Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 5. (Read 46460 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
hope you had some sleep. Any more news? still no sync here

it will sync as soon as a POS block is found we know its working as 12 blocks have been found since the newest client was made

we just need more people to swap over and for more coins to stake

I will catch up with mullick when he is online and hopefully have a fully working and tested block chain by tomorrow

the swap wont be able to start until the old chain is moving well anyway so we are using the time to make sure the new chain is as best as it can be Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hope you had some sleep. Any more news? still no sync here
legendary
ADT developer
chain downloaded but still out of sync for some reason

it does that when there has not been a POS block in a while once everyone is on the new client POS blocks will be made far quicker and things will start moving well I am not 100% sure if cryptsy is running there wallet on the new client

I must go to bed now as its now 2.18pm and I have been up all night lol
chain downloaded but still out of sync for some reason
good work! nearly downloaded chain can't wait for the finished product.
legendary
ADT developer
After helping mullick test parts of the new ADT bock chain all night I am off to bed ( now 1pm here ) hopefully it will all be finished tonight  Smiley
trying downloading again
legendary
ADT developer
I mean 45592

sometimes opening and closing the client works

I will be around a while longer spent all night getting stuff sorted lol ( 9am here now )
been stuck on 454592 for hours now
yep figured just making sure thanks.
legendary
ADT developer
got millions of backups:) downloading block still showing 0 balance but guessing that will sort itself once synced?

it will only show your coins after the block that you received your coins in has been downloaded
got millions of backups:) downloading block still showing 0 balance but guessing that will sort itself once synced?
legendary
ADT developer
so just to confirm delete all files except wallet.dat and let it run?

yh Smiley

I would backup the wallet.dat while your there just to be safe anyway Smiley
so just to confirm delete all files except wallet.dat and let it run?
legendary
ADT developer
The ADT swap cant start until the old chain is moving and everyone is on the correct network
The new client that fixes the latest issues on the old chain is here >

http://www.the-adt-forum.com/ADT-Windows-qt-v.5.3.zip

you will need to download the block chain again and make sure you are on the same chain as this block explorer >

( please do not send coins until you have confirmed you are on the right chain using the block explorer  )

http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

it might temporary say that its out of sync due to the fact a block has not been found in a while but it should sort itself Smiley

The new block chain is now nearly ready to go as well Smiley
thanks I have sent them one too I guess we must be persistent as their support is painfully slow.
legendary
ADT developer
what a relief thanks heaps please let us know as soon as its ready to download. Any news on cryptsy?

still no confirmation on that front yet will send them another message now
what a relief thanks heaps please let us know as soon as its ready to download. Any news on cryptsy?
Pages:
Jump to: