Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 20. (Read 58412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Hi,

1- If I choose Brazil I think the field (amount to send) should be real currency and not dollar.
2- "You receive" on first page should include the 1 dollar fee that appear on the next pages.

1- The amount to send is USD, but it will display in real time your local currency in the field below
2- That $1.00 fee does not exist anymore, we will fix that now. There is no $1.00 fee.

This looks great! 7-11 shows up as "Eleven" though.

Fixing now!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Is it possible for bitinstant to convert the funds directly to bitcoins instead of dealing with mtgox or coinapult?

That's the purpose of Coinapult.... you can avoid the exchanges completely and just get the Bitcoins in your email. As rjk mentioned above, BitInstant can't be the exchanger directly for various legal reasons.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Now that's just... awesome! You guys rock!
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Is it possible for bitinstant to convert the funds directly to bitcoins instead of dealing with mtgox or coinapult?
The whole point of their business is to not be an exchange. That's how they were able to get a money transmitter's license in the first place.
Activity: 637
Merit: 502
Activity: 488
Merit: 500
This is REALLY great. Good job!
Activity: 316
Bad ass! Keep up the good work, guys! Cheesy
legendary
Looking good - you should add Portuguese and Russian language support (I'm assuming you have that in hand already though)

That will be launched very soon.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1002
Looking good - you should add Portuguese and Russian language support (I'm assuming you have that in hand already though)
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
Please, come to europe! Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 101
This looks great! 7-11 shows up as "Eleven" though.
Activity: 784
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
LOL, so do you like?

Veddy nice... making a deposit today at lunch...
legendary
For me in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, I now have 15 locations (other than banks) within a 10 min drive Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 312
Hi,

1- If I choose Brazil I think the field (amount to send) should be real currency and not dollar.
2- "You receive" on first page should include the 1 dollar fee that appear on the next pages.
legendary
Amazing but I tried and got  ...

Sorry, but this merchant is not ready to accept cash at this time. Please try again later.

I don't even really need to deposit any cash but I was going to try making a deposit at 7-11 on my lunch break.

Will be fixed in 7 minutes, stand by please- 1 bug

FIXED!

LOL... DERP.

And some call me an IT professional... I guess that makes them more dumber than me.

LOL, so do you like?
LOL... DERP.

And some call me an IT professional... I guess that makes them more dumber than me.
legendary
I just did the quote and clicked on the trustcash link. No option to choose anything but the 3 banks.

Not seeing any walmarts in my deposit locations... What am I missing?

You chose 'Major Bank Branch' which is TC locations.

You need to choose one of the other locations on our homepage
I just did the quote and clicked on the trustcash link. No option to choose anything but the 3 banks.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Not seeing any walmarts in my deposit locations... What am I missing?

I had the same problem at first, then realized I was on the how it works page instead of the main page.
Pages:
Jump to: