Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 16. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
bloody shit getting reviews from rapid worker and screen shot demand is not working i did your review in good way but while i was unable to load screen shot its means you are the way scamming scamerrrrrrrrrrrrrr at least if you want to get must pay other vise its my review enjoy it baby.

What screenshot you can not get?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
bloody shit getting reviews from rapid worker and screen shot demand is not working i did your review in good way but while i was unable to load screen shot its means you are the way scamming scamerrrrrrrrrrrrrr at least if you want to get must pay other vise its my review enjoy it baby.
Activity: 112
You project is very promising. I joined airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens. i hope that this token go to the moon, Go team!
Activity: 1
Oh man!!! thank you for the information.  i just now joined airdrop... i will share this post so more people can join....  i cannot tell you how mush i like  smart contract; 2018  should be the year of Altcoin..

thanx

Pd. EtherDelta is the best
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Well the dev is active on bitcointalk... maybe to much work.. i don't know.

Potential ist there..
He just login 2 days ago, but no new post from him.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

Potential ist there..

Some update to road plan and new dates for incoming airdrops could be a good sign that project is still on track. Until then holders can flip a coin to decide if hold or sell Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Haven't heard anything the last time from this project, is it still ongoing, are there any new plans, updated Roadmap or website? Couldn't find that much about it. What about the Airdrop, are there still any of them? And last but not least, there have been lot's of emails most of the time, nothing now.
Well we'll see, let's hope there's more to come.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Potential ist there..
Activity: 238
Tell me, what news is heard about this project, what does the team plan in the near future?
Activity: 32
You can buy EBIT on EtherDelta. But once the Dev come back to the table with future announcements it will start to rock

I hope so. News of new exchanges would be awesome.
Activity: 48
You can buy EBIT on EtherDelta. But once the Dev come back to the table with future announcements it will start to rock
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What are the future scopes of ebit and is it only available on etherdelta? Is it going to be profitable for me ? can you please explain more about ebit because i am interested in it.

none. airdropping into the future
Been holding this coin for months and hoping one day it can enter into different exchanges not only on ether delta.
I have a strong feeling that everything will work fine in the right time.

I really hope your right to. I've been hodling for months. Still accumulating. If we can just get on a decent exchange, thats all we need for the price to really rise. Its extremely undervalued right now.
Activity: 3
What are the future scopes of ebit and is it only available on etherdelta? Is it going to be profitable for me ? can you please explain more about ebit because i am interested in it.
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
Been holding this coin for months and hoping one day it can enter into different exchanges not only on ether delta.

I hope you’re right I’ve held my airdrop but it’s looking a bit bleak nowadays if I am
Honest!
Activity: 35
Hello.
How can I join eBIT community and airdrops. I have already visited EtherDelta
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Why would the dev just run away? It doesn't make any sense to. There's a lot of potential gains with this token, if it can get on another exchange or two. I hope the dev is at least trying do this. Has anyone been able to contact the dev? Or are we left hangin?

I also thought this product had good potential to grow and become a decent coin but sad to see the dev is not taking things seriously.
Why would the dev just run away? It doesn't make any sense to. There's a lot of potential gains with this token, if it can get on another exchange or two. I hope the dev is at least trying do this. Has anyone been able to contact the dev? Or are we left hangin?
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
whats up with those newbie-bot-bullshit-posts?
Pages:
Jump to: