Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 19. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Congratulations to the project team on the successful launch of ICO! Successful completion, guys, I believe in you!
This is great news, really! And the team is going to sell the entire amount of tokens? they are just a lot, as for me
Football is quite a popular game, so I do not think that there will be a problem with the lack of interest
It depends on the effectiveness of the marketing program of the project. Can it draw the attention of the large football community to the project?
If we take into account the fact that such people as Andriy Shevchenko are involved in the work and promotion of the project, we expect success.
Activity: 87
Congratulations to the project team on the successful launch of ICO! Successful completion, guys, I believe in you!
This is great news, really! And the team is going to sell the entire amount of tokens? they are just a lot, as for me
Football is quite a popular game, so I do not think that there will be a problem with the lack of interest
It depends on the effectiveness of the marketing program of the project. Can it draw the attention of the large football community to the project?
Activity: 87
Activity: 84
When does the bounty program end? Before the end of the public sale or after?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Will your ICO be divided into stages?
Activity: 112
What cryptocurrencies can I invest in? Now available only ETH? In the future, will I be able to invest in other cryptocurrencies?
Only Ethereum. There is no information about adding other cryptocurrencies.
It's sad of course. This would expand the number of investors attracted to the project.
This is technically difficult. In addition, by the end of the public sale is not done
What cryptocurrencies can I invest in? Now available only ETH? In the future, will I be able to invest in other cryptocurrencies?
It's sad of course. This would expand the number of investors attracted to the project.
Do you cooperate with the football press to promote your project?
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
Do you have an airdrop program? I think this is a great way to attract new investors
They don't have airdrop campaigns but they have the bounty campaign. You can refer to it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-433tokenio-2000000-tokens-worth-180000-4892983. It's quite adequate to attract new investors.
Activity: 94
Do you have an airdrop program? I think this is a great way to attract new investors
What is the bonus now? I understand correctly that sales have already begun?
It seems the sale will start soon, today. Bonus, if I'm not mistaken - 30%
What is the bonus now? I understand correctly that sales have already begun?
Activity: 94
Activity: 84
Do you hold any contests during ICO? This may be elements of a bounty program
Do your team members have any achievements in the field of cryptocurrency? Or is this project your first experience in big business?
Is your mobile application still under development? On which mobile platforms will it be adapted?
Activity: 126
In which countries do you expect to meet the largest number of fans and potential customers?
Pages:
Jump to: