Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Why does the team need 48 hours to count the number of tokens for each participant? I copied the table, inserted the necessary formulas and everything was counted automatically. It took me about 2 minutes.

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Why would any company accept this Crypto debit card while there is whole lot of other projects that have struggled to get visa or Mastercard onboard to even have the slightest chance of doing the same
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
There are as many tokens for the bounty members as they were originally planned. Let's just settle on the numbers that were promised to us initially.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
I hope they will distribute it in portions during a months or so. Like many projects do to prevent a price dump
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Seeing at the recent crackdown of another card provider Centra. How are you guys sure about keeping your service up and alive in the longer run?

Morros
Real time conversion of crypto to fiat seems to be impossible! Still, that sounds great! I would really like to acquire such a crypto debit card.

Both questions seems very legit to me. Centra as Tenx had both beautiful promises of a debit card, but it never happened because credit card companies won't keep their word. And we all know why.

What can AMN do what Centra and Tenx can't. And how are you guys planning to achieve it?

These two questions are indeed crucial for the future of the project. Those who have invested in Amon are entitled to demand a clear and precise answer.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
Seeing at the recent crackdown of another card provider Centra. How are you guys sure about keeping your service up and alive in the longer run?

Morros
Real time conversion of crypto to fiat seems to be impossible! Still, that sounds great! I would really like to acquire such a crypto debit card.

Both questions seems very legit to me. Centra as Tenx had both beautiful promises of a debit card, but it never happened because credit card companies won't keep their word. And we all know why.

What can AMN do what Centra and Tenx can't. And how are you guys planning to achieve it?
Buying some AMN on Bancore was lighting fast.
But Craptopia withdraw ...
it looks like my transaction just doesn't work at all (status 'processing' without TxID!).
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Great. How are about the server that hosts the amon app? How is the private keys stored ?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Looked on the main sites that provide reviews of all– cool.The project is interesting. I did not think that I would participate in the ICO in the near future, but this project convinced! :-)
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Bounty participants tokens will be distributed ONLY after the team has finished distribution to ICO investors
are there any deadlines for the payment of awards to investors? I heard that payments will be within a few days, but already passed two days
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
AMON good future for everyone, I like to receive the debit card to pay anywhere I am.
Good luck guys,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 110
still waiting for Amon CEO to state clearly the amount of tokens for bounty distribution.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Bounty participants tokens will be distributed ONLY after the team has finished distribution to ICO investors
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
AMN Token Now Listed In CoinMarketCap + Exrates and Idex Listings! (as well already announced Bancor and Cryptopia)
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
AMON token is seeing huge appreciation and for continuity listing on more exchanges specially some from big will just provide more capital for increase. Some people thought that was volume from pump but you can't manipulate market on Bancor's exchange protocol. That means AMON is really have serious investors who are taking it to new levels.
Pages:
Jump to: