
That’s is a big difference 30% !!! Specially across 6 cards
I read the posts above and still looks inconclusive
Can anyone help answer a couple questions ?
1. Is there place to download the ehtpill from or is anyone able to share it ?
2. Does it still work or does increasing the clocks to 1600-1800 work and if so are we taking mid 40s 49? Back to 54-55?
Appreciate any feedback as it does affect my buying decision
Has any of you gotten the pill working on a laptop GTX 1080 card? I have the Asus ROG G703VI, that has the 200W GTX 1080. Having tried the r2 version normally and with the --revA command, it does not work in any way.
Btw, the laptop has very good cooling and whilist mining with Dagger, it's running at 55 C. It does 78 C in full load during games, which I absolutely love!

Regarding Eth, what I do is that I'm using the  "--memory-tweak" command in NBMiner, which makes the hash rate go from the average 22 MH/s to around 25 MH/s.

Regarding this, there is some strange behaviour occuring. At a regular pace, for short period of time (4-5mins), the hash rate for Dagger goes up to 35 MH/s and stays there. Also, the profitability almost triples. So from 24 MH/s (0.04600 mBTC), it goes to 35 MHs (0.12000). Maybe there is some sort of way or time during which the memory timings actually get applied on this mobile 1080?

PS: Regarding mining, I'm using NiceHash, where the only plugin activated is NBMiner (for Kawpow and Dagger). I'm using a manual set core clock set in Msi Afterburner with curve editor, so as to mimick the power limit setting. +850 mem does give good results and the gpu consumes 90W.
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
The standard expectation from 1080 TI's for ETH mining is around 41 MH / s, as can also be observed on the predictions of leading sites like whattomine, etc.,

Has anyone been consistently achieving 45 MH / s and above as this thread seems to suggest, with or without the ETHlargement pill, does it still work, and if yes do you have a legit link for it ?..

Thanks in advance

it's not the pill it's the Nvidia driver that doesn't account for DAG size increase.  You need to increase core clocks to 1600-1800 ranges to overcome the bottleneck.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
The standard expectation from 1080 TI's for ETH mining is around 41 MH / s, as can also be observed on the predictions of leading sites like whattomine, etc.,

Has anyone been consistently achieving 45 MH / s and above as this thread seems to suggest, with or without the ETHlargement pill, does it still work, and if yes do you have a legit link for it ?..

Thanks in advance
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
VIRUS TROJAN SCAM

Can you please edit your post where have quoted the post from that User with Malware download Link !
Or make it not clickable for others , just to be sure nobody click on it or download this fake shit Malware.
This is just what they want that the links will be stay as long as possible.

Regards Lafu

hello sir !!! i start this sheet and 5 min later my pc ist copy from dropbox   yes this ist skam !
Has anyone been able to get their 1080 TI GPUs to mine over 46-50/mhs with the current DAG file with the pill?  To my surprise, I’m now mining about the same hashrate (46/mhs) without the pill, but I do have the P2 state off.  The straps on Phoneixminer and strap options on Claymore doesn’t seem to improve the hashrate much.  Is anyone still getting 50-54/mhs?  If so, how?
Pages:
Jump to: