Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 21. (Read 58412 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
Not seeing any walmarts in my deposit locations... What am I missing?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Great news Charlie! I am glad to hear this!!

Best regards,
Nejc Kodrič
www.bitstamp.net
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
congrats!

Please explain how does cash depositing work in US through Walmart, 711, CVS, etc

Simple!

Same way a US Bank cash deposit works.

Head over to the site, it will generate a deposit slip for you and just hand it into the teller at 7-11.

Your good to go
legendary
Activity: 1050
congrats!

Please explain how does cash depositing work in US through Walmart, 711, CVS, etc
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
legendary
Amazing but I tried and got  ...

Sorry, but this merchant is not ready to accept cash at this time. Please try again later.

I don't even really need to deposit any cash but I was going to try making a deposit at 7-11 on my lunch break.

Will be fixed in 7 minutes, stand by please- 1 bug
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Well that's convenient. Nice job guys.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Amazing but I tried and got  ...

Sorry, but this merchant is not ready to accept cash at this time. Please try again later.

I don't even really need to deposit any cash but I was going to try making a deposit at 7-11 on my lunch break just to try it out.  I mean this could bust bitcoin access & adoption wide open.
Activity: 868
Awesome, good job guys!
legendary
Greetings!

This morning, after much anticipation, BitInstant has launched in two new countries, and now enables
cash deposits at over 700,000 locations in USA, Brazil, and Russia (with Canada arriving in a couple
weeks as well).

Previously, cash deposits were only accepted at the four big banks here in the us (Chase, CitiBank,
Wells Fargo, and Bank of America). Now, in addition to the banks, you can make a cash deposit at the
following locations:

USA
Walmart
CVS
7-Eleven
MoneyGram
Thousands more local convenience, retail, & drug stores and money service locations

Brazil
Boleto Bancário (Boleto)
[These can be paid at ATM's, bank branches, post offices, lottery agents, and some supermarkets and
drug stores as well as via online banking!]

Russia
Qiwi Network
Cyberplat Network
[Both networks contain thousands of cash kiosks popular throughout Russia]

USA and Russia locations enable you to be credited within about an hour, and Brazil requires about 24
hours. The Brazilian Boleto system can be paid with the cash deposits or via Internet Banking .

In total, this now adds over 700,000 cash deposit locations in addition to the major banks where people
in these countries can buy Bitcoins with cash. Canada will be added within weeks, and other countries
will follow. We've been extremely excited about this new deal for months, and we're thrilled to be able
to finally share it with you all!

All deposits have a standard lower rate of 3.99% all around.

Visit BitInstant.com and give it a try!

Always a pleasure serving you!

Thanks,

The Team at Bitinstant
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: