Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] ๐Ÿš€ FREE AIRDROPS ๐Ÿš€ - ๐ŸŒŸ eBIT ๐ŸŒŸ -๐Ÿ’ฐ 3rd of 7 rounds๐Ÿ’ฐ - page 12. (Read 35329 times)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Hello, I'm not an expert regarding the matter of cryptocurrency, would this be a safe bet on the long run? Or is the market really going down?

The market went down, now its showing signs of recovery. I wouldn't bank on this project seeing much added value in the future though, not at its current rate of progress. I may eat my words but I think the project won't be going further than it already has.

There are plenty of strong coins to choose from for longterm investment. Just do your homework.

lucky me that lost my token by a mistake, sent them to a ETh deposit address in ce and they asked for 1ETH fee to recover tokensย  Cheesy

donno, i dont understand the value of ETH or they dont understand that im not a kidย  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hello, I'm not an expert regarding the matter of cryptocurrency, would this be a safe bet on the long run? Or is the market really going down?

The market went down, now its showing signs of recovery. I wouldn't bank on this project seeing much added value in the future though, not at its current rate of progress. I may eat my words but I think the project won't be going further than it already has.

There are plenty of strong coins to choose from for longterm investment. Just do your homework.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Bitcoin is differentโ€”maybe. There is a maximum number of Bitcoins, unlike fiat currencies that are often โ€œprintedโ€ into worthlessness.ย  They are alternatives to debt based fiat currencies.ย  Bitcoins are digital. But none of the above prevents a bubble and crash.ย  Be careful, and convert some Bitcoin profits to gold!
Activity: 2
Bitcoin is differentโ€”maybe. There is a maximum number of Bitcoins, unlike fiat currencies that are often โ€œprintedโ€ into worthlessness.ย  They are alternatives to debt based fiat currencies.ย  Bitcoins are digital. But none of the above prevents a bubble and crash.ย  Be careful, and convert some Bitcoin profits to gold!
Activity: 32
what is ebit sir how can i buy this and when the rate of ebit gonnaย  high, if i buy it now will it prices double. Huh

Its on Etherdelta, but it's not that good an exchange. If Ebit is to rise a lot, then it'll need to be listed on another exchange.
Activity: 1
can I more information about eBit? How can I Buy it? can you please provide more description?
what is ebit sir how can i buy this and when the rate of ebit gonnaย  high, if i buy it now will it prices double. Huh
just logged it. Happy to use it.very very very happy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I do see that the dev is active, but the frequency of updates is very less. Signature campaign is not marketed. I think we need more publicity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Are those holders are the ones who will recieve airdrop? Ive signed up before and got some amount of tokens, do i need to join again and fill up the form?.
Will there be another air drop soon? and should i sign up.

Also will there be legal repercussions for example tax problems, cause a friend had some problems when investing in another crypt o currency?ย 
Activity: 32
I hope we can get on an exchange like cryptopia or Yobit. Price will definitely rise if that happens.
Activity: 48
At least some positive news that the Dev is still active on this project. It's time to hodl
very very very satisfying. You will be very happy that u did it. Best thing that i have seen. It made my day and i am using it daily. very happy about it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Is the 2nd round of airdrop going to happen this month devs?

The last airdrop before the dev went on a silent mode was the 3rd airdrop, why you ask for the 2nd one which is absolutely over some time ago? Are you getting drunk mate?

Is there any news on this project? When will the next distribution of coins be held?

NO UPDATES except the unclear signature campaign posted a week ago.
It is great project.i also joined it. my wish is to get success in this project. eBit is name of success. i recomend to join this project, to make huge success. there is not doubt year of 2018 is the year of ebit. best of luck all team. Only i will say that eBit best of luck, super awesome.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there any news on this project? When will the next distribution of coins be held?
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
I see that he worked on signatures, probably the signature campaign (maybe it is the airdrop) starts soon.

Be patient!

Here is his work and a sign that he did not leaved the project (quoted from dev):

They look good Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29683130

ย 
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย  ย  ย  โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย  โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–‘ ย  ย  ย โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’ โ–“โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย โ–‘โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’ ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–“โ–‘ ย โ–‘ ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–“โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘ ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–“ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–‘ ย โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–‘ ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย  โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ ย  โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–’ ย โ–‘โ–’ ย โ–‘โ–“โ–“ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย โ–‘ ย โ–’โ–ˆโ–“ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’ ย  โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–“โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ โ–‘ ย  ย  ย โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“ ย โ–‘ โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ ย  ย  ย  โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
=
BUY SOME eBIT!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ