Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 189. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!

Previously, most investors were afraid of scam, and if the Arab ICO begins to develop, then there will obviously become less of scam. I hope the crypt will continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When studying the white paper, I see that you are writing about the launch of the alpha version in December. Tell the administrator (developers), what will be in the alpha version already function? Will the exchange work for you? what opportunities will there be?
The most curious thing is that only in April they will have a beta version of the exchange. And now I have a question, and when will the real exchange full functionality? That's the big question. I want from of the Staff comment hear?
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
When studying the white paper, I see that you are writing about the launch of the alpha version in December. Tell the administrator (developers), what will be in the alpha version already function? Will the exchange work for you? what opportunities will there be?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Will the exchange be tied to the local currency? What are the benefits for the residents of Islamic States?

If am not mistaken, this project is primarily intended for the development of the Arabic economy, so I am sure that Arab citizens will be given preferences, perhaps in the form of bigger discounts on sales.
What economy are you talking about? If Arab Muslims live in different countries around the world? It seems to me that this exchange should not share preferences by nationality and faith of confession.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
How will coins be mined or will there be post mining?
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
One "moment" when you're on the website read and do not understand what and where. And another "moment" when you ask living people who may know more. We here on the forum are for discussion, not spam. If you can not answer these questions elementary, then you yourself have not know. Here I for example want to understand fully this company that is why I write here a lot of questions. If you do not know the answer, then just do not write, "Go to the site and there yourself understand" I hope we understand each other...
+1 Merit
You're right.
No need to send people to the site. We are on the forum in which to discuss on real people. And I want to understand whether ADAB will really get great success from investors, including me. I want more information than there is on forum and on site. Scary now somehow risk buying tokens ICO companies, and I think now. What I want to hear the objective opinion of the panelists
Activity: 238
The presence of activity or lack of activity in social networks does not mean anything. This is not an indicator of the state of affairs in the project.
It seems to me that advertising for social networks and large social platforms is very important for the success of the project. This will likely attract more investors if the project is promising
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.
perhaps the Arabs have less cheating
but their website is not working properly
you can not see anything on the site and contact the project through the social network
and it is highly alarming
I know that there are problems on the website, but in fact this is not a sign that the project is a scam. I think they will soon fix it.

Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
How will coins be mined or will there be post mining?
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
One "moment" when you're on the website read and do not understand what and where. And another "moment" when you ask living people who may know more. We here on the forum are for discussion, not spam. If you can not answer these questions elementary, then you yourself have not know. Here I for example want to understand fully this company that is why I write here a lot of questions. If you do not know the answer, then just do not write, "Go to the site and there yourself understand" I hope we understand each other...
copper member
Activity: 71
ADAB makes first Islamic Crypto Exchange with a strong team. The product will have high demand in Muslim community. Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
In the Islamic world in general, a more rigid attitude towards fraud and crime. Therefore, it seems to me that investing in the ADAB project can be done calmly.
Well, there people are more serious about their religion, so there people are responsible
Yes, I agree with you, people there behave a little differently, so that you can safely invest your money in this project

It seems to me that you should not worry about whether ADAB will collect soft cap. I am sure of this. Besides, 2.5 million soft cap is not a big one for such a project.
Why do you think that they will collect at least 2.5 million? I would very much like them to collect the maximum. Why bother? Really a soft cap, going any ICO which has any product. There are more than 2 weeks left before the end of the ICO, we are waiting for the result
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
let's hope that the market will change, and this project is implemented, will collect finances for further development
and we will see the prosperity of this project
If ADAB repeat the experience of CryptalDash then you will really be waiting for success. I look like many ICO with a product similar as you get a great success in fundraising, so the admin, try to make your site much better than others.
Activity: 392
In the Islamic world in general, a more rigid attitude towards fraud and crime. Therefore, it seems to me that investing in the ADAB project can be done calmly.
Well, there people are more serious about their religion, so there people are responsible
Yes, I agree with you, people there behave a little differently, so that you can safely invest your money in this project

It seems to me that you should not worry about whether ADAB will collect soft cap. I am sure of this. Besides, 2.5 million soft cap is not a big one for such a project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
Does anyone have information about which exchanges the project will go to in the future? or already on some exchanges have a token?
That's really the right question, what coins will trade on your exchange? Shit coins or normal altcoins that are traded on other exchanges. I want to understand. It will be analog of shit exchanges?
+++ You laughed at me!
You look at the IDEX Hiob exchange these exchanges trade all the shit coin, but that doesn't stop them from making decent money. Listing the coin on these exchanges is the easiest and that's where you can sell coins. What is waiting for ADAB, the admins have not yet spoken.
Activity: 224

I do not think that it is worth being absolutely sure that if the project has Arab developers, then there is no possibility of scam. In any case, be careful.
Activity: 280
I agree with you and so won`t be Islam scam projects. I`m planning to invest $1000 here.

I now also think about investing. However, there are a few unclear points and that’s why I doubt yet. Most likely I will wait for the beginning of ICO and watch is it will be successful.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Each company should be considered according to a certain pattern.  For example,
Who is the author of the project (people, names, social links)
How many tokens are sold and how many are left for development
What is the price of the token, and what are the plans for development in the future on the exchange
It is important to study white paper
Where the company is registered
Is there a license (today this is the first question should be)
You were right to say that.
Before you invest in a coin at the ICO stage, you need to carefully study the project. I usually look at the creators of this project. Perhaps they participated in other projects known to me and are great experts in their field. I really hope that ADAB will implement everything as they say in white paper. I like the fact that they created the first exchange in the Arab countries, perhaps it will play a role in the price after the ICO. 1000 coins I bought myself.
Activity: 55
Who know, which exchange will first, on Adab list? I hope it won`t Idex or the same))
I think no matter what happens first, the main thing is that they should be, even any
Why do you think that the quality of the exchange or its listing is not important? It seems to me that in such a variety of exchanges, it is necessary to stand out among competitors. In Arabic alone you won't get much popularity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
Adab Solutions is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Of course this is valuable information, but there is absolutely no visible about each of the developers. There is only a link to the site Linkedin, I want to see links to profiles in FB and TW
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
How many languages will your website support?
Ohhh, a lot. I've checked and surprised. EN,AR,CN,VI,ID,FL,DE,PT,ES,IT,JP,KR,RU it is really crazy
Activity: 238

I agree with this, besides, I have not yet met any information about scandals associated with the major theft by the founders of the exchanges or a crypto project. Arabs mainly fear of severe punishments.
Jump to: