Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 2. (Read 8897 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 20, 2019, 10:41:21 AM
I think that the profit will be high if the team shows some progress in the development while adding the token to the lists
I think the team is working on it.  But besides this, the project already has a lot of support from many users.
probably after that you can absolutely have no doubt in the success of the Bounty campaign and the entire project as a whole.
Yes, the platform has innovative solutions that are sure to be in demand among the participants of the art market
I am satisfied with this course of events to continue to participate in the bounty.
it's true, good categories that will bring good benefits. I also decided to support the project
Activity: 68
September 20, 2019, 06:00:43 AM
I think that the profit will be high if the team shows some progress in the development while adding the token to the lists
I think the team is working on it.  But besides this, the project already has a lot of support from many users.
probably after that you can absolutely have no doubt in the success of the Bounty campaign and the entire project as a whole.
Yes, the platform has innovative solutions that are sure to be in demand among the participants of the art market
I am satisfied with this course of events to continue to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 48
September 20, 2019, 04:24:54 AM
Activity: 64
September 19, 2019, 01:26:58 PM
Activity: 54
September 19, 2019, 01:11:02 PM
Activity: 66
September 19, 2019, 12:57:26 PM
KYC for the participants of the bounty?
To participate in the Bounty, you do not need to come KYC procedure.
Activity: 8
September 19, 2019, 06:16:21 AM
Activity: 18
September 19, 2019, 04:32:00 AM
how does the project check the quality of the submitted content of its bounty campaign?
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that they have a manager who checks the work of users.
Well, it’s natural, in any Bounty campaign, there should be a manager for working with users.
do I want to understand how fast this is happening, or will participants get confirmation after a while?
Activity: 8
September 19, 2019, 02:49:45 AM
KYC for the participants of the bounty?
Activity: 31
September 18, 2019, 11:59:16 AM
how does the project check the quality of the submitted content of its bounty campaign?
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that they have a manager who checks the work of users.
Well, it’s natural, in any Bounty campaign, there should be a manager for working with users.
September 18, 2019, 11:28:13 AM
Activity: 6
September 18, 2019, 07:44:57 AM
September 18, 2019, 05:51:39 AM
the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
Yes, you still have enough time to buy a token.
I have not seen when the final round IEO will be opened, yet I think we need to wait for this date to make sure that the bounty will be closed in a timely manner.
Activity: 48
September 18, 2019, 04:02:10 AM
the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
only you should understand that towards the end of sales you will not be able to get a bonus when buying tokens.
all rounds that provided a bonus have already been closed. The last round is price $0.15 discount 0
September 17, 2019, 06:41:19 PM
only you should understand that towards the end of sales you will not be able to get a bonus when buying tokens.
Activity: 38
September 17, 2019, 11:42:59 AM
Activity: 54
September 17, 2019, 10:35:10 AM
Activity: 31
September 17, 2019, 09:42:45 AM
Activity: 45
September 17, 2019, 08:37:59 AM
September 17, 2019, 06:07:36 AM
excellent bounty categories to increase community interest in APT and encourage community early adopters
Pages:
Jump to: