Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 4. (Read 58412 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
NOT happy that fully functional means there is no     From Dwolla ---> to Bitcoin Address   anymore.

OK, so what's the point?  Like I would send from Dwolla to PayPal...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Working on it!

Does that mean BitInstant got a letter also?

From another thread:

We have received an email from TrustCash that they need to implement certain technical changes and until they are done with the same, they are suspending deposits for the time being.

This was just received today [...]
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
From another thread:

The site is now back online and fully operational.

Fully operational?

The pull-down menu option for "From: Major Bank Branch" is still there, but the site yields an error for any transactions using that method.

Working on it!
legendary
From another thread:

The site is now back online and fully operational.

Fully operational?

The pull-down menu option for "From: Major Bank Branch" is still there, but the site yields an error for any transactions using that method.

legendary
What's the easiest way to convert a check to bitcoins in my wallet? BitInstant?

Personal check?   In the U.S., Camp BX is likely the only exchange to accept that funding method:
 - http://www.CampBX.com
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
What's the easiest way to convert a check to bitcoins in my wallet? BitInstant?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I just realized I sound like an asshole in my previous post:( I'm easily annoyed lately, probably not getting enough sleep.

Sorry, Rachel.

She did suggest me I tried contacting usemyfunds directly if any problems with on-line bank transfer, and definitely was more helpful than umf support..

Anyway, any updates? This is very needed service in many countries..

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any chance of this service coming back to Canada?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
we now have 91 banks and accounts in each one.

Will you be providing service in each of the countries listed with UseMyServices
 - https://www.usemyservices.com/current-country-banks/

If so, these will be the first time bitcoins are available via bank transfer in many of these countries:
 Mexico, Peru, Serbia, Czech Republic, Boznia and Herzogovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Switzerland

We already do, try it.

I tried with Lithuanian bank, and it doesn't work. BitInstant support (Rachel) was completely useless, and it took sending three messages with screenshots to UseMyFunds support for them to acknowledge that it in fact doesn't work:) Their reply was:

Hi,

We are having some technical issues that's you cannot able to make deposits.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

BP

Hopefully someday this will get fixed..Smiley

Working on it.

Spain doesn't work either. You can select it in the list on bitinstant page, input all the info and then they call you. After that you don't find any Spanish bank available on the list  Embarrassed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Will your cash deposit service make it to Canada any time?
legendary

Will you be providing service in each of the countries listed with UseMyServices

If so, these will be the first time bitcoins are available via bank transfer in many of these countries:
 Mexico, Peru, Serbia, Czech Republic, Boznia and Herzogovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Switzerland

We already do, try it.

I tried with Lithuanian bank, and it doesn't work. BitInstant support (Rachel) was completely useless, and it took sending three messages with screenshots to UseMyFunds support for them to acknowledge that it in fact doesn't work:) Their reply was:

Hi,

Sincerely,

BP

Working on it.
Activity: 9

We already do, try it.

Hi,

Sincerely,

BP

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜
Tried using it from Mexico with the bank online option but when the list of possible banks was displayed, none are from Mexico Sad
legendary

We already do, try it.
legendary

Or is it just the list in the flags that appear on the Payment Page:

Which are appear to be (after squinting):

- Canada
 - China
 - United Kingdom
 - Poland
 - Austria
 - Netherlands
 - Germany
 - Switzerland
 - Australia
 - Belgium
legendary
Activity: 1792
patiently waiting for cash deposit from europe

It seems like you can now use Bitinstant in 30 countries (I haven't seen an official announcement yet).
They mostly look to be via online bank transfers in usd- it's unclear if this is international transfer or to local banks, but it looks pretty exciting.

It's a local bank transfer, we now have 91 banks and accounts in each one.

Were still testing it, so no announcement yet, but feel free to try it. Even works on weekends!
This is amazing, I look forward to trying it soon Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Hi,

I see now it's possible buy bitcoins with online bank transfer on Bitinstant. I followed the steps but in the end I didn't see an option to Brazil banks.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

It seems like you can now use Bitinstant in 30 countries (I haven't seen an official announcement yet).
They mostly look to be via online bank transfers in usd- it's unclear if this is international transfer or to local banks, but it looks pretty exciting.

Were still testing it, so no announcement yet, but feel free to try it. Even works on weekends!

In the UK, at least, it ought to be possible to use cash then - walk into a branch of your bank, fill out a giro and ask the cashier to add the necessary code/reference number?

Edit: the local bank thing makes all the difference in the world - I have a computer so obviously I'm not going to waste my time walking into a bank. I'll give it a go and report back to the marvelous people that waste their time on the bitcoin forum.
legendary

Activity: 52
I just wanted to say thank you BitInstant. I used BitInstant for the first time today and made a cash deposit at the nearest Bank Of America and by the time I got home...not only did I already have the bitcoins in my wallet but it was already at 6 confirmations. I was just super impressed with the service and will be using it from now on!
Pages:
Jump to: