Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 16. (Read 75541 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
reward has nothing to do with the issues. Its not finding blocks when it should, whether they are 0 coins or not.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
It's not rewarding yet. 48 to go.
I give up with this piece of shit coin.  Never had so many problems (or any really) trying to get the pool working.  Finds a random block after an hour, but then doesn't show any transactions over a whole whack of valid upstream shares as per the stratum server, after that.  So it works, but doesn't.  The 650k pre-mine and multi-day 0 block reward debacle doesn't seem to make it worth continuing to fight with.  The pool has paid out ~1200 coins of tx fee blocks, yet can't seem to find one with ~50% of the hashing power.

Maybe will see about holding on another 50 blocks to see if anything magically changes, but not holding out much hope.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
There is still 70 blocks left to go I doubt the coins are mining, maybe transactions perhaps.  I am not mining until it is official Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i see some coins in my balance already? anyone else getting coins now too?

Not just more 150 tx fee blocks?  The one we solved a few min ago at scryptmining was still 0

just a small balance of coins in the pool balance, perhaps a share of the tx fees then?

Not just more 150 tx fee blocks?  The one we solved a few min ago at scryptmining was still 0
legendary
Nice! Very close now.

I love how it doesn't matter if it is a new coin, new band, new movie,etc. haters gonna hate. Lol
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
zzzzz.... I'm going to sit this one out
happy to report it seems all sorted.  Found a new block and all is well.

Just in time to get things kicked off.  http://amc.scryptmining.com , stratum-only, proportional per block!
legendary
seems someone put a larger miner on it now i am seeing blocks counting down quite quickly now. I estimate 30 mins till coins start rolling ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Don't mine this piece of shit coin.  over 7000 Blocks have been premined.  And another 7000 has been mined into lala land.  retrievable by the creators.  Trust me, this coin is going nowhere.  Go mine something like Worldcoin instae.
some weird things going on with this daemon and the peers it finds.  Wish a dev was alive to answer some questions.
Looks like binaries was updated today. Are you using last version?

Well, using source, but yes, even re-checked out and re-compiled it an hour or so ago.  Seems to be finding peers on 9332 with a starting height of 364349 (as of a bit ago)...seems like litecoin.

I've worked around this by manually specifying a few 'good' nodes I saw previously, that were at least connecting on the right port and had the right block count, though I'm still not convinced its working as expected.  Stratum reports accepted blocks but I see no activity at all in listtransactions, not even orphans.  Never had this problem on any other coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
some weird things going on with this daemon and the peers it finds.  Wish a dev was alive to answer some questions.
Looks like binaries was updated today. Are you using last version?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
When did the developer die?  Is it worth mining?

legendary
that's good going, i will stick a miner on that pool now then see if i can grab a few coins up. I like that it's starting with an official pool. Strange no ANN here though
I had to redownload the wallet.

thanks, that solved the issue.

NP

There are still fees being given out on this. I'm up to 2447. I'm in the "official Wink pool".  LOL

legendary
I had to redownload the wallet.

thanks, that solved the issue.
Pages:
Jump to: