Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 26. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
and the exchange everyone was trying to get it on, a huge portion of the altcoin community abandoned en-masse
Any particular reason why it happened?
Mintpal used to have over 3K BTC volume each day, and sometimes up to 10K.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
what's wrong with adn?

Nothing.

Blame Poloniex, and to a lesser degree, Mintpal. There was some support in anticipation of the Mintpal add.... but when Polo became absolute garbage for trading anything except XMR, and Mintpal lost its luster compared to Bittrex, Aiden suffered.

A Mintpal add would still be a big deal, but we're still a week or two away from that. Some of the guys are trying to get on Bittrex too, which is now the bigger exchange.

But being on polo now is pretty much a waste. The combined volume of every coin except XMR on Poloniex is only about 66 btc.

So... basically, Polo stopped being a big Altcoin exchange, so now Aiden is no longer on a big exchange... and the exchange everyone was trying to get it on, a huge portion of the altcoin community abandoned en-masse, and there's some suspicion that the current Mintpal volume is faked because of the new acquisition.

None of this has a damn thing to do with anything Aiden did. So buy up and hold. Defaced is one of the most dedicated and committed devs in the altcoin world right now.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
what's wrong with adn?

Whenever a question like that is asked, it's best to be specific.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Defaced, i got a quick question. With your successful skyhook implementation (I finally found out what a skyhook was) will it be installed randomly on the streets of your home town somewhere or have you talked with (a) certain merchant(s) about implementing a few into their shops/stores/buildings?

Ive talked to a few merchants. Right now I've only got the one so I'm going to be taking it to conferences with me and meetups. This is just the short term, long term I plan on putting them in some pawnshops in ATL Georgia.
Activity: 252
Defaced, i got a quick question. With your successful skyhook implementation (I finally found out what a skyhook was) will it be installed randomly on the streets of your home town somewhere or have you talked with (a) certain merchant(s) about implementing a few into their shops/stores/buildings?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 151
legendary
Franko is Freedom
defaced!! please make an alternate address for Europe in its pool. very bad ping Angry . thank you!

I'll see what I can do.
Activity: 151
defaced!! please make an alternate address for Europe in its pool. very bad ping Angry . thank you!
yes , Unity is power! i agree!
Activity: 224
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
You can contact coin-ga.me. Besides trading platform that can play the game. If necessary I can help you contact Grin

Please do

Community helps the coin ,and AIDEN will be more healthy .

I agree the more we work together the more we can do! Unity is power!
yes , Unity is power!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
You can contact coin-ga.me. Besides trading platform that can play the game. If necessary I can help you contact Grin

Please do

I agree the more we work together the more we can do! Unity is power!
Activity: 546

Please do

legendary
Franko is Freedom
The daily output 140000, daily turnover 300000+, if someone deliberately low income Adn.

It deff seems that way doesnt it.
Activity: 10
The daily output 140000, daily turnover 300000+, if someone deliberately low income Adn.
Activity: 483
Thanks to cinnamon_carter , defaced  , daemonfox.

We need another 2 Sr. or hero members to endorse ADN, only 2 . Let's ask our friends for help , let's  do it .
Pages:
Jump to: