Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 2. (Read 46460 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
yh getting on to other coders right now !
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
stuff this guy get this done with someone else now!
legendary
ADT developer
I am now looking at other coders to get the job done if mullick finishes first that's awesome but I have to start considering other options 

What?? now mullick has stopped responding again?  I see he is popping up in the CASH thread now and then? have you not heard from him at all in the last couple of days?

nothing from him Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Its more important to inform about Cryptsy. What actually is the position and communication witrh Cryptsy? When we could trade there?

communication with cryptsy is threw mullick ( every other way just gets ignored )

I have been asking for ever 2 weeks what there plan is mullick said he will find out by Monday

I have requested the users can withdraw there coins from Monday   
Atleast if we could withdraw our coins to our wallet that will also be ok but atleast we could see whats happening to our coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I am now looking at other coders to get the job done if mullick finishes first that's awesome but I have to start considering other options 

What?? now mullick has stopped responding again?  I see he is popping up in the CASH thread now and then? have you not heard from him at all in the last couple of days?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Can't you just get mullick here and tell us what's going on?

He's holding our coins as well Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
Has he finished Call of Duty yet?Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
Sorry for all the delays guys. They are solely my fault.

Had a few things I needed to deal with over the last week

Im working on it as I type
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
When cryptsy wallet will be ok? If any one know exactly then plz let me know.
legendary
ADT developer
Its more important to inform about Cryptsy. What actually is the position and communication witrh Cryptsy? When we could trade there?

communication with cryptsy is threw mullick ( every other way just gets ignored )

I have been asking for ever 2 weeks what there plan is mullick said he will find out by Monday

Can we trade on Monday or only withdraw?

I would expect cryptsy to wait until at least 25% of coins are swapped over so that there is some volume

they will beable to see how many coins have been swapped by looking at a block explorer or the ledger that will be provided
Activity: 840

Can we trade on Monday or only withdraw?
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Activity: 786
I feel we (most users here) would be outright happy for you to take over this role no offence Jag but you did nothing to help us here.

Yup
I feel we (most users here) would be outright happy for you to take over this role no offence Jag but you did nothing to help us here.
legendary
ADT developer
Update

The new Blockchain

I have decided that even if all the new features for the new blockchain are not complete by Monday morning the new blockchain will be released and the new features will be added in an update

The swap over

The swap will start as soon as possible after the new chain is running Smiley

Getting your coins from cryptsy

I have told cryptsy that people need to withdraw there coins as soon as POW is fixed in the update
( I have not had a reply from them about that ) 

The old blockchain

There will be 1 more update to make POW work again it will be done so that the block reward is 0 this will make sure the block chain is moving plenty fast enough to get the swap over started

Jags disappearance

If jag does not show up soon I will be forced to take over as lead DEV in his absence unless there are any objections from the comunaty

( jag this does not mean I am steeling the coin from you it just means that someone needs to lead this coin and your not here to do that )
legendary
ADT developer
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When are ADT back at cryptsy???
ADT
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Update

ADT now has its own bitcointalk account Smiley