Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700,000 Cash Deposit Locations in Brazil, Russia, USA - BitInstant - page 2. (Read 58412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Bitinstant scammed me for $500

I sent 6 x $500 bank transfers through zipmark. They have all cleared my checking account. Bitinstant only transferred 5 transactions. They refuse to send my final 5 btc. I WANT MY BTC! And no longer replying to my emails either.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--246725
vom
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is anyone using this since the relaunch ?  I posted another thread about this as well:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitinstant-feedback-since-relaunch-234349

I also PM'ed Yankee - and in the past got very quick replies from him.  Trying to figure out what's going on with them.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
No btc-e codes are taken anymore ?

I noticed that too...I'm hoping its a boo boo of the site having trouble lately...?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
No btc-e codes are taken anymore ?
Site down?

... internal server error ...

Very slow but present atm.

Almost worked once earlier but now back to the internal server error again...
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Site down?

Very slow but present atm.
Site down?

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Having trouble receiving my bitcoins.. Made a cash deposit yesterday at 2pm, and its been over 28 hours and still nothing..

Is the server queue that backed up?

Danny
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Looks to me to be a scam of type.  Says one-hour but nothing.  Even said the money is in my Paypal account.  I guess I will have to go post my review of this service.

If this is your first paypal transaction with us our delivery partners review it manually, future transactions should be instant.
Activity: 490
Did take some time but it went thru.  Thanks!
Activity: 490
How long does the PayPal exchange take?  It says it was already sent to my PP account, but I see nothing.
Activity: 184
I was just about to begin a new Bitinstant transaction, and I notice that sending directly to an address is missing currently - is this a temporary thing?  I know previously it has been taken away when you guys were under an attack.  Any idea when it will be back?

Thanks!

EDIT:  Sending directly to an address is back, and I was able to do my transaction earlier today.
Activity: 17
If any members have used BitInstant recently, we would appreciate some honest user reviews here:

http://bitcoinwatchdogs.com/bitcoin-exchange/bitinstant/

Thank you!

--Watchdog
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
Is BitInstant no longer giving out Bitstamp codes?  I only see gox, ppusd, coinapult, virwox, bitcoin, and vouchx, and I believe depositing a vouchx into Bitstamp requires Aurumxchange, which charges a 2% fee...

I think they have it from time to time. It's running out of stock because they are cheap then aurumxchange
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Is BitInstant no longer giving out Bitstamp codes?  I only see gox, ppusd, coinapult, virwox, bitcoin, and vouchx, and I believe depositing a vouchx into Bitstamp requires Aurumxchange, which charges a 2% fee...
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
I just want to mention that something changed between now and the last time I was regularly using BitInstant - they've gotten fast.

During the last three transactions the funds were credited to my Mt Gox account before I walked away from the cash register. Last I remember it would take about 15 minutes so I could look forward to being able to trade as soon as I arrived home. Now I'm getting the "transaction complete" emails before the cashier finishes fumbling with the paperwork and hands me the receipt.

Glad to hear you've noticed the improvements Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I just want to mention that something changed between now and the last time I was regularly using BitInstant - they've gotten fast.

During the last three transactions the funds were credited to my Mt Gox account before I walked away from the cash register. Last I remember it would take about 15 minutes so I could look forward to being able to trade as soon as I arrived home. Now I'm getting the "transaction complete" emails before the cashier finishes fumbling with the paperwork and hands me the receipt.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
I heard that you removed the option to have bitcoins sent straight to an address? Is this true?

Just for the night while were under attack.

Will BitInstant still support MtGox when they stop using USD code in April?

Yes of course.

Will it be bi-directional (i.e. other currency -> mtgox USD and mtgox USD -> other currency)? How will it work?

I ask this because I'm not sure if I should keep USD on mtgox now as I worry that I won't be able to transfer it to other exchanges later

Yes of course  Grin

On April 10th you wont need MtGox codes anymore to withdraw.

I cant say more until its tested and implemented, but I will have the ability to 'request' a payment from your MtGox account. You login to your account, and approve the transfer to my account. All this can be done from within the BitInstant website

-Charlie

When would this be implemented?
Activity: 59
No replies to 2 emails. It's been well over 24 hours and i'm still waiting for my money.

Try posting here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-newbie-bitinstant-support-thread-active-customer-support-128314

More of a feedback then cry for help. Thanks for the info though.
Pages:
Jump to: