Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 17. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
How many young stars do you plan to recruit to prepare in the first year of the project? I am interested in the scope of your project in this direction
It seems to me that this will depend entirely on the number of mentors recruited by the project team. I do not know how many people they can dial.
It is possible that it will be so. By the way, what are the requirements for mentors?
Activity: 112
How many young stars do you plan to recruit to prepare in the first year of the project? I am interested in the scope of your project in this direction
It seems to me that this will depend entirely on the number of mentors recruited by the project team. I do not know how many people they can dial.
Activity: 126
In which countries do you plan to develop your idea most actively?
I believe that maximum attention will be paid to European countries
What about America? Football is also popular in this country
In general, I think that Europe is more suitable for this
If you are talking about South America, then agree. There are really a lot of football fans
Football is also very popular in Africa. By the way, a lot of promising players come from there.
But nothing compares to Europe. I believe that where it is more profitable, the project will work there
In the end, all the best players flock to European football clubs, so yes, I agree
The best players are bought by the best clubs, to be more precise. All this is one big business, if we talk about world-class football
Activity: 84
If you are talking about South America, then agree. There are really a lot of football fans
Football is also very popular in Africa. By the way, a lot of promising players come from there.
But nothing compares to Europe. I believe that where it is more profitable, the project will work there
In the end, all the best players flock to European football clubs, so yes, I agree
Activity: 126
Will the bonus change when buying tokens during a public sale during its implementation?
Of course, as usual, the bonus will gradually decrease
Now is the best time to invest
What bonus is valid now? Does the project still only accept ETH?
Football in Europe is very, very developed, but when it comes to recruiting new players, African countries can donate first-class players to the football community
Will the bonus change when buying tokens during a public sale during its implementation?
Of course, as usual, the bonus will gradually decrease
Now is the best time to invest
Yes indeed. I think that selecting young football stars from African countries is a very promising business. Recall at least the game Kylian Mbappé at the World Cup this year. But he is only 19 years old!
Yes, this is a great player. I hope that this project will make it possible to ignite more similar stars in the football world.
Yes indeed. I think that selecting young football stars from African countries is a very promising business. Recall at least the game Kylian Mbappé at the World Cup this year. But he is only 19 years old!
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Will any more videos featuring Andriy Shevchenko be released in the near future?
Where can I find more different articles about your project? On the project site, I found many links to news sites, but the same article was published there
What kind of articles are you interested in? Which are not on the website
Where can I find more different articles about your project? On the project site, I found many links to news sites, but the same article was published there
If not mistaken, nowhere  Smiley
The project is still young and only developing, because there are very few articles about it.
Are you planning to do more translations of website and white paper?
Why the minimum investment is 2 ETH? Is there a maximum investment?
There is no maximum investment; you can invest as much as you want  Smiley
What advantages does your project have over similar projects aimed at sports?
Pages:
Jump to: