Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 18. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Which football clubs will cooperate with your project? Have you already invited any clubs to cooperate?
Activity: 94
Are you developing a mobile application for your project? What will be its main functions?
Activity: 74
Will marketing start fully after ICO? Or is the project already actively advertised?
If you ask, it is better for you to ask the project team because surely the answers given will be clearer, but it is up to you too and what is important is that the project in the future can be successful
Where exactly is it better to ask? Is the telegram project group active? Are there admins who help newbies?
Activity: 103
Why the minimum investment is 2 ETH? Is there a maximum investment?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Will marketing start fully after ICO? Or is the project already actively advertised?
If you ask, it is better for you to ask the project team because surely the answers given will be clearer, but it is up to you too and what is important is that the project in the future can be successful
Activity: 74
Activity: 112
In what social networks do you advertise? What social networks are most beneficial for this?
Reddit and telegram, I think, are the most good options for this
Activity: 84
In what social networks do you advertise? What social networks are most beneficial for this?
On the site I found links to articles about your project on various resources. However, all published the same article. Where can I find more diverse information about your project?
In which countries do you plan to develop your idea most actively?
I believe that maximum attention will be paid to European countries
What about America? Football is also popular in this country
In general, I think that Europe is more suitable for this
If you are talking about South America, then agree. There are really a lot of football fans
Activity: 126
What about America? Football is also popular in this country
In general, I think that Europe is more suitable for this
When do you run your project to the fullest? I understand correctly that this will not happen immediately after the end of sales?
What famous footballers will you invite to the project?
Activity: 98
Is your team finally assembled? Or after the launch of the project you plan to expand the number of participants in the team?
Why do you sell only 30% of the total tokens? Why create so much?
Activity: 94
How do representatives of sports organizations respond to your idea and project in general? Where can I find articles or videos with their participation?
Activity: 98
What football clubs do you plan to bring to the project in the near future?
Activity: 87
Congratulations to the project team on the successful launch of ICO! Successful completion, guys, I believe in you!
This is great news, really! And the team is going to sell the entire amount of tokens? they are just a lot, as for me
Football is quite a popular game, so I do not think that there will be a problem with the lack of interest
It depends on the effectiveness of the marketing program of the project. Can it draw the attention of the large football community to the project?
If we take into account the fact that such people as Andriy Shevchenko are involved in the work and promotion of the project, we expect success.
Yes, I agree. This instills confidence in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: