Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] altcoinplex.com - A new hedgemining, auto-exchanging pool - page 6. (Read 12677 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey, developer of SynCoin here -- could you add us to the list of supported altcoins?
Activity: 69
i`m mining with 6mh/s i`ll write here the report after 24h

Hi mamale,

Thanks for the support
Activity: 84
i`m mining with 6mh/s i`ll write here the report after 24h
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thanks for the answer, altcoinplex.  You've got half my hashes for a few days at least.

Profits look a bit low so far with 9MH, but I know better then to judge based on 24hr.
We have been experiencing an exponential growth during the past couple of days. This has caused some pressure on our backend systems which our team is working around the clock to fix and maintain. We will be deploying a new and optimized version in the coming days.
Throwing some of my hashing power here to see how it goes.

@altcoinplex: An important question: does this pool use strategic block mining?  For example, dogecoin has a variable (and predictable) block reward.  Does this pool mine only the more profitable blocks, or does it waste hashing power on the near worthless ones (which might have even a 0 blockreward)?

This is very key for profitability pools these days,

Hi phzi,

It is one of the factors that we take into consideration to determine the amount of hashing power to allocate to the coin periodically.
Hi phzi,

Welcome to altcoinplex.
Thanks. Can you answer my question?  This will largely determine if I leave hashrate my here.  I don't want to be a fool wasting hashing time on low-reward doge blocks (and lottocoin, and etc).  If you haven't implemented a switch on block reward system like this, I suggest you do so ASAP.

Will test for the next few days, and post my BTC/MH along with yours.
Hi evansearie42,

Thanks for your feedback.

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Nice pool Smiley hopefully it got all stable..
Hi phzi,

Welcome to altcoinplex.

Throwing some of my hashing power here to see how it goes.

@altcoinplex: An important question: does this pool use strategic block mining?  For example, dogecoin has a variable (and predictable) block reward.  Does this pool mine only the more profitable blocks, or does it waste hashing power on the near worthless ones (which might have even a 0 blockreward)?

This is very key for profitability pools these days,
A quick updates.

Yesterday our DNS server service provider was under attack, thus affecting our service.

But it has since been resolved and it's up and running.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Hi rudyo,

We are working on revamping our payout system. Maybe that's the reason why you having some issues. We revamping so as to increase the profitability that you guys can enjoy.

Once it's done, we will keep you posted.

So has anyone gotten the posted return of .01 BTC/MH?  Sort of deceptive to advertise and post a daily return and yet it is never achievable...
Activity: 84
let's see i have 6mh/s
Hi rudyo,

We are working on revamping our payout system. Maybe that's the reason why you having some issues. We revamping so as to increase the profitability that you guys can enjoy.

Once it's done, we will keep you posted.

It seems you are having some issues - I have had quite a number of issues connecting to your pool today.

My other rigs are working fien on other pools, so I know it isn't my connectivity.

I'm probably going to have to bail...let me know when you are stable and I can count on your stated BTC/MH return and I may consider testing again.

Hi rudyo,

We are checking.

Sorry for the delay.
Hi everyone,

Our payout for today ~ 0.0104 BTC/MH/ 24 Hours

Cheers and happy mining!
My rig didn't hit .0104, not even close.

http://stats.altcoinplex.com/users/bitcoin/1NHRYSUDFfW2iZDqALaciuZx1GyXtcVQb5.html

My rig wasn't offline where it shows the 0.00 hash rate, that was the bug in your ststa that you confirmed.

I calculate my rate to be .0062 BTC/mh

Please advise
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
How do I setup different rigs using same payout address? Won't that cause VARDIFF issues?

Same question.

Is there a minimum payment? I moved my slow rig to you yesterday but go no payout.
I found the payout.
Hi everyone,

Our payout for today ~ 0.0104 BTC/MH/ 24 Hours

Cheers and happy mining!
Pages:
Jump to: