Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [1080 | 1080TI] ETHlargement - The Hashrate Hardener - page 4. (Read 59500 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello
Not working with new DAG file?
In previous days everything worked
There is no effect of application at this time

1080 - 25 vs 36 In previous days
It is driver's problem, not pill.

driver not changed.
Install new driver not solve problem (
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Hello

It is driver's problem, not pill.
Activity: 16
Hello

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I just noticed following feature with my GTX1080TI.

Without ETH pill:Mining software running with 1885MHz core clock.Everything OK.
With ETH pill: Mining software running with max. 1180 MHz core clock.

What might cause this?

How about the hashrate any improvement on hashrate? If the hashrate is increase well the core clock might be just little adjustment to set a straps to maximize the ram clock for mining ETH?

How about the version of your GPU driver? it sometimes because of the driver but to me it running fine with latest driver with increase of around 80% in hashrate.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
Hash rate looks amazing, 50mh/s for 1080ti in Eth without much optimization.

How much is the dev fee by the way?
I have a couple of 1080ti and hashrate is much better on Cryptonight-GPU(Ryocurreny). The miner I'm using is xmr-stak which is free there is no dev fee. Did you try mining Cryptonight coins?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Wow, look, there are actually  three addresses! Microsoft's tool is also causing a DNS request to be made to access go.microsoft.com! Wow! Totally hacked! Wow!

Wow! It's also contacting 192.168.56.153 which would create martian packets on the internet that would not get routed. Wow, totally  can't be something internal to the analysis service, we are contacting the Russian mafia with silly tricks! Wow! Much hack! So scary!

Thanks for the condescending reply; sorry I analyzed your software before mindlessly running. Also, thanks for dodging my question regarding the callback to 2.21.242.213:80 and 2.21.242.237:80 -- it's clear I pinched a nerve with this one.

Much hostility, totally unfunny response! Hope you don't get any additional donations! Wow!

What were your expectations from a high and mighty tech-grrrrl behind Scamhash, Acorn-scam, and SQRL-scam. Sorry, Progscam.

Hey there! Don't lump SQRL in there, they beyond delivered. I got my FPGAs and other stuff i've bought from them since, last transaction was only days ago. (Got some badass risers and some accessories.) Would you like some pics? If so, notify me in PM.

Also, Scamming and manipulation aside, Kristy is pretty smart, so it might be good to double check any allegations made only on the basis of rejecting anything and everything she says.
Activity: 86
Merit: 16
Wow, look, there are actually  three addresses! Microsoft's tool is also causing a DNS request to be made to access go.microsoft.com! Wow! Totally hacked! Wow!

Wow! It's also contacting 192.168.56.153 which would create martian packets on the internet that would not get routed. Wow, totally  can't be something internal to the analysis service, we are contacting the Russian mafia with silly tricks! Wow! Much hack! So scary!

Thanks for the condescending reply; sorry I analyzed your software before mindlessly running. Also, thanks for dodging my question regarding the callback to 2.21.242.213:80 and 2.21.242.237:80 -- it's clear I pinched a nerve with this one.

Much hostility, totally unfunny response! Hope you don't get any additional donations! Wow!

What were your expectations from a high and mighty tech-grrrrl behind Scamhash, Acorn-scam, and SQRL-scam. Sorry, Progscam.
Activity: 196
Is it possible to run the Eth Pill on selected GPUs? How do I do it?

EDIT: The link for the instructions is down
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Any chance such a "pill" could be blended, packaged and administered to RTX cards featuring GDDR6?

I can see it already...
"RTX pill OFF"... slow poke hashrate
"RTX pill ON"... whoooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!
Activity: 39
Hi, can you provide a link for the Pill for Linux?
Thanks in advance.

It has been on the github; "OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2"

Hi, may i ask how to extract the pill in linux? the command? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
What can cause seg. fault immediately after start of the pill?
Code:
xxx@xxx9:~$sudo ./OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                  OhGodAnETHlargementPill by OhGodACompany                  |
|            Public Edition Limited to 1080, 1080 Ti and Titan Xp            |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

ETHlargement pills are currently being served. Please keep this window open, and we'll continue dosing your cards as needed.
Segmentation fault
xxx@xxx9:~$ uname -a
Linux miner8a 4.18.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.18.6-1~bpo9+1 (2018-09-13) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Maybe it need more system resources (ram, disk spaec, etc.)?
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
What does original pill have that OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2 have?
I mean what are the difference of both pill?

or they are giving same performance for gtx 1080ti?

For the old pill, it gives me 52mh/s never tested the r2 version.

REVISION 2 HAS TITAN SUPPORT--

The first version supported only 1080 and 1080ti.  On program launch, this info is displayed.  If there are other differences, the programmer knows about them.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
What does original pill have that OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2 have?
I mean what are the difference of both pill?

or they are giving same performance for gtx 1080ti?

For the old pill, it gives me 52mh/s never tested the r2 version.
legendary
Thanks in advance.

It has been on the github; "OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2"

Activity: 6
Thanks in advance.
legendary
https://github.com/Virosa/ETHlargementPill

I updated OP so people that still wishes to download it can find it more easily.
Thank you so much for creating this theme, unfortunately in my rig only 1 1080ti nevertheless it is very nice to get 50 Mh/s instead of 34 Mh/s.
Thank you VirosaGITS  Kiss
p.s. I don't know, maybe this question already was, but there is no way to integrate this pill into Claymore miner?

I think some Miner have integrated it, if claymore wanted to integrate it, he would have to be the one to do it as his miner is closed source.

I updated OP so people that still wishes to download it can find it more easily.
2hat is the difference between -r2 and the first version of the pill? I remember it name was just plain 2ithout - r2? Thanks!

A minute difference, the revision 2 has an extra fix.

At git repository now only the version for EthOS is available.
Would you plan to make current pill version release for windows OS?

Sorry, somehow completely slipped my mind.
https://github.com/Virosa/ETHlargementPill/blob/master/ETHlargementPill-r2.exe
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
At git repository now only the version for EthOS is available.
Would you plan to make current pill version release for windows OS?
Activity: 107
Merit: 11

2hat is the difference between -r2 and the first version of the pill? I remember it name was just plain 2ithout - r2? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

Thank you so much for creating this theme, unfortunately in my rig only 1 1080ti nevertheless it is very nice to get 50 Mh/s instead of 34 Mh/s.
p.s. I don't know, maybe this question already was, but there is no way to integrate this pill into Claymore miner?

THAT WOULD BE UP TO CLAYMORE--

But the idea is interesting.  One remark: Ethereum (ETH) will be moving to ProgPow mining algorithm in the future.  ProgPow runs more slowly with the Pill active.  Claymore has said that his miner will support ProgPow when needed.  As things exist, a batch or script file can launch the Pill prior to mining, and close it when mining stops.       --scryptr
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64

Pages:
Jump to: