Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 3. (Read 58412 times)

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
No replies to 2 emails. It's been well over 24 hours and i'm still waiting for my money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
SO is it possible that my father in US can fund my Mtgox account??? if so what should be the details on the net slip.. my details or my fathers?Huh
Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
just tried to transfer 32.6775 USD (gox code) from bitinstant to my paypal. bitinstant site says order completed, but i see no money in my paypal. having a minor freak out. yea, i know, it's not much money, but i'd REALLY like to know where it is.

order ID: e244cbbc-28f5-4374-97b9-b06de6e4cfa6

the above issue has been corrected. yay!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
In addition to my last post I am now having trouble even using the service as intended.  I keep getting zipzap errors telling me the amount I requested is over thier limit... well what is the limit?  I am following the limits posted on the BitInstant site.  I thought I was paying 4% for this to be simple.

No response to support email yet.

OTC trades are so much easier and cheaper
legendary
Activity: 1008
Great job guys. This will fill one major hurdle in Bitcoin which is the difficulty in actually getting Bitcoins.

Thanks  Grin

Now if we could have the opposite. Go into Walmart with Bitcoins and exchange them for dollars you would have the perfect setup for wire transfers of money that could instantly compete with Western Union.

At least bit-pay can do a direct deposit of cash from BTC...

Should have that launched within 4 weeks or so.

Any chance there is an update?  Not being pushy with the time frame, just very excited!

We have something coming but I can't go into full details just yet

Lulz, a corruption of lol or laugh out loud.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I cant say more until its tested and implemented, but I will have the ability to 'request' a payment from your MtGox account. You login to your account, and approve the transfer to my account. All this can be done from within the BitInstant website
Sounds like something Ripple was supposed to make possible.
legendary
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I heard that you removed the option to have bitcoins sent straight to an address? Is this true?

Just for the night while were under attack.

Will BitInstant still support MtGox when they stop using USD code in April?

Yes of course.

Will it be bi-directional (i.e. other currency -> mtgox USD and mtgox USD -> other currency)? How will it work?

I ask this because I'm not sure if I should keep USD on mtgox now as I worry that I won't be able to transfer it to other exchanges later

Yes of course  Grin

On April 10th you wont need MtGox codes anymore to withdraw.

I cant say more until its tested and implemented, but I will have the ability to 'request' a payment from your MtGox account. You login to your account, and approve the transfer to my account. All this can be done from within the BitInstant website

-Charlie
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
I heard that you removed the option to have bitcoins sent straight to an address? Is this true?

Yes of course.

Will it be bi-directional (i.e. other currency -> mtgox USD and mtgox USD -> other currency)? How will it work?

I ask this because I'm not sure if I should keep USD on mtgox now as I worry that I won't be able to transfer it to other exchanges later
legendary

Yes of course.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087

legendary

Activity: 826
legendary
Canada will be added within weeks, and other countries will follow...

It's been quite a while... any update on anything for Canada? 

Heh, Im actually sitting with them right now in San Francisco!

We're at the last steps here, just need to open up a bank account but integration is done.

More than half a year later...   were you not able to open that bank account? Did everything fall apart? 

Nope, we just have alot of development and need to prioritize other features and fixes at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Canada will be added within weeks, and other countries will follow...

It's been quite a while... any update on anything for Canada? 

Heh, Im actually sitting with them right now in San Francisco!

We're at the last steps here, just need to open up a bank account but integration is done.

More than half a year later...   were you not able to open that bank account? Did everything fall apart? 

legendary
Yankee,

I sent you a PM about a failed Transaction I made about 8-9hrs ago.

Thanks.

Hey, yup! Resolved
legendary
Activity: 1073
Yankee,

I sent you a PM about a failed Transaction I made about 8-9hrs ago.

Thanks.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
@Yankee  - Thank you for responding.  Bitcoin has indeed been a rocky road, with sites closing and new ones popping up.

I have no problem waiting. I had actually cleaned out my Dwolla balance and sent it all off to MtGox (expecting Bitinstant would be another glbse.com). Now, I plan to refund my Dwolla account as soon as direct purchase is available again - until then, I am getting good MtGox experience.

It sounds like you have some new features coming (very exciting) - when   Dwolla-->฿ address    comes back, I hope you will include at least an estimate of how much ฿ one might expect when purchasing. After finally getting Dwolla verified and money transferred there, plus the 30 day waiting period, I made two ฿ purchases with no clue as to what the $/฿ would be.  I got 12/1 for both while MtGox had changed significantly.

Either way, glad to know this is only a glitch!

Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
NOT happy that fully functional means there is no     From Dwolla ---> to Bitcoin Address   anymore.

OK, so what's the point?  Like I would send from Dwolla to PayPal...

http://blog.bitinstant.com/blog/2012/10/29/recent-service-disruption-and-new-features.html
Thanks for the clarification.
legendary
NOT happy that fully functional means there is no     From Dwolla ---> to Bitcoin Address   anymore.

OK, so what's the point?  Like I would send from Dwolla to PayPal...

http://blog.bitinstant.com/blog/2012/10/29/recent-service-disruption-and-new-features.html
Pages:
Jump to: