Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 37. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 23, 2014, 02:18:27 PM
10 internets for you sir, Jesse Livermore. Cool

Okay, seriously. They have put their University's name on the line here. They can't back out anymore. What do people think about University of Chicago if they fail to deliver? For the name sake of their University, they will do everything in their power to make Aircoin successful. That's the main reason I still support and believe in Aircoin's potential.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
March 23, 2014, 02:13:25 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 23, 2014, 01:57:25 PM
Activity: 462
March 23, 2014, 01:41:59 PM
Here is what is going on with the coin, which the developers have basically pointed out already: their buying and selling algorithm acts to jumps ahead of the prevailing market bid and ask, when spreads are large, in order to narrow the spread. Go ahead and place a sell order right now at .0009 and within 30 seconds an order to sell AIR will appear ahead of your order at .0008999. I suspect this the AIRteam's algo working to narrow the spread. This is not a bad thing necessarily, and is basically how you make the coin stable.
Unfortunately, in the event of no volume (like now) you have very large drops downward because there is no demand to buy the coin and I suspect the AIRcoin Team is preferring their algo jump ahead of the ask price versus bid price because they are currently AIR-heavy and would prefer to be BTC-heavy. That last part is speculation on my part of course, but I see the top buy orders are NOT being jumped ahead right now and that is why this coin is exhibiting this slow waterfall decline. The legitimate buy orders, coming from buyers other than the AIRcoin Team algo, are far below the market and are unfortunately leading the downward trend.
Perhaps if they had the volume in the coin, like they've said they need, they could have a fantastically narrow spread by taking the inside of the market, and could then consistently make a ton of profits while also having their BTC coffers grow. That in turn would allow them to grow the coin's value. But right now the demand-side is just not there and that is unfortunately (another) rookie mistake on their behalf. The first two weeks they were busy getting miners hyped up for the coin's concept and the third week they were busy getting their algo going on their first exchange. Luckily they do now realize they have a problem and need to do something about getting demand going.
I'm not going to speculate on if the recent solutions will solve the demand side issues, however I do see now that their algo can indeed narrow the spreads (when its jumping ahead of both the bid AND ask) and earn the coin good returns.
I think one wise thing to do immediately would be for the AIRCoin team to apologize for their rookie mistakes, and show appreciation of AIRCoin holders who have stuck through these mistakes, by buying the coin back up to .0002 (or potentially even just stating that they will buy the coin back up) and then prove that they can stabilize the price there. By now the pent-up sellers should be gone. What you see now are panicky AIRCoin holders growing scared and angry and jumping ship at horrible prices (and the algo, for whatever reason, is basically nonexistent on the buy-side).

Anyhow I'll continue watching.
JL
March 23, 2014, 12:45:57 PM
Blackcoin has been making up the loss from my Aircoin investment as of right now. Still going to hang on to my AIR for some time but I do feel bad for anyone that bought in Aircoin early like I did, 0.002 range, and didn't have another coin like Blackcoin to fall back on. I did purchase about half a bitcoin more air in the 0.0009 range to lower the overall per coin investment incase a small bump comes after the update.
Blackcoin is ultimate scamcoin. One week instamined pos coin. It's only meant for the crypto community. It has zero chance to get adopted in mainstream. First of all, isn't that quite racist name for a coin? All the blackpower racial shit on the bitcointalk thread? Among other things. Enjoy the hype while it lasts. Yes, I understand the multipool thing community has created for the buying pressure and stuff, but that don't make it legit coin. Legit coin needs services and uses for the real world and that's the breaking point of Blackcoin.

I've read these same posts when Blackcoin was sitting at 500 sat, the price I bought in at, and right now it is borderline 5000 sat. The racism, instamined, community and use of the coin is beside the point. What is the point is I made a huge profit from Blackcoin and none on Aircoin which is what my post was referring to. You want to call it a scamcoin and place up posters at your local courthouse exclaiming it's a scam then so be it. No where in my post did I claim it was the next best thing to bitcoin. My post was Blackcoin = profit, Aircoin = still waiting. If anything my post makes claim to diversify your portfolio of coins to minimize any loss you incur from other coins that do not perform.
Okay, I just stated my opinion. Excellent 10x profits for you, gongrats.  Smiley I have around 4000 coins too and I'm planning to sell them right about now.
Activity: 82
March 23, 2014, 12:37:08 PM
Blackcoin has been making up the loss from my Aircoin investment as of right now. Still going to hang on to my AIR for some time but I do feel bad for anyone that bought in Aircoin early like I did, 0.002 range, and didn't have another coin like Blackcoin to fall back on. I did purchase about half a bitcoin more air in the 0.0009 range to lower the overall per coin investment incase a small bump comes after the update.
Blackcoin is ultimate scamcoin. One week instamined pos coin. It's only meant for the crypto community. It has zero chance to get adopted in mainstream. First of all, isn't that quite racist name for a coin? All the blackpower racial shit on the bitcointalk thread? Among other things. Enjoy the hype while it lasts. Yes, I understand the multipool thing community has created for the buying pressure and stuff, but that don't make it legit coin. Legit coin needs services and uses for the real world and that's the breaking point of Blackcoin.

I've read these same posts when Blackcoin was sitting at 500 sat, the price I bought in at, and right now it is borderline 5000 sat. The racism, instamined, community and use of the coin is beside the point. What is the point is I made a huge profit from Blackcoin and none on Aircoin which is what my post was referring to. You want to call it a scamcoin and place up posters at your local courthouse exclaiming it's a scam then so be it. No where in my post did I claim it was the next best thing to bitcoin. My post was Blackcoin = profit, Aircoin = still waiting. If anything my post makes claim to diversify your portfolio of coins to minimize any loss you incur from other coins that do not perform.
March 23, 2014, 12:26:41 PM

if you think miners kill a coin you're extremely stupid. How can a coin be worth ANYTHING if there are no miners? And you clearly have no idea how blackcoin works.

There will always be miners as long as they can eke out a penny. But you can mention one or two success stories all you want. (Also, its very convenient that you chose BC as it was just pumped).

The truth is they are all there to sell the coin as soon as possible and to pretend otherwise is foolish.

Anyone who listens to a miners' advice about a coin is a moron. They own the coin, so they need others to buy it from them. Without buyers there is no coin. Look at the large and growing list of graveyard coins.

All of those miners of the dead coins were saying how great the coin was and that they were in it for the long-term and on and on and on. Where are they now?
March 23, 2014, 12:21:00 PM
Blackcoin is ultimate scamcoin. One week instamined pos coin. It's only meant for the crypto community. It has zero chance to get adopted in mainstream. First of all, isn't that quite racist name for a coin? All the blackpower racial shit on the bitcointalk thread? Among other things. Enjoy the hype while it lasts. Yes, I understand the multipool thing community has created for the buying pressure and stuff, but that don't make it legit coin. Yes, good profits for keepers, but don't expect adoption outside crypto community. Legit coin needs services and uses for the real world and that's the breaking point of Blackcoin.

Maybe some other coin with same concept will make it, but surely not Blackcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 23, 2014, 12:04:17 PM
I think aircoin is missing the necessary miners community. They completely ignore miners and miners is what you need to get a healthy coin. They have a nice plan from investor's perspective but they completely ignore miners. I consider Blackcoin a better version of AIR, because they actually use all the mining power, to get a big pool of cash to control the market, instead of using premine. This is a BIG thing. I think blackcoin can be VERY successful. a collab between AIR and BC would probably be an extremely good coin as it has both good factors combined. BC could use the controlling market strategy of AIR. Look at BC's open beta pool. It has 150 miners already, and is still in CLOSED beta. Imagine 1000-2000 miners. The pool would have HUGE buying power and the price of BC will go up to the extreme. This pool keeps filling up nonstop and can keep the market super healthy. AIR's pool will eventually run out if they cannot increase the price.

Is this supposed to be funny? Miners kill coins. The more of them there are the worse it is.

Just take a quick look at all of those 1 satoshi and less coins. They were filled with miners talking about "community" and "long-term" and "publicity" and "exchanges" and "coinmarketcap".

Now, look at those same pages once the coin became listed and the miners had a few days to dump. Silence.

No more "community" talk or anything else. Like locusts, they came and stripped the coins of any hope. Once it was over they were on to the next coin.

if you think miners kill a coin you're extremely stupid. How can a coin be worth ANYTHING if there are no miners? And you clearly have no idea how blackcoin works.
March 23, 2014, 11:55:08 AM
I think aircoin is missing the necessary miners community. They completely ignore miners and miners is what you need to get a healthy coin. They have a nice plan from investor's perspective but they completely ignore miners. I consider Blackcoin a better version of AIR, because they actually use all the mining power, to get a big pool of cash to control the market, instead of using premine. This is a BIG thing. I think blackcoin can be VERY successful. a collab between AIR and BC would probably be an extremely good coin as it has both good factors combined. BC could use the controlling market strategy of AIR. Look at BC's open beta pool. It has 150 miners already, and is still in CLOSED beta. Imagine 1000-2000 miners. The pool would have HUGE buying power and the price of BC will go up to the extreme. This pool keeps filling up nonstop and can keep the market super healthy. AIR's pool will eventually run out if they cannot increase the price.

Is this supposed to be funny? Miners kill coins. The more of them there are the worse it is.

Just take a quick look at all of those 1 satoshi and less coins. They were filled with miners talking about "community" and "long-term" and "publicity" and "exchanges" and "coinmarketcap".

Now, look at those same pages once the coin became listed and the miners had a few days to dump. Silence.

No more "community" talk or anything else. Like locusts, they came and stripped the coins of any hope. Once it was over they were on to the next coin.

Activity: 82
March 23, 2014, 11:51:41 AM
March 23, 2014, 11:35:30 AM
All these threads tend to go the same way when the investment goes down instead of up.  I miss the civil tone of the thread before it was listed.

Yeah. it sucks and makes  me a little sad.

The greatest pumpers usually get the most angry and trolly too, something that really showed again in this thread.
It's time Alexander one of his kick-ass posts again. We need the voice of reason in here.
Maybe Alexander & co are on spring break. Who the fuck knows? Back in action tomorrow maybe?

http://www.ststravel.com/2014-college-spring-break-dates

University of Chicago Mar 16 - Mar 23, 2014.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 23, 2014, 11:33:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
March 23, 2014, 11:17:09 AM
All these threads tend to go the same way when the investment goes down instead of up.  I miss the civil tone of the thread before it was listed.

Yeah. it sucks and makes  me a little sad.

The greatest pumpers usually get the most angry and trolly too, something that really showed again in this thread.
It's time Alexander one of his kick-ass posts again. We need the voice of reason in here.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2014, 11:12:15 AM
All these threads tend to go the same way when the investment goes down instead of up.  I miss the civil tone of the thread before it was listed.
March 23, 2014, 10:52:35 AM
The Allied Investors trading floor, utilizing existing Cryptocurrency markets, can increase the rate by 5% per week. This approximately doubles the exchange rate every 3 months.

Looks like a plain lie so far. Or an illusion of grandeur, backed up by daddy's money for a university?
Is the University of Chicago fully aware for what failure you are using their name?

I simply tried it out. Facts.
About a week ago, I bought at 0.0024.
Now the rate is at 0.0008.
You have destroyed 66% of my investment so far.

Congratulations, that is fast.
Other shitcoins were much slower in failing.

And with much less bla bla.

The traders have experience in Stock analysis, Forex, and Cryptocurrency markets, and use a combination of proprietary quantified trading algorithms and professional experience.

So you have experience in destroying employment, harming economies, and ruining peoples' lifes?

But I guess, you have not started your genius moves yet.

You are waiting until the price will have fallen to the absolute bottom, and then you will celebrate yourself when you invest, and help recover the price to the current level.

Hot air coin.

We all know this. If these guys truly are who they claim to be, let's give them one more chance to prove themselves. Like one famous finnish once said, "every chance is an opportunity" and “the chances are fifty-sixty”. It's not like you can afford to, or is it sensible to check out now with your .0024 coins.
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
March 23, 2014, 10:43:33 AM
Thank you work Smiley , im go at 310 kh/s for board ( Total now 2 board and im go at 620 kh/s ) Its bad or good ? .

It's good, don't worry , it's doing fine
Activity: 434
March 23, 2014, 10:33:16 AM
I thought X-11 was different from the simple scrypt-level mining hashrate instead is equal to scrypt normal? .
It's not x11 yet and will not be for long time. It's still normal scrypt with KGW. It will be scrypt with DKW when we get new wallet.

Yes sorry

I also read in a hurry, to top x11 I read and I had not realized it would be implemented in the future.

damn my bad english Smiley .
March 23, 2014, 10:31:41 AM
I thought X-11 was different from the simple scrypt-level mining hashrate instead is equal to scrypt normal? .
It's not x11 yet and will not be for long time. It's still normal scrypt with KGW. It will be scrypt with DGW when we get new wallet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
March 23, 2014, 10:27:40 AM
The Allied Investors trading floor, utilizing existing Cryptocurrency markets, can increase the rate by 5% per week. This approximately doubles the exchange rate every 3 months.

Looks like a plain lie so far. Or an illusion of grandeur, backed up by daddy's money for a university?
Is the University of Chicago fully aware for what failure you are using their name?

I simply tried it out. Facts.
About a week ago, I bought at 0.0024.
Now the rate is at 0.0008.
You have destroyed 66% of my investment so far.

Congratulations, that is fast.
Other shitcoins were much slower in failing.

And with much less bla bla.

The traders have experience in Stock analysis, Forex, and Cryptocurrency markets, and use a combination of proprietary quantified trading algorithms and professional experience.

So you have experience in destroying employment, harming economies, and ruining peoples' lifes?

But I guess, you have not started your genius moves yet.

You are waiting until the price will have fallen to the absolute bottom, and then you will celebrate yourself when you invest, and help recover the price to the current level.

Hot air coin.
Pages:
Jump to: