Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 311. (Read 274573 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
We have started a æternity Signature DESIGN CONTEST, interested one please participate. Rewards are really awesome, looking forward to see you guys over there with some new design.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
... I knew few of the members of the team and talked with them already before this project and they are really legit. I'm also gone have a Live Video call with them and post here.
King Regards

That would be interesting to see irfan_pak10, looking forward to it!  Smiley

Here I talked with YANI today, And going to start a Signature Design Contest Soon.

Cool, is it still being steamed live on utube? I will chime in later after I wash up my feet. I will either punch this hairy dude or tell him a story about trading cryptos.
legendary
Sugars.zone
... I knew few of the members of the team and talked with them already before this project and they are really legit. I'm also gone have a Live Video call with them and post here.
King Regards

Here I talked with YANI today, And going to start a Signature Design Contest Soon.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Videos with the team should be good though, however ID not required for your own privacy and security.

Of course id is required. The can put their finger over the important parts to block them out but we need to know that the people we are dealing with are in deed who they say they are. Don't you agree?
thanks for posting here, bittrojan. you can call or write the authorities of the place where we are registered (Liechtenstein) in order to find out whether aeternity is real or not. would be great if you can share the result here inside this thread. I will not give you my id. but I got IDed. there are so many scams here, so I totally understand that people are skeptical. I am a well known community member. have visited dozens of blockchain conferences to meet the real people behind the projects and not to spend my live in forums Wink more authentic stuff is also incoming to be published soon.

btw, isn't it funny that people ask for ids of the creators of a decentralized system? I, for myself, believe in borderless societies and that technology should be used to empower the individual.

If it doubt they can try to use the testnet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I tend to agree with borderless societies and that technology should be used to empower individuals!  Smiley

Also thanks for showing up, one thing that goes down well on here is team members being actively involved with the discussion.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Videos with the team should be good though, however ID not required for your own privacy and security.

Of course id is required. The can put their finger over the important parts to block them out but we need to know that the people we are dealing with are in deed who they say they are. Don't you agree?
thanks for posting here, bittrojan. you can call or write the authorities of the place where we are registered (Liechtenstein) in order to find out whether aeternity is real or not. would be great if you can share the result here inside this thread. I will not give you my id. but I got IDed. there are so many scams here, so I totally understand that people are skeptical. I am a well known community member. have visited dozens of blockchain conferences to meet the real people behind the projects and not to spend my live in forums Wink more authentic stuff is also incoming to be published soon.

btw, isn't it funny that people ask for ids of the creators of a decentralized system? I, for myself, believe in borderless societies and that technology should be used to empower the individual.
Activity: 592
a secure and stable test network is necessary so focus on it maybe will be welcomed by more and more investors.

Smart money would rather prefer shorting ETH and XMR than congregate in large quantities in an AE land and ponder plans how to get slick ROI.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
a secure and stable test network is necessary so focus on it maybe will be welcomed by more and more investors.
legendary
King Regards

We are preparing some video introductions for the team, it is work in progress and we will release them once they have been filmed and edited.
We are also working on a million other things for our token sale as well as adding new features to our testnet.

Everyone is welcome to join us on Telegram at https://telegram.me/aeternity for real time discussion with the team.

Stay tuned for announcements.  Smiley

Would be great to see more live demonstrations of the testnet Cheesy
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
We are preparing some video introductions for the team, it is work in progress and we will release them once they have been filmed and edited.
We are also working on a million other things for our token sale as well as adding new features to our testnet.

Everyone is welcome to join us on Telegram at https://telegram.me/aeternity for real time discussion with the team.

Stay tuned for announcements.  Smiley
legendary
Sugars.zone

I must say, you're starting to look like a paid fanboy. Id would not be required if they had shared their facebook with all their friends and family so we know for sure that they're not lying to us but we ddont so we at least need to see some id to make sure they are who they claim to be.

But then again, I wont expect you to agree because of course, you're just a paid fanboy.

You are free to believe what you want, I've been around since the beginning of this thread and yes I do support the project as I support many others.
I do get paid for my signature, with all it implies, posting here and there...

However do you think that anyone in their right mind would publicly share their FB with all their family and friends?

Also show me one project who made a video where team members showed their ID LOL

You come up with funny requests I give you that, you make me crack. Smiley

100% agree with "coin@coin", no one gona provide you ID, and/or fb links. Just wait for a video call by the team. I knew few of the members of the team and talked with them already before this project and they are really legit. I'm also gone have a Live Video call with them and post here.

King Regards
legendary

I must say, you're starting to look like a paid fanboy. Id would not be required if they had shared their facebook with all their friends and family so we know for sure that they're not lying to us but we ddont so we at least need to see some id to make sure they are who they claim to be.

But then again, I wont expect you to agree because of course, you're just a paid fanboy.

You are free to believe what you want, I've been around since the beginning of this thread and yes I do support the project as I support many others.
I do get paid for my signature, with all it implies, posting here and there...

However do you think that anyone in their right mind would publicly share their FB with all their family and friends?

Also show me one project who made a video where team members showed their ID LOL

You come up with funny requests I give you that, you make me crack. Smiley

Personally I think it's overkill, everyone has their own opinions and I respect that.
I never seen a project having to prove themselves on video showing their id.

If it were 2012/13 when there were a lot of coins with anonymous devs being released, I might have been a bit reluctant to trust any of those teams.
However the aeternity team seems open, they have names on the website, I personally know a couple of them.

Haven't seen token sale details yet, once I do and see how they are going to manage it I will also be able to make my own judgement.

They are also on telegram at https://telegram.me/aeternity, again, personally I have no trust issues but if in doubt you can also reach out.

Maybe he just likes the project Tongue just ask them to go on http://coininterview.com I will get them on soon.
Activity: 602

Personally I think it's overkill, everyone has their own opinions and I respect that.

If it were 2012/13 when there were a lot of coins with anonymous devs being released, I might have been a bit reluctant to trust any of those teams.
However the aeternity team seems open, they have names on the website, I personally know a couple of them.

Haven't seen token sale details yet, once I do and see how they are going to manage it I will also be able to make my own judgement.

They are also on telegram at https://telegram.me/aeternity, again, personally I have no trust issues but if in doubt you can also reach out.

legendary

Activity: 602

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
We are constantly making optimizations and improvements to our code base, check out our repo here: https://github.com/aeternity/testnet

They have the names profiles, githubs on the website Smiley

I'm aware. I have no trust issues.

Just thought a team video to introduce the team would be good.

How about Coin Interview? That'll be good too.  Smiley

I'm in contact with the team, I will set it up for them.
legendary

They have the names profiles, githubs on the website Smiley

I'm aware. I have no trust issues.

Just thought a video to introduce the team would be good.

How about Coin Interview? That'll be good too.  Smiley
Jump to: