Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 6. (Read 46460 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
ok new chain is set to be completed tonight if all goes well tested overnight and then it will be available to download after that Smiley

the swap over will start within 24h of that Smiley

legendary
ADT developer
has he not finished yet or dissapeared again?

talking to him now
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
has he not finished yet or dissapeared again?
legendary
ADT developer
Update still waiting on mullick to hand over the new block chain
Exactly. Personal differences can be worked out and good to see so many positive followers.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
updates please.

mullick is sorting the last part of the new chain then it will be ready to be downloaded

the swap over will start as soon as the swap over software is fully tested

still waiting on cryptsy to get back to me on when it will be back on there

I have agreed with jag that to end this argument and to stop it killing ADT

I will be leaving as soon as the swap over proses has swapped most of the coins

I will still be around making sure the rest of the swap over goes well

any remaining coins that have not been swapped after 12 months will be given back to the comunaty instead of the original plan of using them as a dev fund as I do not trust that jag wont sell them on cryptsy   

We do not want anyone to leave.
God knows this coin is condensation of your effort.
Some arguments just are interesting anecdotes of the ADT history, and future is waiting for us.
legendary
ADT developer
updates please.

mullick is sorting the last part of the new chain then it will be ready to be downloaded

the swap over will start as soon as the swap over software is fully tested

still waiting on cryptsy to get back to me on when it will be back on there

I have agreed with jag that to end this argument and to stop it killing ADT

I will be leaving as soon as the swap over proses has swapped most of the coins

I will still be around making sure the rest of the swap over goes well

any remaining coins that have not been swapped after 12 months will be given back to the comunaty instead of the original plan of using them as a dev fund as I do not trust that jag wont sell them on cryptsy   
updates please.
great news please keep these updates flowing.
legendary
ADT developer
should all be working hopefully the blockchain swap will start tomorrow / Friday
legendary
ADT developer
it will say that until someone on the new client makes a POS block
downloaded everything and still out of sync.

Also please guys settle the power struggle privately and yes correct the silly spelling mistakes this thread is full of them not hard with auto-spell it will make things look a little better:)
Coin will be fine I am sure in the coming days by the looks of things. Keep us updated.
legendary
ADT developer
whats up with the block explorer (http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php)
there are no blocks and no connections?

talking to mullick now
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
whats up with the block explorer (http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php)
there are no blocks and no connections?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
guys calm down.

could somebody fix the title of this thread. Looks just stupid...

if you didn't got it: its: "client" not "cliant"
legendary
ADT developer
can you stop cluttering up this thread with stuff that's totally untrue ( you are not baned from the forum )

if i wasnt why would i mention it and you banned me in the middle of the chat you posted too so who else would ban me?

please stop chatting rubbish its just destroying the coins rep and devaluing the coin for everyone
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
can you stop cluttering up this thread with stuff that's totally untrue ( you are not baned from the forum )

if i wasnt why would i mention it and you banned me in the middle of the chat you posted too so who else would ban me?
legendary
ADT developer
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Androids Tokens Forum

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry jagrapolite5, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

and unbanned....
legendary
ADT developer
Hey guys, Zackclack has just banned me out of ADT forum.

this is his first solo repair, that he demanded to do and i let him do it, because he said that my plan on waiting for mullick was crap too slow and i dont know what i am doing, so i let him do it knowing he will end up in the same place, as i have already asked around many many time.

he banned me from adt forum because i wouldnt hand him over the whole adt project, he think he deserves the whole project all to himself cause he asked around for repair options and came to the same conclusion i reached months ago.

im sure he will be posting something in here shortly.

as far as ADT repair it is still underway mullick is still on it, nothing has changed Smiley

jag posted this on the ADT ANN thread and I have replied to him there can we please keep this on the topic of getting the coin fixed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276884.1100
Pages:
Jump to: