Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 14. (Read 43928 times)

gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Good to see the project is active and running, I can say the team is really responsive.
keep up the good work
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Just checked my wallet and saw more coins in my wallet.  It seems airdrop round 15 is over.  Thanks for the coins. 

Yes - AD15 rewards were distributed, the full report as always is available at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M0IftU9Hr12i4xrk3ATKsnZ26oZSxwIpSzTPaXxFoo8
Do I have to wear signature of DSTRA in order to get your acceptance to join the next rounds of DSTRA airdrops?

No, it is optional.  You can see I too don't have Dstra signature, but you must register at the official forum with your Dstra address there and then join discord server and register yourself there too with using commands for mail, Dstra address, etc. 
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Just checked my wallet and saw more coins in my wallet.  It seems airdrop round 15 is over.  Thanks for the coins. 

Yes - AD15 rewards were distributed, the full report as always is available at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M0IftU9Hr12i4xrk3ATKsnZ26oZSxwIpSzTPaXxFoo8
Do I have to wear signature of DSTRA in order to get your acceptance to join the next rounds of DSTRA airdrops?
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0

copper member
I am looking forward to being posted on coinmarketcap.
I also think that DSTRA has that power.
DSTRA has its potential.

We can only say that we are working on it extensively Wink There are some requirements that must be prior met, but we are heading in that direction for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Thank you for your attention to the community. In my opinion, you need more advertising on social networks and mobile applications. You can buy ads on Youtube. The idea of the project is original. I think you will succeed.
Activity: 121
You have some patience, yes the pieces have been sent and as long as you are here and stick to my DSTRA you will witness many stages of continuous development and great success.
Activity: 35
We need to wait a few years! A startup has great opportunities. the startup will show itself!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
hoho. i received coins from airdrop round. thx guys!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
I think Dstra will  be listed on coinmarketcap very soon Smiley
Everyone,

DSTRA is now also present in Delta Direct - which means that those of you that use Delta as their portfolio tracking app won't miss any further announcements!

For those, who are not yet familiar with this option:
1) Go to Settings > Notifications > Delta Direct
2) Switch on Delta Direct Notifications and scroll to DSTRA to enable notification for our project

Good to see DSTRA popping in more and more places. Any way we can help get it listed on coinrmarketcap btw? ^_^

I also want Dstra to be listed on coinmarketcap to give it more visibility because coinmarket gives the most impressions than any other crypto related sites as can be seen at https://cryptotrafficrank.com.
Activity: 37
Everyone,

DSTRA is now also present in Delta Direct - which means that those of you that use Delta as their portfolio tracking app won't miss any further announcements!

2) Switch on Delta Direct Notifications and scroll to DSTRA to enable notification for our project

Good to see DSTRA popping in more and more places. Any way we can help get it listed on coinrmarketcap btw? ^_^
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Everyone,

Another worthy decision by team, Thanks for your time and effort.
Activity: 121
Everyone,

I am in the right direction. We are progressing slowly, but I am very steadfast, thanks to our team of developers DSTRA 💕♥
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Everyone,

Thanks for the effort the teams are putting in to this project doesn't matter how small, it is a step forward and in the right direction too. The devs have been constantly showing the community that they are here and are putting in everything necessary for the growth of the project and I just wish people will take advantage of this position to invest cos I see DSTRA a hidden gem.
copper member
Everyone,

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

The DSTRA Xmas advent calendar is here!

Team DSTRA is going Xmas nuts with a new advent calendar, 23 days in a row of DSTRA coin gifts within a game. Grab away while you can.

Every day for the next 23 days, starting December 1, team DSTRA will transfer coins into an chosen advent DSTRA blockchain address, at random intervals and in random amounts. It is now for you to grab as many of these coins as you can. For this transfer to begin in the first place, each day a given task must be done. This task has to be done by just one person, any person. No task done, no coin flow.

Tasks can be simple trivial tasks, puzzles or more difficult tasks etc...

This is the address: D8LoX4u9vP7vx9Hvox3TaFUgMf9ikx3EBQ and this is the private key for that address: LWeFL7wr4hWqCMpMBQ5kFvr77nRkB4XiRjvfExMHV5LQ6asnY9Wu

Import the key and be ready to grab coins from 1. December.

Read the full game rules here: https://forum.dstra.io/threads/the-dstra-xmas-advent-calendar.1445/

God, I love this idea ! Brings awareness to the coin, its fun and free DSTRA coins. Made my entry for #1 just  a couple minutes ago!

This is a nice and original idea, congrats. First time I see an Xmas advent calendar, a brilliant community-binding idea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13

Everyone,

AD15 is already closed, but AD16 starts soon!

so fast airdrop 15 ended
now airdrop 16 already started  Cheesy

don't forget about other bounty https://gleam.io/Gu6QX/dstra-socialmedia-bounty
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Originally invented idea. Of course, you will have to advertise yourself very well to show your project. You should spread such product all over the world. Although it seems to me that such a project will be very difficult to implement. It is necessary to study many technical details. Good luck to the whole team.
Pages:
Jump to: