Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 7. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I personally like art related projects. Masterpieces and blockchain is an extraordinary combination!
I think in the coming years, the blockchain will be everywhere in our lives . I agree with you art is always beautiful and art associated with modern technology in a double fine
Activity: 228
I think this is a good project and has a bright future, however they need to have a good strategic partners to make sure this will run smoothly
Activity: 218
Do you have any video interviews? It would be quite appropriate on YouTube. So more people will learn about the project and will join
Activity: 220
I can’t understand why blockchain technology is needed for this project?
Activity: 23
Recently I made some research for different ways of buying art works and couldn’t find anything better than Maecenas. I think it means something.
Activity: 156
why do you need blockchain?
Activity: 225
Now it is impossible to imagine our life without a cellphone and in the near future both crypto and blockchain will share its fate
Activity: 238
Technologies spread vastly today and now we can make investments in art with the world's first-ever blockchain-based auction of fine art. Not bad.
Activity: 148
So is this an art related thing or what?
Activity: 233
These guys develop blockchain art auction so you can make investments in art. It is truly amazing Cheesy
Activity: 133
You should know that nowadays art market is one of the most spreading ones, so I’m going to try Maecenas platform to contribute to the development of modern art market.
Activity: 24
Would be possible to look at the painting before the auction?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
There is no guarantee of earning money even if art is valued, and it rarely causes losses if the fund does not work properly.
Activity: 155
I think many people are interested in investing, but never did because of art market liquidity. That is exactly the problem Maecenas is trying to solve
Activity: 15
Honestly, to me Maecenas is about buying and selling art or investment in it. And of course raising some money on it. But I think it gives a lot to the process of modern art development.
Activity: 186
Hey guys. I have been watching crypto market regularly and currently I am planning to invest in something. Do you think that this thing is relevant?
I think it is, project looks promising and it is basically that art is always a valuable thing
Firstly do some research. To put it simply, if you want to invest but you don't plan on doing your own research, then investing is not for you. I did and I can tell you, that it is a good thing. But it doesn’t matter, no one words doesn’t matter, only your own research matters
But what if I want crypto community advice?
Well, I believe this project is a moneymaker. But it is only my personal view Roll Eyes
Don't forget that on crypto market favor means a lot - more popular tokens worth more than less ones
Em, not only crypto, situation with art is the same, no?
they both depend on popularity and approval. but here we see that one influence another in both sides for everyone's profit.
Activity: 28
Love what Maecenas is doing, but bear in mind in your marketing strategy while you are going to invest.
Activity: 133
Blockchain gives more and more opportunities. And here we can see a very good example - platform based on cryptography which gives art lovers a new better way to buy, sale or exchange famous paintings.
Activity: 199
Hey guys. I have been watching crypto market regularly and currently I am planning to invest in something. Do you think that this thing is relevant?
I think it is, project looks promising and it is basically that art is always a valuable thing
Firstly do some research. To put it simply, if you want to invest but you don't plan on doing your own research, then investing is not for you. I did and I can tell you, that it is a good thing. But it doesn’t matter, no one words doesn’t matter, only your own research matters
But what if I want crypto community advice?
Well, I believe this project is a moneymaker. But it is only my personal view Roll Eyes
Don't forget that on crypto market favor means a lot - more popular tokens worth more than less ones
Em, not only crypto, situation with art is the same, no?
Pages:
Jump to: