Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 78. (Read 7094 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Espargon, thanks! Don't be afraid to message us or post if you have any questions!
Activity: 18
Love the idea - the fewer ads, the better Smiley

I'm just not sure how you intend to finance the project.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
Hi team AdVulture,

the new site is a good starting point, I will echo some of the other users before me that it would be nice for you guys to showcase the team behind the project and provide a roadmap a bit more beefed up

Looking forward to seeing how this progresses
LJ
If you aren't selling users' information and refuse to put companies into the whitelist for payment, so what's your source of income?
Morderus, we plan on holding onto 1 million Vul for as long as possible. We will also take individual donations on the website in the future.
Is a whitepaper coming soon?

Love the low supply of the coin and the concept. Ads can be very annoying.

Also it says at the top of the airdrop form that there are 0 decimals? Is that correct or a typo?

CryptoAnalyst7, we are focused on completing our goals set out in the road map first. Although, the whitepaper will be released at some point before the product. There are 0 decimals, with a supply of 5 million Vul. Thanks!
Confused with ggogle form, What must filled telegram name or telegrame username ?

Either should work!
major browser engine have Ad blocker Extensions. What  AdVulture made different?
Chavie, AdVulture is extremely different from other advertisement blockers. Some adblocker companies get paid lots of money to whitelist certain domains, so advertisements will still show up on certain websites. Other adblocker extensions take data from users and sell it to companies. AdVulture will never do either of these things, privacy for the customer and good reputation is more important to us. Along with all of that, AdVulture brings a reward system to bring incentive to use the product.
Why there is neither a whitepaper nor info about team members? Nevertheless, if interested in Ann translation let me know.

Peter, the whitepaper will be available at some point before the product is released. The team members would also like to stay anonymous for privacy reasons, like we said before, we are pretty early in development right now. There will be bounties at some point for translation. If you would like to claim a translation, then message me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
A good idea for a project. I think decentralized ad platforms and ad coins are a useful way to use blockchain technology. There is a  lot of competition in this space, however.

AdVulture is the first project I have seen that aims to do the same for ad-blocking software, although I want to know more about how you will make money by blocking ads...

Seems a bit counter-intuitive. I understand we will get paid coins/tokens for using the product, but where does AdVulture make money?
Activity: 34
If you aren't selling users' information and refuse to put companies into the whitelist for payment, so what's your source of income?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
could you plase share information on whitepaper, are you working on it and are you planning to deliver your token to coin technology in future?
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
Dev, maybe you need to update more detail of your project, suck as whitepaper or roadmap
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
there has not been so many changes will continue to run waiting for the announcement of your project dev.
Activity: 349
need more information about the coin
Activity: 34
can you show here the  smart contract of VUL token ??
Activity: 33
Hi dev, i didn't see whitepaper on this thread are you have an whitepaper of your project ?
Activity: 86
Good Work !!!

who is team behind this project ?
Activity: 96
AdVulture

About

AdVulture is a cross platform advertisement blocker that, unlike the competition, integrates untraceable cryptocurrency technology as a reward based system for using the product. This product removes ALL advertisements which will make webpages appear clearer and faster. Doing this also improves battery life on your device.

With AdVulture enabled, any advertisements that the user will receive will be blocked. The user will have the option to whitelist certain domains if they would like to receive advertisements on specific websites. Over time, the user will receive Vul (AdVulture's altcoin) as a reward for using AdVulture. This way, distribution can quickly spread out, and the users will be rewarded for using the product. Distribution in the early stages will be handed out through airdrops.

There will be an initial distribution via an Airdrop , anyone that wants to participate in the airdrop must join the telegram. The airdrop will be completely free to join.

Token Information

Symbol: Vul
Total supply: 5,000,000 (fixed amount)
Token: ERC20

Notice: Early in development

The website is coming out in early March (within a few days). WEBSITE IS OUT!!!

Links

Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/HvHadhA7FSjIwI_mUkpm1Q

Twitter : https://twitter.com/AdVulture?lang=en

Website : https://www.advulture.com/ <------ AIRDROP INFORMATION

Hi dev, this thread seems like quite , maybe you need to update, with picture or other
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Confused with ggogle form, What must filled telegram name or telegrame username ?
Activity: 58
Awesome project Ad-blocker is needed right now since most of the ads are just spam and fake contents we need more freedom and providing us with valuable ads Advulture will provide this great solution and all the best with the projects dev 😉😉
Pages:
Jump to: