Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 17. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This project is looks good.50% Off the tokens will be distributed in one or more airdrops as long. Again we take more proffit from this project.....
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Any update about the next airdrop ? also what about the development and purpose of this coin.

too many newbies on thread in favor of project !!
it only has 1 definition here on BCT, project is dead ! its time to move on
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Any update about the next airdrop ? also what about the development and purpose of this coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Symbol similar Token EbitCoin (ebit). I have mistaken it
Activity: 2
Wow! sound very interesting, I liked it, by the way I have a question regarding air drop, I read that air drop round one is closed, any estimated time for the opening of the air drop round two? I will appreciate if anyone can tell me.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 1
Wow! This project looks amazing. Looks like this is the most promising one and also a life changing one. Compared to the other similar projects this looks most trustworthy. The devs behind this one are doing a great job.  They got some amazing investments and donations which will definitely made some impact on our life, maybe a turning point. I have a question also.  How long until we can start getting benefits after investing in this project as I am new to this?
Activity: 1
There might be some (amazing!) investments and donations. Honestly, I hope one thing, it's that this project works, but not giving a sign of life just because the Devs are so-called busy is unacceptable. I think the team got more support than they were even hoping for and now they are busy working to deliver on their promises - because let's face it - if they can show they are working towards fulfilling the roadmap they will be mega-millionaires and the elite of the world. How do you want to make something work without building trust for this project? The minimum for the Devs would be to take 5 min of their so called precious time and give sign of life from time to time.Now the devs have been quiet for a month but the price keeps rising. My firm belief is they have something huge in the works and are preparing for a moon after the announcement! The eBit project had an extraordinarily strong start.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
I'm a bit hesitant on their last airdrop you need to send some eth to recieve the airdrop? Airdrop is free why not make it ICO instead?
well in that time eth network is so congested so you have my consideration. But i'm still thinking what is this token all about? I can't find any details, where can we use it and I don't see any unique token features, roadmap seems like all about airdrop no real purpose is stated.
I'm still hoping dev and team will not abandoned this project and enlighten us what is their plan.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It's a shame that this doesn't seem to be going anywhere right now. Didn't get the other drops after the first either. Maybe it'll turn around and the dev will be active on the project but I won't get my hopes up. At least I didn't lose anything, no risk when you don't invest.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
I do not want to sound pessimistic, but we are at the 3rd airdrop out of 7 and there is no news of the project. The only news we had was just to claim money for supposedly sending the coins for this 3rd airdrop. Since more news and I think we will have more. Another project that died before it started.

This is not true.
They have send tokens for the 3rd Airdrop and now they are working hard to improve the token to be able to add it to new exchanges that will be better.
They are too busy and that is why they hardly post in here...

Just keep the coin and you will be happy once they are able to add it to new exchanges Wink

I'm quite curious why you keeps on trying to assure people that this will be great coin while the dev stays in his silence for long time. The reason of "too busy" is not acceptable in any cases. Do the dev work 24 hours per day non stop without few minutes to take a cup of tea/coffee?

Because I have talked to the dev in the past, and it is hard to reach him.
Also there is no point of spreading a FUD, if you do not like the coin you can sell, but do not cry when it goes up and I tell you "Told ya so!"...

I may be wrong, but this is my feeling and just because someone is unable to post, does not mean he has forgot about the project.

No point to spread fear.

This is not true.
do you have any proof or announcement from dev about those airdrops you claim is undergoing?  and how you know they are busy? and what else can make them busy more than their very own project?

Well I have contacted him before the holidays and usually it takes a lot of time to contact him back then, so probably he took small vacation during the holidays.

He told me that he is busy, so that is why he replays slowly.

Honestly, I hope one thing, it's that this project works, but not giving a sign of life just because the Devs are so-called busy is unacceptable. How do you want to make something work without building trust for this project? The minimum for the Devs would be to take 5 min of their so called precious time and give sign of life from time to time.
There, for now, the only impression he gave me is just to limit the case after stopping their eBIT project by claiming money. Yes you have received your coins to avoid any complaint for scam, but do you really believe that they have spent all that he has just received in transferring? I hope I'm wrong, but for me the confidence in this project is moving away more and more..
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I do not want to sound pessimistic, but we are at the 3rd airdrop out of 7 and there is no news of the project. The only news we had was just to claim money for supposedly sending the coins for this 3rd airdrop. Since more news and I think we will have more. Another project that died before it started.

This is not true.
They have send tokens for the 3rd Airdrop and now they are working hard to improve the token to be able to add it to new exchanges that will be better.

Just keep the coin and you will be happy once they are able to add it to new exchanges Wink

I'm quite curious why you keeps on trying to assure people that this will be great coin while the dev stays in his silence for long time. The reason of "too busy" is not acceptable in any cases. Do the dev work 24 hours per day non stop without few minutes to take a cup of tea/coffee?

Also there is no point of spreading a FUD, if you do not like the coin you can sell, but do not cry when it goes up and I tell you "Told ya so!"...

I may be wrong, but this is my feeling and just because someone is unable to post, does not mean he has forgot about the project.

No point to spread fear.

This is not true.
do you have any proof or announcement from dev about those airdrops you claim is undergoing?  and how you know they are busy? and what else can make them busy more than their very own project?

Well I have contacted him before the holidays and usually it takes a lot of time to contact him back then, so probably he took small vacation during the holidays.

The question would be is he busy making another token, or is he busy working on this project. What do you guys think?
Activity: 224

This is not true.

No point to spread fear.

This is not true.

This is not true.

hate to admit, i had told before, i had very much hope on this project, but it seems its time to face the disappointment, unless dev comes to earth again with very large news !!

even if the form was legit, bounty without any admin would not help anyone !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

This is not true.

Activity: 224

This is not true.

Activity: 388
Activity: 32
All we need is a different exchange like yobit or cryptopia, and ebit will moon. I hope the devs are behind the scenes working. This token has lots of room to grow. Lots of gains to be made.
is there any activity by dev around or they have been hibernated in last few weeks ?

i had not heard or seen anything related to them lately, should we start forgetting this project now?
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
The time will come until that, HODL 4 Life.
Pages:
Jump to: