Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] altcoinplex.com - A new hedgemining, auto-exchanging pool - page 8. (Read 12677 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi drexel232,

Was doing a check when saw your post.

Everything ok so far?

Profitability was good until 2014-02-19 06:00:00+08:00. I noticed the estimated amount wasn't increasing and thought the stats may have stalled since rejects stayed @ 0%. I've honestly never seen my rigs with 0% rejects for 6+ hours straight. I went from about .009/Mh/day to .007/Mh/day.

No big deal. Since you're in alpha, thought I'd pipe-up, but I assume you're following along closely anyways Grin

Hi drexel232,

We saw you helping us advertising in the middlecoin forums. Thanks for the support.

Regarding the issue which you mentioned, we update you once we find out.

Anyway we are closely monitoring.

Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi drexel232,

Everything ok so far?

Profitability was good until 2014-02-19 06:00:00+08:00. I noticed the estimated amount wasn't increasing and thought the stats may have stalled since rejects stayed @ 0%. I've honestly never seen my rigs with 0% rejects for 6+ hours straight. I went from about .009/Mh/day to .007/Mh/day.

No big deal. Since you're in alpha, thought I'd pipe-up, but I assume you're following along closely anyways Grin

You can mine anytime! Simply follow the instructions by altcoinplex in the first post to connect to us. We do our payouts daily at between 0000hrs to 0200hrs, +0800GMT, and you can track your estimated payout for the day at our stats page.
Hi,
Just been experimenting with your pool for about half a day so far. First few hours had me worried as hashrate was 0, but I had around 3MH pointing at you. Stats came up eventually and I read an earlier post that went someway to explain this.

I can't, however, see any estimation of how much I may have earned for the half day or so I've been mining. My stats page shows:
Estimated amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.00413682202823
Confirmed amount of coins so far: 2.70875885574e-05

Which I can only assume is the total amount earned by the pool? No estimation of what my share would be.

Any tips?

Tx

Hi CraftyMiner,

Currently, as our payout is only at the end of the day, estimation of your share will only be shown at the end of the day after the payout is done.

However, we are open to suggestions.
Hi drexel232,

Everything ok so far?
Interesting, no movement in current round info going on ~6 hours - showing 100% accept, no rejects.
Coin too difficult / no blocks found, stats stalled or are we mining thin air? Grin

EDIT: Very slow moving, but moving. I'm wrong.
Activity: 32

You can mine anytime! Simply follow the instructions by altcoinplex in the first post to connect to us. We do our payouts daily at between 0000hrs to 0200hrs, +0800GMT, and you can track your estimated payout for the day at our stats page.
Hi,
Just been experimenting with your pool for about half a day so far. First few hours had me worried as hashrate was 0, but I had around 3MH pointing at you. Stats came up eventually and I read an earlier post that went someway to explain this.

I can't, however, see any estimation of how much I may have earned for the half day or so I've been mining. My stats page shows:
Estimated amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.00413682202823
Confirmed amount of coins so far: 2.70875885574e-05

Which I can only assume is the total amount earned by the pool? No estimation of what my share would be.

Any tips?

Tx
Estimated amount of coins for the current round so far: 0.0
Confirmed amount of coins so far: 0.0

How often are these values updated?

These values are updated constantly around three minutes.

It will be showing 0.0 only the daily payout period.

Cheers

+1

We need a graph Cheesy

Suggestion: Maybe add the amount we earn every hour next to the hashrate table

Hi,

We are in the midst of revamping our website. Will keep you posted once our site is up and running.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers!
I've been mining with your pool for the past 3 days and i'm pretty happy with it. Yesterday for 24 hours running at 2.2ghz, i got around 0.042 BTC.

What ever you're doing, keep doing it.

One problem though, i got around 1.6% Stale shares, on other pools i'm always at 0.

Just checked my exchange though and still haven't received payment since the 16th. So perhaps thats why my BTC is .042 cuz you guys added the 2 days up?

Hi,

On the 17th Feb, there was an issue with the dogecoin blockchain, one of the coins that we mined,  prevented us from attempting to withdraw our dogecoins or transfer our unexchanged dogecoins to the exchanges. Hence, there was a delay in the payout on 17th Feb.

Thus, we paid out 2 days in a row yesterday.
Nice, low reject rate. I may bump up intensity if this continues.
So far, I like! And love the approach. May bring another 1.5Mh/s over tomorrow.

What's the minimum amount for daily payout?
Activity: 36

+1

We need a graph Cheesy

Suggestion: Maybe add the amount we earn every hour next to the hashrate table

Activity: 98
Advertise your coin or pool here:
Visit: http://www.bitscraper.pw/p/blog-page.html
Activity: 4
I've been mining with your pool for the past 3 days and i'm pretty happy with it. Yesterday for 24 hours running at 2.2ghz, i got around 0.042 BTC.

What ever you're doing, keep doing it.

One problem though, i got around 1.6% Stale shares, on other pools i'm always at 0.

Just checked my exchange though and still haven't received payment since the 16th. So perhaps thats why my BTC is .042 cuz you guys added the 2 days up?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi Miners,

I apologise for the delay in payouts yesterday. There was an issue with the dogecoin blockchain, one of the coins that we mined, yesterday which prevented us from attempting to withdraw our dogecoins or transfer our unexchanged dogecoins to the exchanges. Although we're on the right dogecoind version 1.5.1, or 1.5.2 (at this time), we did not want to take any chances, and so we waited on it a bit.

As a preventive measure, we decided to hold back the payouts for one day and have just issued a payout.

Our payouts for the past 2 days (17/02 and 18/02) is ~0.024 BTC/MH/2 days, or  ~0.012 BTC/MH/day

Cheers and happy mining!
Hi aclass,

We understand your concern. 

We are looking into it. In the meantime, please bear with us. Once fixed, we will update you.

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
I pointed about 3.5 mh at your pool for a test ... still showing 1 mh in the stats... I'll wait a bit more and check again...

If you are calculating your payout based on the stats on your side the btc/mh are not very accurate

and please get vardiff ... my miners get accepted shares like every second
Hi gpson,

Sorry for the late reply.

There was some issue last night. Anyway we will look into it and give the payout to you.

Activity: 20
mined for two days. after first 24 hours received the payout.

but after second 24h - nothing. WTF?

I took my rigs to another pool until it is clear how this one is working. confirmed amount of coins was over 12k, and now it is going down.. at the moment 8k..

http://stats.altcoinplex.com/users/dogecoin/DN3p5uhxJPg7R7s63qjqPftAJhBEwux3hJ.html

where is the second payout?..
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Please add some new coins

Actually we have just added several coins to our backend, KittehCoin, Leafcoin, Franko several days ago. The main page has not been updated to reflect that though, bad on our part! :-)
Pages:
Jump to: