Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 15. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I see a bright future for this Token. I joined the Airdrop. What is a good wallet that i could use for this? I dont want to sync anything
what is the rate of ebit?
is it same as bitcoin?
is that true that bitcoin rate changes every second.
their are many website to earn bitcoin but must of them are fake
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Can the Dev kindly come on here and give us an update? Thanks

I agree. We need an update.

The update is there is no update. Crypto is currently crashing so there is no motivation to woe you with action words as of the moment. Take care and keep on hodling. LOL
Activity: 32

I agree. We need an update.
Activity: 48
Activity: 2
Good luck and thanks, for joining Free Airdrop. You are on the right platform to a bright future.
Please feel free to post your questions and to create new polls.
Good luck!

may all of you leave long and prosperous,may the odds ever be in your favor as we bask in this new found fortune called crypto currency,allowing us to store vast amounts of digital wealth in the most secure way possible.
Activity: 63
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole. low supply be a successfull !!!
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
What new information is available on this project? Developers should respond more to investor questions.
Nothing new.
Silence for a very long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What new information is available on this project? Developers should respond more to investor questions.
It says Dev was on today. Unfortunately he didn't say anything, but atleast he's still around
Activity: 196
Airdrops are often used as marketing tactics by new (and sometimes established) coins to increase public awareness and usage of their currency.
We seriously need at least one more exchange. The volume is only $5 right now.   Sad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
You project is very promising. I joined airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens. i hope that this token go to the moon, Go team!

I joined airdrop and I am now hopefully become a junior member but will be updated as any moderator approves my status as soon as possible. but I have a question about airdrops, Can I create account more than one from 1 PC Huh

Which airdrop you guys has just joined? As I know the 1st-3rd has finished already since some time ago and the 4th one is not even started. Even if the airdrop is still open, I do not think both of you will get it because the requirement is "Bitcointalk account needs to be registered before the 1st of October" while both of your accounts created after that date.
 CMC needs to post the Market cap and circulating supply. Does anyone know what it is?
VERY GOOD AND NICE INCOME SITE.
I joined airdrop and I am now hopefully become a junior member but will be updated as any moderator approves my status as soon as possible. but I have a question about airdrops, Can I create account more than one from 1 PC Huh
Any news dev? Airdrops, New exchange soon? Once we get on a new exchange more people will see how much potential this token has to grow. Guaranteed moon mission.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
hellow . i'm from canada. i have a question about this topic? how can we use bitcoin? what is bitcoin? what the value of bitcoin? how can we get bitcoin? how useful it is for us? please discribe with some meaningfull comment??? thank you

hey buddy, welcome to crypto world, you are in wrong board right now for your questions, this is an altcoin here

check in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

you will get much more info and support
hellow . i'm from canada. i have a question about this topic? how can we use bitcoin? what is bitcoin? what the value of bitcoin? how can we get bitcoin? how useful it is for us? please discribe with some meaningfull comment??? thank you
Pages:
Jump to: