Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 18. (Read 58412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Can someone walk my dumb a$$ through this? So, I go into Walmart and I do what now?  Undecided

I just want to be clear on the process as I'm sure the Walmart employee will not be.

Dumb a$$ #2 has same question(s).

BTW, this looks great, Yankee!

~Bruno~

All hail to Smart[phone] a$$ guru!

that the problem of b2b people lacking marketing skills offering products to general consumer - everything should be in plain sight in regards to process when dealing with general consumers.

checking out "how it works" page at bitinstant.com doesn't explain process very well at all:

How it works

BitInstant is the fastest and often easiest way to move your funds from one place to another

In a traditional transfer, your money moves from place to place, costing time each step of the way. Our solution is simple: we keep balances within each of these payment networks. As soon as we see your payment from one network, we can credit you instantly on another.

Select below for a tutorial

well, "tutorial" only has select options for "pay from" and "pay to" and couple of inputs for destination account and notification email address in what seem nonfunctional form. I don't see any tutorial there or explanations how it works exactly in terms what i should be doing. Also from this tutorial isn't clear what to use for 711/Walmart/CVS

A following explanation would pretty much clear how the process works:

- fill out simple form
- print a receipt
- take printed receipt to a store
- have a person at cash register scan the receipt (assuming that's what they will do) and pay the balance due
- when you get home, your money should be in account at selected destination ( roughly 30minutes)

done!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Please please! Do something so that i can make a cash deposit in Puerto Rico. We are a commonwealth of United States. There are walmarts here but Zip zap says that there are no deposit locations in my territory.

Just choose any Walmart in the states, and bring it to a Walmart in Puerto Rico, should work fine.

yea.. same here.. system overload.

Bitch, Fix this, I NEED some BitInstant! lol

Working on it right now!

EDIT: Fixed!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Please please! Do something so that i can make a cash deposit in Puerto Rico. We are a commonwealth of United States. There are walmarts here but Zip zap says that there are no deposit locations in my territory.
legendary

Working on it right now!
Activity: 784
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys, I don't know if it is just me, but no matter what option I select for cash deposits in the US (except banks) I get a SERVER 500 ERROR. Is anybody else experiencing this?

legendary
Merit: 1002
Awesome job BitInstant!

have you thought about Greece? I am dead serious.

^ this!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Can someone walk my dumb a$$ through this? So, I go into Walmart and I do what now?  Undecided

I just want to be clear on the process as I'm sure the Walmart employee will not be.

~Bruno~

Honestly the best way to learn is to do it with $20 and see how easy it is. Go through the process on BitInstant.com, and you'll see all the instructions you need.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

I have, if there is any Greek bitcoiner who wants to translate easywallet.org to Greek, send me an offer  Grin

Seriously, greece seems to be making headlines every day, and it would be a great opportunity to troll Greeks with bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014

~Bruno~

Please don't start in Walmart. Start at bitinstant.com and all will be clear. Once you get to Walmart with payment slip and cash in hand, you'll be handing both to a clerk there.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Great job guys. This will fill one major hurdle in Bitcoin which is the difficulty in actually getting Bitcoins.

Thanks  Grin

Now if we could have the opposite. Go into Walmart with Bitcoins and exchange them for dollars you would have the perfect setup for wire transfers of money that could instantly compete with Western Union.

At least bit-pay can do a direct deposit of cash from BTC...

Should have that launched within 4 weeks or so.

So we would be able to use your service to withdraw from Mt-gox to an US bank account?

Yup, or any bank account in 186 countries in 100 currencies  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

~Bruno~
legendary
Great job guys. This will fill one major hurdle in Bitcoin which is the difficulty in actually getting Bitcoins.

Thanks  Grin

Now if we could have the opposite. Go into Walmart with Bitcoins and exchange them for dollars you would have the perfect setup for wire transfers of money that could instantly compete with Western Union.

So we would be able to use your service to withdraw from Mt-gox to an US bank account?

Yup, or any bank account in 186 countries in 100 currencies  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Congratulations to Charlie and the rest of the BitInstant Team!  If you've never used BitInstant, you should give it shot.  It is, by far, the easiest and fastest way to convert cash to coins.  Go BitInstant!

Also, for those in the US who may not be aware... you don't have to physically go to one of their participating locations if you have an account with one of the 4 banks they support.  If you have a Chase account, you can make your deposit online by initiating a funds transfer from your account to the account # listed on the invoice.  Same for BOA, Wells Fargo, and Citi. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is anybody else getting a 500 server error when trying to place an order?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Thanks  Grin

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Hi,

So If I want to buy 100 dollars, I'll receive 96 dollars that is = 208 Reais.
With fees, on the end, I'll have to pay 215 Reais.

Suggestion:

Show total amount necessary to pay on the main page, including the fee. (The same information that appear on boleto)

Is this possible?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

legendary
I hit return to merchant after going to ZipZap (for CVS) and it went to https://www.bitinstant.com/zipzap_callback where the page said only:

None

Still, awesome service and I'm trying it out today! This could Change Everything(tm) again.

Fixing now, thanks Dave!
Pages:
Jump to: