Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 16. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Do you have any more videos with team members? How often are news updated? Where can I find the latest news about your project?
Activity: 112
How much time will it take to train a beginner? How many months or years will you make him a star?
Interest Ask. Probably, everything will depend only on the person himself. Not everyone has talent  Undecided
What will be the benefits of football clubs that will collaborate with your project?
I think that football clubs will receive some money for cooperating with the project
Activity: 83
How much time will it take to train a beginner? How many months or years will you make him a star?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What will be the benefits of football clubs that will collaborate with your project?
Activity: 126
What is the role of fans in your ecosystem? Will they be able to take part in the events held within its framework?
In which region of the world will you work in the first time of the project? What part of the football community are you targeting?
I think that this project is aimed primarily at Europe and its developed football community.
Activity: 87
In which region of the world will you work in the first time of the project? What part of the football community are you targeting?
Will there be some kind of airdrop in addition to the bounty program?
Why is the minimum investment exactly 2 ETH? What influenced the choice of value?
Quite a normal and reasonable value. What do not you like?
I'm not saying that I do not like it. On the contrary, I also consider this an optimal value. Just wondering what influenced the choice of such a value, that's all  Wink
Why is the minimum investment exactly 2 ETH? What influenced the choice of value?
Quite a normal and reasonable value. What do not you like?
Getting into the national team is hard, it requires good training and considerable skills in the game.
Yes, but it is here, as I believe, an ideal opportunity for the project 433 token in terms of the development of new football stars. Firstly, with the support of mentors, I can train the best candidates, and secondly, their successful performance at a particular sporting event will add to the platform of popularity.
With this, I agree with you. The success of the project students will provide it with considerable popularity. And it will have a positive effect on all players in the ecosystem
Getting into the national team is hard, it requires good training and considerable skills in the game.
Yes, but it is here, as I believe, an ideal opportunity for the project 433 token in terms of the development of new football stars. Firstly, with the support of mentors, I can train the best candidates, and secondly, their successful performance at a particular sporting event will add to the platform of popularity.
Which football clubs will cooperate with your project? Have you already invited any clubs to cooperate?

I believe the core team is deep discussion with
2 top EPL clubs to be official partners

I hope so, to be honest. After all, cooperation with large clubs is the basis of success for young stars.
Really. Many football players rise due to the glory of the clubs for which they play. But in my opinion, a good factor in raising the player’s level is playing for the national teams at any competition.
Which football clubs will cooperate with your project? Have you already invited any clubs to cooperate?

I hope so, to be honest. After all, cooperation with large clubs is the basis of success for young stars.
Really. Many football players rise due to the glory of the clubs for which they play. But in my opinion, a good factor in raising the player’s level is playing for the national teams at any competition.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
How many famous footballers are you going to attract in general?
Do you plan to create additional chats in the telegram in other languages? I would also like to know about the work on the mobile application. Will it be created?
Pages:
Jump to: