Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] altcoinplex.com - A new hedgemining, auto-exchanging pool - page 4. (Read 12677 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

We in the midst of finding a more profitable coin to mine. We manage to find some few days ago. However, the withdrawal was slow thus affecting our payout.

But your payout wont be affected as any unpaid coin will be paid out the next day.

Thanks for the understanding.

The payout on 2nd and 4th was paid on the 3rd and the 5th.

sigh

... and the 9th and the 11th?

On a couple of occassions you have posted the payout BTC/MH/Day.  If you posted this then we could see whether the payment was effectively made as part of a later payment.

As you're providing no information, we're left in the dark.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

We in the midst of finding a more profitable coin to mine. We manage to find some few days ago. However, the withdrawal was slow thus affecting our payout.

But your payout wont be affected as any unpaid coin will be paid out the next day.

Thanks for the understanding.

The payout on 2nd and 4th was paid on the 3rd and the 5th.

Activity: 14
Personnaly I'm already out :/ Huge lack in seriousness and reactivity there....
Come on guys, that's ANOTHER missed payment.

2nd, 4th, 9th and 11th now, and we keep getting told that checks are happening, but with no further detail.

What the hell's going on?
What about the other missed payments?
Hi,

One of our service provider Cryptsy delayed their payout yesterday. Hence it affected our payout yesterday. The payout should be in today.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Any more news?  I've got another missed payment now...
Can we please have an update on this?

Specifically:

1.  Will we receive payouts to make up for payouts currently missing entirely?
2.  Will we receive payouts to make up for the fact that recent payouts have been half the expected rate?

1. We are doing a check on this.

2. Recent payout havent been expected,but we still tweaking our payout system.
Can we please have an update on this?

Specifically:

1.  Will we receive payouts to make up for payouts currently missing entirely?
2.  Will we receive payouts to make up for the fact that recent payouts have been half the expected rate?
Bad payouts yesterday and today: around 0.012 for 2,5MHhs.... and two payouts still missing...I'am waiting for a quick reaction
Now it's three payments.... 2nd, 4th and 6th.

EDIT:  I've actually now received the payment for the 6th, but it's way below previous payouts.
Hi,

Sorry for the late updates.

We running through the check and will keep you guys posted.

Thanks
I'm also missing these two payments, for the 2nd and 4th.

Any update on where the payouts have gone?

This seemed to be quite a good pool, but losing two payments in one week massively dents the profitability compared even to mining a single coin.
Hello,
Apparently I miss 2 payouts on 2nd and 4th March....
Whats wrong?

My address: 1AzmywxDuuWGb7BS5eMwpnC6QsxkUbSs2L

You should try to set up fast more accurate stats. Here i even don't know if one of my miner is down.

Thx
Hi,

One of our service provider vircurex disabled their withdrawal yesterday. The payout today will be combined with the payout yesterday.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rest assured the payout will not be affected, you will still get your payout.

We are in the midst of testing our new swticher logic to be deployed in the next couple of days. Better payout can be expected soon once its deployed.

Great news! How is the progress going on enhanced stats? Sorry to nag - looking forward to the updates.

Hi drexel232,

Sorry for the delay.

Once updated, we will update you soonest.

Activity: 53
Hi,

One of our service provider vircurex disabled their withdrawal yesterday. The payout today will be combined with the payout yesterday.

We are in the midst of testing our new swticher logic to be deployed in the next couple of days. Better payout can be expected soon once its deployed.

Great news! How is the progress going on enhanced stats? Sorry to nag - looking forward to the updates.
Hi,

Activity: 4
Is the payout late today?
I seem to have missed a payout yesterday. Could this be? There's no way to know, but hashing power has been the same for the past days, and I just received an almost equal amount as 2 and 3 days before. (1QDdiytvrAVooHAhfc5ohAtXtJDP6Nf7VQ )

I'm in the same boat here as i've been receiving regular daily payments, but one was missed for the 2nd March.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Can post your address? We do a check and let you know.

Thanks

Hi,

It's 1BY3AmuaeVz7J7adw8ZC1nZJDnArHEPBBT
I seem to have missed a payout yesterday. Could this be? There's no way to know, but hashing power has been the same for the past days, and I just received an almost equal amount as 2 and 3 days before. (1QDdiytvrAVooHAhfc5ohAtXtJDP6Nf7VQ )

I'm in the same boat here as i've been receiving regular daily payments, but one was missed for the 2nd March.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Can post your address? We do a check and let you know.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: