Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Dev's promised big Q&A on weekend.
Hope there will be dates for bounty distribution and card relize.

I think bounty will trigger process. All delays tend b-hunters to sell as soon as possible and here is many (some) people who's want to risk and buy it all on levels x0.5 and less from ICO's price. With current $0.024 (x0.5) it can be huge dump (I hope  Tongue )
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I mean for those ho are buying now more than 20.000 amn and didnt get the Ico phase
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
And I am very pleased with this fabulous opportunity to buy tokens at cheap price! the project will definitely fly
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 112
I just wait for the announcement this month. then, there are many problems.It looks like an unreliable project.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
Is amon listed in cryptopia? Because it's so sad I see the price of amon there.
Activity: 270
Now there are not many bounty projects. AMON's bounty is also a drag. It's really an unreliable team
Activity: 35
 Cry It doesn't look good at all...
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
AMON has been added to the voting list for inclusion on EasyCrypto, a brokerage based in New Zealand.

It requires a total of 20 votes to be listed.

Please vote now.

https://www.easycrypto.nz/

wow weres my bounty?  Roll Eyes  what is this? pfft
We are at ¢3 territory right now.
Before any bounties.
For me personally that means good possibility to buy more in near future.
Doesn't matter how deep it falls: just some % below ¢3 or we will see panic and something like ¢1.
Only one question - how much to spend  Grin
Activity: 887
With all delays and problems project looks alive and developed.
And bounties distribution will be good moment to buy more (if price drops).
And bigger bounty delay = dipper drop  Grin
which is very good for any long position

If both bounty and millionaire bonus are released together, it would be the worst ever price you can see for AMN and good for the ones who are yet to get a piece of this.
Activity: 630
bounty has not yet been paid, and the price has already fallen by half! what's up?
Activity: 24
I want to know how much the transaction fee of Amon wallet is, and the transfer time is immediate? Huh
AMON good future for everyone, I like to receive the debit card to pay anywhere I am.
Good luck guys,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

good future why? it just keeps going down .. i buy at 2400 and it falls to earth :\
Activity: 630
Me too .I was waiting two days since i have sent them.It was pump from cryptopia so they can sell high and them dump for low.Now its real price but im interested whats going to happen when bounty hunters got their tokens.That will be real dump especially these people who got 200 000 Amon coins and there are a lot of them.
I hope investors are also waiting for the moment of bounty payment to buy the cheap tokens from hunters
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Me too .I was waiting two days since i have sent them.It was pump from cryptopia so they can sell high and them dump for low.Now its real price but im interested whats going to happen when bounty hunters got their tokens.That will be real dump especially these people who got 200 000 Amon coins and there are a lot of them.

it will have an impact on the token price for later in my life. or will this make the price rise in the future?
Activity: 364
Craptopia finally delivered my tokens to wallet.
It takes less then 24 hours (as I see some users in telegram wait more).

Never ever will use this shitty-exchange again!
Pages:
Jump to: