Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 188. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
ADAB makes first Islamic Crypto Exchange with a strong team. The product will have high demand in Muslim community. Good luck.
Why only in Muslim, a good product can please many people, not only Muslims
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
That's what I've noticed now.
Stock Binans has its own coin, and its price now exceeds $ 1. I wonder how much the ADAB coin will cost after the ICO?
I would like her to at least make$ 0.5 It would be X5 on the investment. What do you think about it?
Do you think the speed of transactions can be a big plus for this exchange? It seems to me that the most important and priority for developers should be security and now good advertising. As soon as the exchange is launched, and they promise to do it in December, a good trade should go on. It is important to keep the right balance, new investors and users should constantly increase. Then there will be the effect of waves and surfing.
High speed of transactions obligatory part of success. By a technical part everything has to be top-level!
Activity: 280
In the Islamic world in general, a more rigid attitude towards fraud and crime. Therefore, it seems to me that investing in the ADAB project can be done calmly.
Well, there people are more serious about their religion, so there people are responsible
Yes, I agree with you, people there behave a little differently, so that you can safely invest your money in this project

I do not think that it is worth being absolutely sure that if the project has Arab developers, then there is no possibility of scam. In any case, be careful.
I agree to be careful, but where do you get information about Arabs from?
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Stock Binans has its own coin, and its price now exceeds $ 1. I wonder how much the ADAB coin will cost after the ICO?
I would like her to at least make$ 0.5 It would be X5 on the investment. What do you think about it?
This project attracts great interest of many. I will be sure the price good. I plan to invest itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
Admin (Developers) Tell me, I read in your thread, you have extended the term of your ICO and bounty company. Explain why decided so? You can't gather a soft cap or you want to go for a hard cap? I'm going to buy tokens from you and try to understand how popular you are now collecting the necessary amount. I can see from the comments that there is a lively discussion, but I want to understand even more.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Do you think the speed of transactions can be a big plus for this exchange? It seems to me that the most important and priority for developers should be security and now good advertising. As soon as the exchange is launched, and they promise to do it in December, a good trade should go on. It is important to keep the right balance, new investors and users should constantly increase. Then there will be the effect of waves and surfing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I hope that the exchange of ADAB will make a user-friendly and pleasant user interface. And then there are new exchanges and they are simply inconvenient to use.

Absolutely agree with you, because user interface is very important, and some developers do not pay enough attention to it. Nevertheless, I hope that ADAB does not have problems with
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
How will coins be mined or will there be post mining?
Here's a short answer about the developers. I just copied their post
Advantages of the ADAB token:

•   FICE is the first Islamic crypto exchange. Great potential for the development of the project and the growth of the client base. The project solves the global problem of Muslim involvement in the cryptocurrency market.

•   the company will utilize 10% of the received tokens, which will reduce their number with growing demand, this will in turn contribute to a stable growth of the token rate. The volume of commissions received can be easily traced, which will not allow manipulating the volume of funds allocated for the redemption of tokens.

•   To be the first in the world to offer a quality solution for Muslims in the market of cryptocurrencies is the most important factor in the value of investments in ADAB. The significant potential of the demand for our services and their uniqueness is the basis for a fast-growing and profitable business.

•   The idea of popularizing crypto-investments through qualitative services based on the principles of Islamic finance has not only a commercial but also a significant ideological context. This should favorably affect the growth of our project and its further development.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
The more I learn about the ADAB project, the more I like it. Probably it is worth seriously considering investing in it!
I agree with you. The ADAB project looks very attractive from the point of view of investment.
How do you choose a project for investment? I'm curious because there are so many different criteria for selection, and the last few ICOs in which I participated were not successful.

Here's a link in which the author, showed very clearly how to choose a bounty. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/to-help-the-novice-bounty-hunter-5030536
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The more I learn about the ADAB project, the more I like it. Probably it is worth seriously considering investing in it!
I agree with you. The ADAB project looks very attractive from the point of view of investment.
How do you choose a project for investment? I'm curious because there are so many different criteria for selection, and the last few ICOs in which I participated were not successful.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
One "moment" when you're on the website read and do not understand what and where. And another "moment" when you ask living people who may know more. We here on the forum are for discussion, not spam. If you can not answer these questions elementary, then you yourself have not know. Here I for example want to understand fully this company that is why I write here a lot of questions. If you do not know the answer, then just do not write, "Go to the site and there yourself understand" I hope we understand each other...
Do not swear here you have the answer to your question
72% - the total share of tokens distributed among the community during pre-ICO and TGE;
1% - tokens allocated for marketing purposes and Bounty-company;
15% - the creation of a reserve fund, stabilizing the work of ADAB Solutions and the cost of the token;
8% - team;
4% - advisers.
This was already mentioned in one of the messages earlier. Why are people so inconsiderate? Too lazy to read all the messages that are. For the lazy, here's a link to the discussion https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45230943
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
One "moment" when you're on the website read and do not understand what and where. And another "moment" when you ask living people who may know more. We here on the forum are for discussion, not spam. If you can not answer these questions elementary, then you yourself have not know. Here I for example want to understand fully this company that is why I write here a lot of questions. If you do not know the answer, then just do not write, "Go to the site and there yourself understand" I hope we understand each other...
Do not swear here you have the answer to your question
72% - the total share of tokens distributed among the community during pre-ICO and TGE;
1% - tokens allocated for marketing purposes and Bounty-company;
15% - the creation of a reserve fund, stabilizing the work of ADAB Solutions and the cost of the token;
8% - team;
4% - advisers.
http://o-tu.ru/
I want to draw some analogy of your exchange with other existing exchanges.
Binance rate payment processing 1.4 million in the second
Kucoin processing speed 1,0 m / sec.
And what is the processing speed of your exchange?
You asked a good question. In a white book about this wrote, I read closely. 3 million a second. The team promises to surpass all other exchanges in this direction.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I want to draw some analogy of your exchange with other existing exchanges.
Binance rate payment processing 1.4 million in the second
Kucoin processing speed 1,0 m / sec.
And what is the processing speed of your exchange?
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
As a good option, you need to make the guys in the future make a mobile application
Support. At this point in time, only Poloniex exchange has a mobile application for trading. If you can implement the mobile version, you will add yourself another reward.
1) First Arab (Muslim exchange)
2) 2 exchange with mobile application
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!

Previously, most investors were afraid of scam, and if the Arab ICO begins to develop, then there will obviously become less of scam. I hope the crypt will continue to grow and develop.
You mean to say that Muslims don't scam? I don't anyone not want to offend this message, but I have some big questions? Yes, I really have not met ICO from which the creators are Muslims, but can this be a criterion and an important factor for investors who buy tokens?
Scammers in my opinion do not believe in any God and for them, the word sin is not familiar. But it seems to me that those who cheat now, they used to go to Church, but their faith is gone.
No matter what faith people have, it's important that we're different from animals.
I hope this company is headed by people, not animals, who know the feeling of losing money.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Such a pity that the volume of investments in crypto projects for these half years has decreased almost 10 times. I hope that such projects will bring investors back and now I am thinking about investing.
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
Scammers are not true believers.
http://o-tu.ru/
I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!

Previously, most investors were afraid of scam, and if the Arab ICO begins to develop, then there will obviously become less of scam. I hope the crypt will continue to grow and develop.
You mean to say that Muslims don't scam? I don't anyone not want to offend this message, but I have some big questions? Yes, I really have not met ICO from which the creators are Muslims, but can this be a criterion and an important factor for investors who buy tokens?
Jump to: