Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] altcoinplex.com - A new hedgemining, auto-exchanging pool - page 7. (Read 12677 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi rudyo,

We running the check now.

Will update u soonest.

Sorry to hear about that.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
are your stats OK?  Been mining continuously at ~3MH but shows 0 the last 3 hours

http://stats.altcoinplex.com/users/bitcoin/1NHRYSUDFfW2iZDqALaciuZx1GyXtcVQb5.html

TY, happy to direct my 8MH at you if we can get to around 0.01 per MH, average (I know some days will be good, and some bad).

Hi CrafyMiner,

Ok thanks.

We will closely monitor and keep you posted.

Thanks.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
TY, happy to direct my 8MH at you if we can get to around 0.01 per MH, average (I know some days will be good, and some bad).

Hi everyone,

Our payout for today ~ 0.011 BTC/MH/ 24 Hours

Cheers and happy mining!
Hey Altcoinplex,
I like your pool and your mining philosophy and would like to support you with my hashing power.
However, I've mined for 24+ hours with 3MH, approx, and seen much less than the 0.011 BTC/MH/24hrs.
For the record I have the other half of my hashing power pointed at WafflePool, and this seems to be delivering what I would expect.
As the person who posted just before me asked - I am using the same BTC address for 5 machines, each with a single card. Is this causing some issue? My MH is recorded reasonably close in your stats to what I am seeing here across 5 cards.
My estimated total amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.00690182, and yesterday's payout 0.01649328.
As mentioned, I've been mining with the same hashrate at Waffle for a similar amount of time and they have so far paid out 0.04750400, with another 0.01378729 earned so far today.
If you could look into this for me my BTC address is 17BWcUmqbADazh4Q4cjD7vKzkc18D4y29f
As mentioned, I'd like to stay with you guys, but need something a bit closer to the 0.011BTC mentioned. The current earnings will barely cover my power.
Thx

Hi CraftyMiner,

Sorry for the issue you are facing.

We will look into it and will update you with regards to the reason behind it.

Thank you for your support.
Hi everyone,

Cheers and happy mining!
Hey Altcoinplex,
I like your pool and your mining philosophy and would like to support you with my hashing power.
However, I've mined for 24+ hours with 3MH, approx, and seen much less than the 0.011 BTC/MH/24hrs.
For the record I have the other half of my hashing power pointed at WafflePool, and this seems to be delivering what I would expect.
As the person who posted just before me asked - I am using the same BTC address for 5 machines, each with a single card. Is this causing some issue? My MH is recorded reasonably close in your stats to what I am seeing here across 5 cards.
My estimated total amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.00690182, and yesterday's payout 0.01649328.
As mentioned, I've been mining with the same hashrate at Waffle for a similar amount of time and they have so far paid out 0.04750400, with another 0.01378729 earned so far today.
If you could look into this for me my BTC address is 17BWcUmqbADazh4Q4cjD7vKzkc18D4y29f
As mentioned, I'd like to stay with you guys, but need something a bit closer to the 0.011BTC mentioned. The current earnings will barely cover my power.
Thx
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
How do I setup different rigs using same payout address? Won't that cause VARDIFF issues?
Hi everyone,

Cheers and happy mining!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i find this similar to something
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi fellow miners!

There are a lot of questions regarding the estimated payout on the top of each users statistics page. We hope to let everyone understand clearer how we do our estimate and do our payouts here at altcoinplex.

Our payouts system continuously aggregate user statistics based on the amount of shares each miner submits and their difficulty. When we find a block, we have to 1) send the coins to one of the designated exchanges for trading, to bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin etc., or 2) in the event we receive a block of dogecoins/litecoins and we have miners who request for their payouts in dogecoins/litecoins, we will payout from the mined coins, and avoid sending them to the exchange, so as to minimize on the network transaction fees, exchange fees and withdrawal fees.

As our payouts are based upon the number of shares submitted by our miners, it is common for coin blocks which have been found but not confirmed by the network, or immature coins. To be on the safe side and ensure fairness and equality to everyone, we use the longest confirmation time of all the coins we have mined for the day, which is commonly 180-240 minutes based on our rough gauge, to determine the amount of estimated coins for payout. As such, it is typical to only see your estimated payout for the day only being reflected after several hours.

It might be better to illustrate this with a couple of examples,

George mines with us from 0000hrs (+0800) for 24 hours until our next payout after day 1. This payout round will therefore only consider George's mining from 0000hrs to 2000hrs. The shares submitted during 2000hrs to 2359hrs will then be used for his payout for day 2 even though he has not mined on day 2.

Jerry mines with us for a couple of hours today, from 1200hrs to 1600hrs and sees the Estimated payout as 0.000 and decides to stop. Our system will payout his share during our next round of payouts. After several hours, his estimated payout should increase in proportion to the amount of coins we have exchanged.

Now, some miners may wonder why we take this approach versus the approaches other multipools take. One of our primary concerns is payout variance and consistency. While we strive to get the best payouts for our miners, we put a lot of thought about how to make payouts equal for everyone based on a set of common denominators. This leads us to the reason why some miners mention the Estimated amounts sometimes appear to go lower after some time. This is most likely due to a string of bad luck encountered by the pool, even if we have not found any blocks for a period of time, the amount of shares submitted is always increasing and thus, the ratios are constantly being updated, therefore, the change in estimated payouts.

The best way to gauge our payouts is to stick with our system for a day or two and aggregate the amount of coins you have received. This would be the most accurate way to determine our payouts. The daily statistics for BTC/MH/day that we publish in this thread is taken from our own mining rig which has approximately 1 MH/sec.

I hope this clarifies everyone's doubts about our payout and the delay in statistics on the users statistics page.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
come one guys ... who needs 8192 vardiff? I have only 1 accepted share for 20+ minutes with 2.2 mh
Hi velfast,

Welcome to altcoinplex.

Thank you for your support.

Dont worry. We will be here to stay.
Oh boy, yet another multipool trying to squeeze the life out of a coin, before leaving the coin believers to pickup up the difficulty pieces until it starts all over again.

So here's an idea for you. Someone else build a multipool (lets call it B) that picks up the coin next on the multipool (A) list and thus staying ahead of the difficulty game.

Then someone else does the same with a mutipool (C) that tries to beat multipool (B) to the next easiest coin.

Rinse and repeat creating multipools until there are no new desirable coins to mine.

Then take a step back and realize that you could all just stay mining the same coin and peace would be restored in the mining world.

Poorly designed coins are not the responsibility of multi-pool providers. Whether through investing or mining, people are simply trying to make some money. Coins can become multi-pool resistant if the developers so choose. If they do not so choose, it's their own fault. Every step of the way people are going to find ways to squeeze every last bit out of a coin. Good luck trying to change that.

EDIT: This pool actually does seem to care about negatively affecting coins. I say, let the coin evolve on it's own. Challenge the developers to create something seaworthy so we all wind-up with a solid platform in the end.
I 2nd Drexel.

I'm interested to see how the pool goes. Congrats for getting it up and running.

Smiley

Hi OleOle,

Thanks for your support.

Activity: 53
Oh boy, yet another multipool trying to squeeze the life out of a coin, before leaving the coin believers to pickup up the difficulty pieces until it starts all over again.

So here's an idea for you. Someone else build a multipool (lets call it B) that picks up the coin next on the multipool (A) list and thus staying ahead of the difficulty game.

Then someone else does the same with a mutipool (C) that tries to beat multipool (B) to the next easiest coin.

Rinse and repeat creating multipools until there are no new desirable coins to mine.

Then take a step back and realize that you could all just stay mining the same coin and peace would be restored in the mining world.

Poorly designed coins are not the responsibility of multi-pool providers. Whether through investing or mining, people are simply trying to make some money. Coins can become multi-pool resistant if the developers so choose. If they do not so choose, it's their own fault. Every step of the way people are going to find ways to squeeze every last bit out of a coin. Good luck trying to change that.

EDIT: This pool actually does seem to care about negatively affecting coins. I say, let the coin evolve on it's own. Challenge the developers to create something seaworthy so we all wind-up with a solid platform in the end.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Hey Guys,

I like that there is indeed vardiff applied but 4096 seems way too much for any of my miners.

Please assist

hi aclass,

We will look into the matter and keep you posted.

Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?

I'm interested to see how the pool goes. Congrats for getting it up and running.

Smiley

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Hey Guys,

I like that there is indeed vardiff applied but 4096 seems way too much for any of my miners.

Please assist

add: now it even went to 8192
Activity: 53
Hi drexel232,

We saw you helping us advertising in the middlecoin forums. Thanks for the support.

Regarding the issue which you mentioned, we update you once we find out.

Anyway we are closely monitoring.

Smiley

Not a problem. Didn't realize your pool has been around for over a month now. Congrats! I'll be adding a little more once my new rig is complete.
Pages:
Jump to: