Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 38. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 23, 2014, 10:21:09 AM
I thought X-11 was different from the simple scrypt-level mining hashrate instead is equal to scrypt normal? .

EDIT :

Yes sorry

I also read in a hurry, to top x11 I read and I had not realized it would be implemented in the future.

damn my bad english Smiley .
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 23, 2014, 10:15:41 AM
Experience with air so far

Nice steady 5% gains every week/month [ ]

Lose 5% a day every day for a week [ X ]
Activity: 308
March 23, 2014, 10:12:45 AM
Thank you work Smiley , im go at 310 kh/s for board ( Total now 2 board and im go at 620 kh/s ) Its bad or good ? .

Welcome. Smiley And here I am mining at 60kH/s. Potato-speeds FTW.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 23, 2014, 10:10:13 AM
Thank you work Smiley , im go at 300 kh/s for board ( Total now 2 board and im go at 600 kh/s ) Its bad or good ? .
So you have new maxwell gpu's. What I've read on some reviews with litecoin mining speeds, 300 kh/s seems just about right.
March 23, 2014, 10:05:57 AM
Thank you work Smiley , im go at 310 kh/s for board ( Total now 2 board and im go at 620 kh/s ) Its bad or good ? .

March 23, 2014, 09:59:31 AM
Use cudaminer. Bat should be something like this:

cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://airpool.org:3333 -u WORKER_NAME -p PASSWORD

Unless you have a specific config you'd like to use over the autotune,the above should suffice.
March 23, 2014, 09:56:45 AM
Anyone use Nvidia ? i want help .
Yeah,I'll try. Hit me.

Im on http://airpool.org/

And i want undermine aircoin , What should I write in. bat .

And

which program to use? ( Cudaminer ?, Or other ? )

I've never used X-11 , its the first .

I Have Nvidia card ( 750 ti ) .

March 23, 2014, 09:53:15 AM
Yeah,I'll try. Hit me.
March 23, 2014, 09:48:22 AM
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18
March 23, 2014, 09:44:49 AM
Best config for 280x cards on x11

--thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 2 --shaders 2048 --gpu-engine 1160 --gpu-memclock 1450
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 23, 2014, 09:24:39 AM
So when others like isawhim bitch are leaving the house, I'm coming back to Aircoin.   Grin

Yesterday's University of Chicago news made me more confident about this coin. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Air, except short term mining profitability. When we get that out of the way, uptrend can begin to show the true potential of the coin.

Short term mining profitability is not so important to me as it is for most of the miners, because I don't have big rigs. I can afford to keep the coins I've mined, do some daytrading and try to make my stack little bit bigger. My "trolling" on 5-10 pages back was just to get cheaper coins. I Think miners with 5-10Mh/s. rigs are the most impatient people on the planet. You have to keep them happy to have high net hashrate. They dump any coin as soon as it's high enough price for them on the exchange. They're not in it for long term on any coin. So dumping can't be avoided, but be sure to be on exchange when that happens to get some cheap coins. I have not sold a single Aircoin yet and I'm not going to, I'm buying more.
March 23, 2014, 09:22:22 AM
Config.bat for Nvidia 750ti ? and best pool to aircoin ?

Thank you .
Activity: 658
March 23, 2014, 08:45:53 AM
" Of course, if I was Robert Downey Jr., I would be making 50 million dollars for 3 months work on the next Avengers movie. Alas, I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else if I wish to see it."

With the best will in the world, your first sentence is ambiguous - look it up.
Activity: 284
March 23, 2014, 08:42:13 AM

Well, you may have a point. Of course, if I was Robert Downey Jr., I would be making 50 million dollars for 3 months work on the next Avengers movie. Alas, I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else if I wish to see it.

Oh, and if I had "real world backers" I could do a lot of things.

I could fly to the moon even -- let's hope AIR does too.

And one more thing:

G8 protestors are liberal morons -- these are not people who approve of Milton Friedman. [/size]

You'll find that quite a few "liberal morons" advocate quite a few of Friedman's ideas and I doubt that Robert Downey Jr has to buy a cinema ticket.

Can I help you with anything else?
[/quote]

Yes, Please! Thank you for being so helpful! When I said the I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else -- what do you think the word "else" means in that sentence?

Take your time -- look it up even.

You may be right that some liberal morons believe in a "few of Friedman's ideas". Alas, if you told them that they were his ideas they would flinch and more than likely reverse course immediately. Hey, they're not called morons for nothing!
March 23, 2014, 08:36:53 AM
That derailed fast. Good thing to stay busy while waiting for Godot's wallet though  Grin
March 23, 2014, 08:32:44 AM
They actually tried for weeks not to tell us  Cheesy but.............. you are a rebel. I bet you are at the G8 protests in your Guy Fawks mask protesting Dr. Bernanke or Dr. Yellen. Whatever. All I can tell you is that crypto is not the real world and if these guys are academics [PhD candidates to Professors] with actual real world big money backers[hedge funds,etc] then this thing will make Bitcoin look like a joke.  Cool

Well, you may have a point. Of course, if I was Robert Downey Jr., I would be making 50 million dollars for 3 months work on the next Avengers movie. Alas, I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else if I wish to see it.

And one more thing:

G8 protestors are liberal morons -- these are not people who approve of Milton Friedman.

You'll find that quite a few "liberal morons" advocate quite a few of Friedman's ideas and I doubt that Robert Downey Jr has to buy a cinema ticket.

Can I help you with anything else?
March 23, 2014, 08:25:15 AM
We in our little crypto world have no idea of the kind of money thrown around in the 'regular' financial markets. I know. There are hedge fund managers out their that would not think twice of allocating 5% of their portfolio to something like AIR. Having a prominent school a Noble prize Phd professor and doctoral students is just part of the 'packaging'

AIR is not ready because it could go to 2btc:1AIR in days...then the same MSM would pronounce it as a ponzi

Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and many others all started with somewhat idealistic, technically proficient and slightly naive protagonists. If true, Air has a similar make-up and, as such, has some potential.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 23, 2014, 08:16:47 AM
One thing i'm curious about...

1 billion total coins?

2678.4/day at 3.72.... Half that upcoming

So... Is the variable reward potentially going to massively jack up the block reward from time to time goven whatever the net hash rate does, as well as exchange rates..?, as 977,000 AIR/year right now (half that, soon) gives this coin a 1000 year life?... That's just unrealistic lol.

And the investment pool is bigger than the actual pool for what... The next 2-3 years?! That's an awful long time :/
Activity: 284
March 23, 2014, 07:49:00 AM
They actually tried for weeks not to tell us  Cheesy but.............. you are a rebel. I bet you are at the G8 protests in your Guy Fawks mask protesting Dr. Bernanke or Dr. Yellen. Whatever. All I can tell you is that crypto is not the real world and if these guys are academics [PhD candidates to Professors] with actual real world big money backers[hedge funds,etc] then this thing will make Bitcoin look like a joke.  Cool

And one more thing:

G8 protestors are liberal morons -- these are not people who approve of Milton Friedman.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 23, 2014, 07:45:20 AM
good talk but i have almost enough supply to put air at 0.0002 If the walls at 0.0007 weaken out. I will not hesitate to do so and see where that leaves this coin. I will, obviously, buy back in as I still find this coin very interesting. However, I will keep lowering the price to buy in cheaper and see where the coin is going to in the end.

how do you have enough AIR to drive the price so low?

if you plan on taking it that far, let me know and i'll hold off buying in til then Wink

it's not uncommon for 'dying' coins to suddenly come back to life

blackcoin looked dead after the first week, and look at it now.... has happened a lot in the past with far shittier coins than this, at least this one has a committed dev team.

I don't consider this coin dead at all (even if it hits that values I was talking about). It just has not enough volume to do ANYTHING with it now and dumpers will continue to dump. And it takes only 4500 air to bring it to that price. I know for a fact that there are people with way more AIR then me, that are probably still holding a big amount of their stack.

a coin isn't 'dead' until it's fallen below 1 BTC satoshi, and into LTC Wink

i wonder why people want to dump it so low... like you say, there's no volume, so there CAN'T be a panic sell, so they won't be able to buy back in really low haha
Pages:
Jump to: