Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 20. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Will Andrey Shevchenko still be present at any events related to your project?
Activity: 84
What role will football clubs play in your project?
Activity: 126
Will people in Taiwan be able to participate in the purchase of tokens?
Activity: 126
What will be the work of legends? Now they seem to me some reward for the efforts of the participants  Huh Undecided
Activity: 112
Will people in Taiwan be able to participate in the purchase of tokens?
In theory they can, but you need to clarify. As far as I know there is no legislation of the People’s Republic of China
Activity: 87
Will there be alpha testing as planned in the first quarter of 2019?
The roadmap mentions three-phase ecosystem development. What is meant by this? What phases?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Hooray! The sale of tokens has finally begun. I am confident that it will be successful and your plans will come true. Good luck!
Okay, guys, you managed to convince me that you were right. It really is not a very big amount
Activity: 74
Congratulations on starting, guys. I wish your project successful sales!
I also do not understand why the minimum is exactly 2 ETH. However, now 2 ETH are no longer big money, as it was a year ago
That's it! Not now, therefore. I think many people will be able to afford to overcome this bar with ease
Start selling tomorrow? Good luck with that. By the way, the minimum investment will always be like this? Or will you reduce it in the future?
Yes, the long-awaited event has finally come true. The sale has begun! And why change in the future the size of the minimum investment?
Probably because not everyone owns 2 ETH. For some, this may be a major obstacle.
I do not see, if honestly, a particularly big problem. This is a small amount.
For someone, yes, but for someone not. Reducing the minimum investment will attract more buyers.
Only if in order to attract new customers... I still don’t see any other reasons
I also do not understand why the minimum is exactly 2 ETH. However, now 2 ETH are no longer big money, as it was a year ago
Start selling tomorrow? Good luck with that. By the way, the minimum investment will always be like this? Or will you reduce it in the future?
Yes, the long-awaited event has finally come true. The sale has begun! And why change in the future the size of the minimum investment?
Probably because not everyone owns 2 ETH. For some, this may be a major obstacle.
For someone, yes, but for someone not. Reducing the minimum investment will attract more buyers.
Will the bonus vary depending on the size of the purchase of tokens?
Activity: 94
Speaking at various events dedicated to cryptocurrencies, how do others respond to you? Where can I find someone's articles, reviews maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: