Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] altcoinplex.com - A new hedgemining, auto-exchanging pool - page 5. (Read 12677 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I seem to have missed a payout yesterday. Could this be? There's no way to know, but hashing power has been the same for the past days, and I just received an almost equal amount as 2 and 3 days before. (1QDdiytvrAVooHAhfc5ohAtXtJDP6Nf7VQ )

I'm in the same boat here as i've been receiving regular daily payments, but one was missed for the 2nd March.

Any ideas?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
36 hours of mining at over 10MH/s (submitted non-rejected work - my stales here are around 10%), so far one payment for .062 .

Lack of stats on this drive me nuts - some basic info about what kind of payment we might be able to expect would be awfully useful.

Hi Phzi,

We understand your concern. As the work to improving our system is underway, we will look into adding some basic info.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
36 hours of mining at over 10MH/s (submitted non-rejected work - my stales here are around 10%), so far one payment for .062 .

Lack of stats on this drive me nuts - some basic info about what kind of payment we might be able to expect would be awfully useful.
Activity: 4
I seem to have missed a payout yesterday. Could this be? There's no way to know, but hashing power has been the same for the past days, and I just received an almost equal amount as 2 and 3 days before. (1QDdiytvrAVooHAhfc5ohAtXtJDP6Nf7VQ )
Hi sumobajs,

We will check and update you.

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Too bad about litecoin payouts...  Embarrassed

Btw, i've been mining here for the last 2 days and didn't receive any payout from you so far. Is this connected to your problems with litecoin? Could you please check what is going on? My address is LdtrU7hDzWVbcgPizBx3M4JirXqPhX1YVS . Thank you.
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update

The system will stop paying out in dogecoin and litecoin at the end of this week due to low take up as we not able to cover for the withdrawal fee.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.

That sucks... I have been waiting for some better stats info, and then was going to try my miners here again because I liked the idea of auto-trading to LTC.
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update

The system will stop paying out in dogecoin and litecoin at the end of this week due to low take up as we not able to cover for the withdrawal fee.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi aclass,

Thanks for the post.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
got my payment
thank you
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
anybody tested the profitablility compare to otherpool?
ok thanks.

We will look into it.
Yes, I did not receive and my stats do not show a payment. I will send you my BTC address in a PM
Hi aclass,

Our pay usually happen at between 0000hrs to 0200hrs, +0800GMT.

Please let us know if you didnt receive.

Thanks
any ideas when a payout might be coming?
Activity: 53
I think a few of the newer pools were not expecting such a big jump in hash. Payout is still covering electric costs with a little extra, so I'm keeping a little here. Looking forward to the new interface.
Very odd, I just received a .07BTC payout from altcoinplex.

Seems more like display and tracking issues then?  For hours my stats page showed no balance.

Will bring some hashing power back here in a few days to see if the stats have improved - slightly too unnerving for me needing to simply wait for payouts to find out if I am going to make a profit.
4096 Vardiff?  Seems rather... extreme.

How are you handling variance?  High enough 'N'?

--

Edit: after almost 48 hours, I have earned a whopping .015BTC for 9MH...  My estimated totals were reasonable for a while last night:

Estimated total amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.03778934
Estimated amount from confirmed coins ready to payout so far: 0.02070382

(not great, but reasonable expected payout)

But now they are almost 0 again, without receiving any payout:

Estimated total amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.00280468
Estimated amount from confirmed coins ready to payout so far: 0.00066742

Definitely not keeping any mining power here.  Do you not have enough mining power for these high diff coins or something?  This utter lack of payout is unbelievable given current alt-coin profitability.

Hi phzi,

Understand your concern.

As mentioned earlier, we in the midst of deploying a new optimized version in the coming days.
4096 Vardiff?  Seems rather... extreme.

How are you handling variance?  High enough 'N'?

--

Edit: after almost 48 hours, I have earned a whopping .015BTC for 9MH...  My estimated totals were reasonable for a while last night:

Estimated total amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.03778934
Estimated amount from confirmed coins ready to payout so far: 0.02070382

(not great, but reasonable expected payout)

But now they are almost 0 again, without receiving any payout:

Estimated total amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.00280468
Estimated amount from confirmed coins ready to payout so far: 0.00066742

Definitely not keeping any mining power here.  Do you not have enough mining power for these high diff coins or something?  This utter lack of payout is unbelievable given current alt-coin profitability.
Pages:
Jump to: