Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 3. (Read 46460 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
i would say its fairly likely that it will be removed as more and more stuff is banned / moderated every day

I think they would be insanely stupid if they did, seeing the amount of traffic the altcoin section gets. They should just get some more devs/mods, and expand the altcoin section with more subfora. What they are doing now is probably caused because they did not see this coming, are struggling to manage things with the team they have, and they lack a plan of how they want to move forward. I bet that if they could find a way to monetize this forum better (I think the ads they have now are marginal amounts), they would not mind us being very active.

Anyway, if they do ban altcoins, there will be very little reason for me, and I guess for many other as well, to keep coming here. Apart from maybe once in a while.

the forum has a few mill USD in donations they are not short on money they are having new dedicated forum software made so my guess is there cleaning up everything before that's complete I have no idea if this new forum will even alow altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i would say its fairly likely that it will be removed as more and more stuff is banned / moderated every day

I think they would be insanely stupid if they did, seeing the amount of traffic the altcoin section gets. They should just get some more devs/mods, and expand the altcoin section with more subfora. What they are doing now is probably caused because they did not see this coming, are struggling to manage things with the team they have, and they lack a plan of how they want to move forward. I bet that if they could find a way to monetize this forum better (I think the ads they have now are marginal amounts), they would not mind us being very active.

Anyway, if they do ban altcoins, there will be very little reason for me, and I guess for many other as well, to keep coming here. Apart from maybe once in a while.
legendary
ADT developer
Activity: 420
Due to the high chance of the ALT coin section of this forum being removed

please sign up on www.the-adt-forum.com

so you can get the latest info on the repair and stay in contact

They're getting rid of altcoins on bitcointalk?

Not immediately, but apparently the bitcoin fanatics see altcoins as something annoying, which does not belong on the bitcointalk forum... Look at how this developed.
Activity: 786

They're getting rid of altcoins on bitcointalk?
legendary
ADT developer
in sync now:)

it will say out of sync when a block hasn't been found in a few h
Activity: 350
legendary
ADT developer
wallet has been stuck on 16 blocks remaining restarted wallet a few time and been running for aprox 10 hours straight for no change.

woke up 2 mins ago looking into that now
wallet has been stuck on 16 blocks remaining restarted wallet a few time and been running for aprox 10 hours straight for no change.
the adt forum is great, and i love it. However i think once the coin is up and running on the new cgb code we should get the community in here more apparent. Lots of new comers have not heard of Android tokens before ....really once they see the dedication that has been put in to bring this switch over and the new potential on the cgb code there should be a lot of new interest.

I personally believe with interest level about 5-10% annual adt would be rocking
no doubt despite all the issues lots of us have kept faith which means a lot for the future of his coin. It should be properly promoted once back to normal.
legendary
ADT developer

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the adt forum is great, and i love it. However i think once the coin is up and running on the new cgb code we should get the community in here more apparent. Lots of new comers have not heard of Android tokens before ....really once they see the dedication that has been put in to bring this switch over and the new potential on the cgb code there should be a lot of new interest.

I personally believe with interest level about 5-10% annual adt would be rocking
legendary
ADT developer
just started cleaning up the ADT forum all accounts not active in the last 30days were deleted to remove the 50,000 spam accounts that were on there if your account was deleted my mistake please sign back up Smiley

www.the-adt-forum.com

there will be more work done on the forum over the next 2 days to totally clean it up and to make sure all the info is upto date Smiley
Activity: 840
my coins have started staking so blocks are moving a bit faster now Smiley

if everyone makes sure there on the newest client and keeps there wallets open we should get it moving a lot better Smiley

it is OK now, can be sync, current block is 223149
legendary
ADT developer
my coins have started staking so blocks are moving a bit faster now Smiley

if everyone makes sure there on the newest client and keeps there wallets open we should get it moving a lot better Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
What is happening with ADT?

please read this thread and the main ADT ANN and you will have all the info you need Smiley

if you have any questions after that give me a shout Smiley
Yes i used to
I hold a lot ADT so i was worried and what actually happened with cryptsy? Is it temporal or what?

it will be back as soon as we are swapped onto the new block chain

they would be totally crazy not to re add a coin  with an average trade volume of nearly 1000ltc/day

I am still talking to them about the best way to handle the swap from the old chain t the new one

I think it will end up that people have to withdraw there coins from cryptsy swap them to the new chain then redeposit the new coins

but that is still not confirmed

the swap over prosess will be quick and simple Smiley 
Waiting for something proper, As a crypto Member of course we want ADT to progress so lets hope everything will be normal and will tart trading well with upgoing price.
good to see some real progress Zack.

If Mullick needs some vitamins we can all donate:)
legendary
ADT developer

please read this thread and the main ADT ANN and you will have all the info you need Smiley

Yes i used to
I hold a lot ADT so i was worried and what actually happened with cryptsy? Is it temporal or what?

it will be back as soon as we are swapped onto the new block chain

they would be totally crazy not to re add a coin  with an average trade volume of nearly 1000ltc/day

I am still talking to them about the best way to handle the swap from the old chain t the new one

I think it will end up that people have to withdraw there coins from cryptsy swap them to the new chain then redeposit the new coins

but that is still not confirmed

the swap over prosess will be quick and simple Smiley 
Activity: 840

Yes i used to

just temporary
Pages:
Jump to: