Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 9. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Great project for a clear platform and reliable. I am very interested and will find more information about the project to spread to friends to participate in the project.
Activity: 112
This project looks very interesting. Everything is backed with the real art and secured not only by the smart contracts but also legal means when it comes to buying art. You can in a way build a portfolio of art that you invest in.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Mark my words - this platform has a great future on art market
Activity: 12
Hey,
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
Activity: 184
I see Maecenas as a lovely way to make some money on reselling pieces of art. It is very profitable to participate in the world's first-ever blockchain-based auction
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Art  provenance
 is an essential factor in determining the authenticity of an
artwork
, but the secret nature of the art market makes this difficult. Check out our blog to find out how
blockchain
 technology puts the story of your art is at your fingertips
News on twiter
Activity: 12
Hi,  the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I consider myself as an art expert so crypto investments seems a bit strange but very intriguing thing Roll Eyes
Activity: 217
Buying and selling art pieces is the best investment in my opinion. Buy a masterpiece when the price is low and sell when the price is high or when you have profit
Activity: 6
I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 131
I think investing in art is one the oldest and most popular and the terms are the best among other ways of investment
Activity: 11
Hello,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Activity: 205
Enjoy this platform that is able to nurture new investment network and turn a centuries-old industry mainstream Grin
Activity: 181
I wonder what traditional auction houses think about such initiatives?
Activity: 36
The project team is working on their best work for the project, they want to improve the plan and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Activity: 187
It would be interesting to know what became an inspiration to create such a platform?
Activity: 98
If Maecenas becomes a success, I am not surprised if the value of all the artworks on Maecenas is in the billions. The fine arts industry is huge and Maecenas has little competition in this field. I would consider Maecenas to be a high-risk high-return play.
Activity: 214
A really cool project that will have a great impact on many areas of life. I will be happy to observe its development
Activity: 28
I didn't received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it is supposed to be like that ?
Activity: 216
I wonder - why they pick up Warhol for the first trade?
It is classics between contemporary. and the last one is on the top of the wave
Fair enough. But there is still Pollock, maybe Rothko?
Guess they are too expensive for such project. Here you need something famous and still without sky-high price
Pages:
Jump to: