Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 8. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Hey guys. I have been watching crypto market regularly and currently I am planning to invest in something. Do you think that this thing is relevant?
I think it is, project looks promising and it is basically that art is always a valuable thing
Firstly do some research. To put it simply, if you want to invest but you don't plan on doing your own research, then investing is not for you. I did and I can tell you, that it is a good thing. But it doesn’t matter, no one words doesn’t matter, only your own research matters
But what if I want crypto community advice?
Well, I believe this project is a moneymaker. But it is only my personal view Roll Eyes
Don't forget that on crypto market favor means a lot - more popular tokens worth more than less ones
Activity: 207
Hey guys. I have been watching crypto market regularly and currently I am planning to invest in something. Do you think that this thing is relevant?
I think it is, project looks promising and it is basically that art is always a valuable thing
Firstly do some research. To put it simply, if you want to invest but you don't plan on doing your own research, then investing is not for you. I did and I can tell you, that it is a good thing. But it doesn’t matter, no one words doesn’t matter, only your own research matters
Well, I believe this project is a moneymaker. But it is only my personal view Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 199
Can you see how much shares are left and how many are sold?
Activity: 146
Activity: 26
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this idea might be the solution for that!
Activity: 213
Is there a mechanism for a painting sold for ART to be resold to a single owner. Eg. someone buys shares in the Warhol but loses the private key, how can a future investor fully own the piece?
Activity: 207
Activity: 19
Currently, only the rich can invest in works of art because the price is high and it is difficult to obtain financing for the purchase.

On the platform, Maecenas divides works of art into fragments and users can invest and market those auctions. Now we can own a piece of a work of art, while in the past we either had the money for the whole work or we could not invest in art.

just wandering will i be able to sell those fragments to other users in market and one thing will you allow all the share holders to sell that Art work. i mean if we buy at low price and later in some good auction can we sell it.
Activity: 280
How long will it take for the transaction during tokens purchase on ICO? With the help of bitcoin or ethereum?
Activity: 146
for collectors of antiques, this platform is very suitable that will provide convenience in purchasing, selling and participating in the auction of these antiques. there are many collectors of antiques, but don't know about this platform. I hope this platform often promotes on various social media.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Activity: 41
I don't understand the necessity of transferring money to Maecenas for the auction. Can you explain this?
Activity: 26
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Activity: 17
Hi
Is there someone who has experience in art?
What do you think about Maecenas?
Activity: 195
Maecenas' online platform allows you buy and sale pieces of art on auction based on blockchain. What more do you want?
Activity: 198
Will this project become an avenue for up-and-coming artists in the future?
Or only for established artists and their works?
Activity: 126
I’m trying to understand where those ART tokens are coming from. Are those tokens coming from the unsold portion which remained after the token sale?
Activity: 31
I wonder how you came with the idea to convert masterpiece into smaller digitised financial units that it can be bought and sold easily — literally at a fraction of the cost Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
All my respects to devs who build a global art blockchain market where assets are traded quickly and fairly
Pages:
Jump to: